4-day weekend!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
"Hello, this is Mr. Lucas. This is an announcement for the students. Due to inclimate weather and very low temperatures and wind chills, school is canceled tomorrow. Furthermore..." *loud cheers and applause, people hugging each other and tears of joy*.... two minutes later... "and be good to one another." *click*

That's the announcement we heard Thursday... so we had no school yesterday, and Monday's a holiday so we get a four day weekend big grin What is this.... a cold day? It's not a snow day because it didn't snow stick out tongue
Anyone else have a 'cold day'? smile

§pearhead
MME!!!!!!!!

burlyman
miffed

Storm
no mad
*shakes fist at sky*

Matrix_man
yeh the heating broke in our school so we had a cold week last year! laughing out loud some dude from some govt company came and took the temp in three random rooms n closed the skool till it was fixed! big grin

§pearhead
hey koz...do you think it was that cold yesterday? i thought thurs was colder

silver_tears
I had school but didn't go on Thursday or friday cuz it's a 30 minute walk to school for me messed in a very nippy uniform erm

§pearhead
u gotta wear school uniforms...?

silver_tears
Yes I do raver
the whole deal with the kilt, blouse, knee highs, and dress shoes whistle
we have pants but no one wears them evil face

§pearhead
if we had to wear uniforms id never go, and its tough enough to get me there as it is...

silver_tears
ha I dont even know how many days I skipped this term angel
and the uniforms are cool it's not so bad...just cold messed

§pearhead
tell me about it...i dont have a jacket. anywhere.

silver_tears
well thats dumb stick out tongue
I have like 5 to match different outfits raver
Im a fashion whore, I think I have too much clothing stick out tongue

§pearhead
i have lots of clothes...but its all the same. hooded sweatshirts. tons of them. smile and a shirt and tie that i have to wear occasionally...embarrasment

silver_tears
laughing out loud I have like over 10 hoodies alone love I luv em yes

§pearhead
ive got abot 8 meself...they rock!

silver_tears
not to mention all my other sweaters and such embarrasment

§pearhead
i have only one sweater...cant say i like em too much, but it is warm!

silver_tears
laughing out loud its freezing here and I have like 3 sweaters on top of my t-shirt messed

§pearhead
well its only 5 degrees here and i gotta a short sleeve shirt on and im fine...

JKozzy
Hoodies!big grin

silver_tears
stick out tongue psyco
its like - sumthing here huh

§pearhead
big grin thank you i am psycho

JKozzy

stinkfist462
im on a 4 day weekend as well big grin .. i gots friday and monday off !! big grin

Dogbert
i have a 4 day weekend 2, but i got off today, tommorow, monday and tuesday coz only the sophomores have to go to shcool big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.