I'm Sure

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ice_Lightningo3
Im Sure about this and im sure its in some of your minds too

IS LOTR a rip-off of harry potter??? hmmm

think about it

hp books came out-1997 AFTER LOTR thats 100% proof

aragon is a male-just like harry

they live in middle earth-they live in hogwarts THEY BOTH LIVE IN PLACES

jk rowling is a middle aged woman...shes a woman like a women in LOTR

they both believe in good

legolas is totally dumbledore because he is a man just like dumbledore isnt

and dont get me started on snape and that sauron guy

so what you all think

Kitoky
I would like to say that LOTR is NOT a rip off of Harry Potter and I don't get that you said that HP comes out after LOTR yet you think LotR is a rip off, could you explain?

Yes I know that HP and LotR have simlilarities and actually JKR BASED alot of her material on Tolkien's WORK. So if anything, I can understand if HP is a rip off of LotR.

Please do not start threads that have no point what so ever. We have said that HP and LotR both needs to be respected and not accused of any copying.

Ice_Lightningo3
laughing http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f42/t25204.html

azszhz
now its cuz of our Truth or Dare in the first annual tig party forum kit
he's making a come back. hahahahahahahahahahaha

Kitoky
*sighs* DUDE THAT WAS JUST A DAMN DARE THEY DID. Don't listen too them, they had too much ale.

Ice_Lightningo3
laughing

pip-foot
lol

cgtuna21
kitoky u just like hp a lot which is stupid and yes in fact i think that j.k rowling did it like lotr and the director of hp. the hp movies suck and the books

.:Sexi_Blonde:.
Kiddo,
The LOTR most definatly is not in anyway a replication of HP. If anything it works the other way around.

*Bye*

azszhz
Now be nice cgtuna *hic*

cgtuna21
i dont have 2 b nice around harry pothead. this is an lotr thread i can say whatever i want about other movies. so dont tell me 2 go away

LMAO!

cgtuna21
lmao? What

azszhz
its all a joke in the end

Erad

'LMAO' about what you said........duh!

"i dont have 2 b nice around harry pothead. this is an lotr thread i can say whatever i want about other movies. so dont tell me 2 go away"....................................remember?

shadowy_blue
I am not Kitoky but I think you're misinterpreting what he/she had said. He/She was in no way posting any "fanboy' comments about HP...he wasn't defending it in a geeky kind of manner. He was in fact doing the other way around. He said that LOTR is NOT a rip-off of Harry Potter, LOTR was in no way copying Harry Potter..He was even saying that if anything, HP was the one that ripped LOTR off, and I wouldn't even say he was wrong with his assumption because J.K. Rowling herself even said that LOTR is an inspiration to HP and she copied some stuff in a subtle way (or maybe not so subtle). He even brought up that LOTR came waaaayyy BEFORE Harry Potter.

So I don't get it why you are attacking Kitoky. You both just have similar opinions more or less. She was just saying that we should respect both movies/books. That's all. There's nothing wrong with that. smile

Now before you attack me (in case you misinterpret this post), I'm in no way a fan of HP..I don't even have the books or the DVDs. So there...

Camellia
Are you sure that you don't mean that HP is a rip off of LotR?

Fire
this is pointless

Exa
Absolutely pointless... somehow... but veeeeery intersting theories *rolleyes*

sauron
well done ice big grin very nice, although i believe you may may have based your thread on mine stick out tongue ANOTHER COPYRIGHT INFRINGMENT big grinbig grin

2:1...sauron

azszhz
yes of course he did cuz of you tread he came to the party
cheers sauron *drinks deeply*

Exa

Aurora
hehehe oh what ale can bring out in ppl!!!!

azszhz
hehehehehehe!!!11
ALE!!!!!!

Kitoky
okie why did you say westu hal? that makes no sense what so ever...

*grumbles grumbles* big showoff

Exa
Why no sense? Used as general drinking words like we say "prosit"...

aniron
what kind of dumb joke thought of this thread?

1= Lotr was written waaaaaaayyyyyyy before Harry potter.
2= It is believed (with evidence) that J.K rowling stole many ideas from the hobbit and lotr.
3= Hp isn't being released into cinemas until this year because lotr kept beating it in the box office
4= for god sakes I have had it with ppl associating hp with lotr, Hp is a stupid and pathetic kids film that should be shown on tv as a series than in cinemas. Lotr is a magical and wonderful story that will never have anything written or filmed like again.
SO JUST GET FACTS RIGHT BEFORE STARTING THE ODDS! -gheeesh-

sauron
anarion its a joke hes retaliating to MY thread in the matrix forums stick out tongue thats all big grin http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f42/t25204.html

lol, it was a dare

azszhz
laughing laughing laughing
i love it when someone is affected
i love truth or dare
laughing laughing laughing

aniron
ha ha ha I know but I am just so fed up of lotr being associated with hp grrrrrrrrr

sauron
yeah aniron your right i mean harry pooter just IS lord of the rings for kids

whoooops

azszhz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.