saw it this many

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToMacco
How many times have you all seen Lord of the Rings?

I just saw it once.

Machine
ive seen it five times

ToMacco
Five? Wow!

TeCk-IcE
I was about to se it twice, but I have only seen it once.

I don`t think I would have changed my mind anyway.

8,5/10 smokin'

ToMacco
I saw it again today, so now it's twice.

I liked the ending better this time.

Machine
its a great ending for a movie inwhich you know that your going to have to wait for a year to see what is going to happen.

yerssot
saw it only once, so I can't remember all the names

Ratcat
I haven't seen it yet.

jedi212guy
saw it twice

Mujaffa
only seen it once having a new go at sunday rolling on floor laughing smokin'

mah
seen it twice, having a new go at Sunday big grin

Ratcat
Have seen it once now, may see it again next week.

queeq
Saw it once now, since last night. Liked it. big grin

Julie
I saw it twice.....it is ok......not as good as Star Wars wink

lalawen08
I will have seen it five times next month. on feburary 15, me and my friends will be seeing it agian. For one, it will be her sixth time!

Captain REX
I've seen it once, and I loved it. Just watching the comercial makes me want to see it again.

I'm going to see it again after March 25, when the new trailer for The Two Towers come out.

Mujaffa
gonna see it when it returns here on my land in 20 days...
then i'm gonna see it every time when it's going big grin big grin rolling on floor laughing cool smokin'

IluvElijahWood
sad I've only seen it 10 times.

"I know what you would say, and it would seem like wisdom but for the warning in my heart." -Frodo Baggins

LanceWindu
Too many times for a move that isn't old Iluv.

I still haven't seen LOTR. Don't plan to either. It looks stupid.

mah
I find it strange that you can critisize it without even having seen it.

LanceWindu
I'm just saying it looks stupid. I'm not saying it is. I'll just wait to fully review it til after I've seen it.

But I have heard from many people that it is too boring.

mah
if there's one thing I've learned, it is to never trust my friends when they recommend movies...their taste is piss-poorsmile

Mujaffa
that's true

mah
the three stoogesstick out tongue

Mujaffa
oh yeah
the three ****ing stooges laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

IluvElijahWood
embarrasmentOK, LotR:FotR is my fave movie. When my best frend first took me to see it i was like "OK, this is gunna be so gay" and then I saw it and loved it, so dont judge a book by its cover.

"Do not be so eager to delve out death and judgement." Gandalf

Captain REX
That goes without saying, because LOTR is a book series!

The movie is great. If you like Star Wars, you'll like this. It's almost like Star Wars, only instead of lightsabers, there's swords, and instead of blasters, there's bow & arrows. Very cool.

LanceWindu, if you do not see it before it comes out on DVD, I am going to squeeze you so hard that your head will pop off (like what you and Yerssot did)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laos76
I never got round to seeing it!...
Strange that.....
Funny how they were filming some scenes up the road from my house in the Forest between my suburb and the city and I never investigated..
It was freaky just gazing at all the lighting coming from up there... smokin'

Palanfirith
I have it home so imagine how many times I saw the movie wink

Dexx
hmm... a lot of times........forget the movies.....finish those god damn books

Palanfirith
Sure thing...mum wink

chica16
LANCE WINDU'S A DOUCHE

fini
hmmmmmmmmm, i've seen FOTR 3 times on cinema and countless times on cable and i've seen TTT bout 9 times on cinema............just imagine what i'll do when it reaches cable

Danistar
I've seen FotR 7 times ( at home, I've never seen it in cinema)

I've seen TTT twice in cinema.

babsbabet
fotr: 31 times
TTT: 10 times

chica16
FOTR: an estimated 17 times maybe?
TTT: 4 times in theaters and 1 in a hotel room lol

billyboyd4ever
FOTR: roughly 30
TTT: 5

undomiel
I lost track of how many times Ive seen it

Verity
Uhhhh...I don't know!!!!....I stopped counting a long time ago, for FOTR....for TTT I've seen it 6 times in theatres...I'll lose count pretty soon when it comes out on dvd I'm sure!!!!! stick out tongue

Member.
i saw the first movie at least 14 times, cuz i know that's all i did for 2 weeks. when the TTT dvd comes out, i'll probably do the same.

night_fire999
I've senn FotR about 8 times, and TTT about 3 times...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.