Ben McKenzie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

[[.c.dutton.]]
ya.. does neone LOVE BEN MCKENZIE love as much as i do?? lol, he is soo hott, and his character ryan is so... whew... awesome.. lol.. i mean.. whew... http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/in_love.gif

[[.c.dutton.]]
ok.. i guess nobody does.... *tear*

Caribbean_Chick
o yea he is soooooo hot.. none of my friends agree with me thoughsadsad

ScottsLover
i love him so much on the OC. and thats my favorite show next to smallville. i like the blue eyes... eek!

BellaButterfly
Damn that boy is so fine!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is a sexy poppa!!!!!

but I love Seth (adam brody) more.

But stil ben is MMMMMM

Caribbean_Chick
I've never even seen the showsadsadI need to watch more tv man

[[.c.dutton.]]
ya you really do.. the o.c. rocks my socks.. so does one tree hill.. but thats another story...

Caribbean_Chick
I know I want to watch them.. somebody give me the timessmilesmile??(American times that is.. well Canadian but it's the same as American)

ScottsLover
happy theres him and adam brody

ScottsLover
him with mischa barton

ScottsLover
and him!!http://www.theocshow.com/photopost/data/4/1ben_mckenzie_002.jpg

BellaButterfly
I'm not really into T.v!

But I can say it I am addicted to the oc!!!

I'ts my drug!!!

ScottsLover
its just a kick @$$ show

[[.c.dutton.]]
ya.. i havent missed that many epis at all............ i think Oliver shud just like die.. and i am soo proud of ryan for betn the sh!t ou of him.. lol

Caribbean_Chick
aww I feel so left out.. I need to watch the showsmile

i slayed buffy
i luv the oc and ben

silver_tears
I love Adam drool

lillyloz
hes so fit ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ben is really fit

meredooski
i love ben! and the o.c but we have to wait for season 2 now sad i love him so much he's so cute, if anyone has any questions on the show like what happened when, just email me

i slayed buffy
were so behind in new zealand were only just past the ep with the valentines dance sad

TombRaiderGurl
drool

TombRaiderGurl
big grin

sailormoon
He is HHHOOTTT! And I love his character. But I can't stand Mischa's character. She's such a b****. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.