Hp Game!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

minnie
Ok, let's play the last letter game! I know this forum has tried this game numerous times and it hasn't worked out...and this one probably won't be any different stick out tongue But, anyways, here's how it works: Someone says something related to Harry potter for example: Priori Incantatem-Muggles-Sorceror's Stone, etc, etc. Ok, you get the picture. I'll start: Hedwig
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

PrefectRonnykin
gobble stones

pip-foot
(( in case you havn't noticed, there is one in this forum already, and it's working pretty well!!! and what are gobblestones, i think thy're called gobstones, but anyways))

severus snape

Malfoy's chick
wand

furious_socks
dementor

pip-foot
((where'd the W come from malfoy's chick? i said severus snape and then you said wand??))

riddikulus

daeri
Sinistra Trewalgy (or something)

Trickster
I think some peole can't play this properly. And what starts with a y?

Malfoy's chick
maybe if she explained it a bit better, I would have realized that the word had to start with the last letter of the word! I don't come here often and don't normally particate in games like this, so I didn't see the other one

furious_socks
Y? umm Yule Ball

pip-foot
(( why dont you guys just join in with the other one. it explains the rules better and we're already in the middle of a game! ))

lord voldemort

furious_socks
Tower

Phoenix
Sorry guys, but you know identical threads get closed down...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.