Bruce Willis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TeCk-IcE
I wonder what ever happend to Bruce Willis.

The king of action, can anyone of you actually remember how great his acting were as John McLane in Die Hard.

Bruce Willis played a lot of cool movies, offcourse some of them were really stinky ones, but anyway....Some years ago, maybe 1,2 or 3 years ago, he stopped all his action movies.

He starred in "pussy" movies.

What happend to him?

I hope he will return to were he belongs, back with the action kings. But maybe he is to old...I don`t know.

sad

finti
well he recently stared in Bandits

TeCk-IcE
yepp, that`s right, but thats just one movie....he will never be the same again.

The starring in "The Kid" was unnecesary in my oppinioun.

Machine
what about this new action adventure war flick that looks really bad ,he tries to be another big hero fighting guy ,but it doesnt work

ToMacco
I read an interview somewhere, where he said he doesn't want to be 'the action hero' anymore.

He made some bad action movies. "Last Man Standing, Mercury Rising" just to name a few.

I think it's VERY wise of him to move onto other things. Look at Stallone and Schwarzenegger. When is the last time they made a good movie?

I do think he should make one last Die Hard, but he should stick to the different roles. It's the only way he will be taken as a serious actor.

Keep up the good work, Bruce. smile

Dim
Well, they did mention that he might be in contention to star opposite Nat Portman in The Professional II.

ToMacco
I highly doubt that will ever be made

mechmoggy
Arnie was better than usual in that futuristic one, errr was it called "The 6th Day" or something? That was pretty good for him methinks.

ToMacco
That movie was garbage. Schwarzenegger played the same character he always played: the invincible normal guy. BORING! embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.