Say no to Silly Superman Sypnosis!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thargun
Hello People,
Having just read a sypnosis of Superman, I feel a great gulp of disgust in the way they want to do the story. Superman 1 & 2 have outlaid the basis for further Superman stories, which with 3 & 4 being just money making films, a fifth film should carry on with a bit of continuity, admittedly we can't have Mr Reeve (Said with Tear in eye), and Tom Welling is too young to act him (Only if they did a Smallville movie). Dean Cain is still a Kelloggs Frosties guy. So as a adaquate replacement for Reeve will be difficult as he will just be compared to his predecessors. But any actor is only going to be as good as the story, I mean Kung-Fu style fighting in the sky with fellow krptonians!!! come on, Matrix gave us that. Let's have some thing original, go back to the comics, have a look at what he was about. As for Batman in a film with Superman, according to the comic he kicked our beloved big S's backside with some Krptonite darts, so would we want that in a film?? As for them being allies, Superman is hollier than thou and Batman is a rich vigilate!!! I don't know where they will go, the movie guys should look back and take stock of the hash they made of the Hulk and the Success of Spider-Man and X-Men. But then they did bring us Freddy and Jason, and the soon to be Alien V Predator. Is there anything we can do as fans?

Sorry for any bad spelling and please reply and give me your views, good or bad. Takes 2 sides to make a coin!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.