Amusing emails

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Baylin
Please post any amusing emails you've had here.

I got sent this today, it amused me, so I just thought I'd share it with you all. wink

Anybody interested in a free cat??? A friend of mine is looking for a
good home for her cat. She said it's really lovable and friendly, but her husband said the cat makes him nervous when it stares at him. He wants it out of the house.

If you know of anyone, let me know. The picture is attached.

Bobbie

N.Tonks
all I ever get is spam lol

gabimr2
I've a lotsz very funny! but they're in spanish yes

N.Tonks
this is the most interesting email I got today sad...

This message is a reminder that the DVD of FULL METAL PANIC: MISSION 6 (2003) was released on Tuesday, January 6. If you would like more information, click the link below or copy the address into your web browser.

Baylin
can you translate them?

gabimr2
I've already erase them laughing

I think I've one.. you speak in spanish? yes

Baylin
No I dont speak spanish, but it's no reason not to post it.

Here's another one I got

There was once a vampire called Mable
Her periods were a little unstable
But on a full moon
With the aid of spoon
She could drink herself under the table.... sick

gabimr2
hahaha..I've allready erasy the mail embarrasment..but I think you wouldn undertand.. for some reasonangel

Baylin
You'd be surprised at what people can understand even in languages they dont speak...

gabimr2
sure.. but do you know what does "ala madre" means?.. I mean hahahalaughing sure they can.. buy I mean that they're some words that they're not included in the lenguage but we invent them .. .. embarrasment
and this e.mail is about all the things that we can say with mAdre....(is not mom)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.