Ice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

azszhz
i have to say this cuz its driving me crazy but i love Ice_Lightningo3
so much cuz hes cute and funny and i'm obssesive *hic* and slightly

Eard

samIam
NO HE IS ALL MINE !!!! you may have seen him first but!!! he is mine now!!!!!! * fights * * come here kissy kissy!!!*

azszhz
no he promised me we could be together *crys*

Ice_Lightningo3
Hey hey guys...This may be the ale drinking...i mean speaking but I love you both...

azszhz
you cant love both of us you have to choose
(thats what a normal woman would say right?)

Aurora
*watches from the corner with her honey* hhehehe oh my what ale can bring out in ppl!!! Can u feel the love???

Ice_Lightningo3
Welll...I dunno...give me a few minutes...

azszhz
Aurora stop laughing at the Ale indused fighting of People who wanted more to drink and i'm not making sence anymore again

Ice_Lightningo3
Nope..lol...and who ever said That Man from LOTR can't get on with Freed minds of The Matrix?
A toast *raises mug of ale* to the alliance of LOTR and The Matrix *gulps down all ale* hic-hup!

Aurora
*does the chicken dance* (I need sauron to do it with me) oh well still very happy that her party has spread into other forums!!!

azszhz
*toasts everything just to have an excuse to drink*

PippinTook
I agree! *hiccup* I love you too, Ice!...Just don't tell Pip wink Yesh yesh, dance with joy for we are back! MORE ALE!!! Whoop!

azszhz
no one is stealing him from me untill i give up and that might be away cuz im winning

Ice_Lightningo3
I wish other ppl could see this...but Omega will prob close it when he sees it...

azszhz
well let us enjoy our time while we have it
*grabs ale from other forum* cheers

The One Himself
Ice, you mean "when she sees it"

Ice_Lightningo3
ohohoh...Omega is a she?

Ice_Lightningo3
Omega..I am sorry for the mistake...I'm alittle drunk from The LOTR Forum..were having a party...celebrating The Matrix and LOTR finally putting everything behind them and being friends...

azszhz
yes even if we did have a truth or dare and said some mean things
i'm sorry about the Them Peoples forum

i was under the influnce of a evil game and a lot of ale

Ice_Lightningo3
I really think I'm in a lot of trouble..lol...

azszhz
thats ok Ice you'll never be in trouble with me
or at least untill it proven that i'm the #1 winner and nobody trys to beat me big grin

The One Himself
YES! embarrasment confused rolling on floor laughing

sauron
hey aurora im back big grin fancy a dance (chicken stick out tongue)

sith_darth_jay
confused what is this thread about???????

blink messed WE ARE???

j/k big grin

azszhz
ummm it got moved to the off topic forum ummm but the dare said to the matrix forum
oh well

LegolasLover411
Tell me Ice_Lightning3, What the heck is the guy doing swinging on a rope?!!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.