"Restricted"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Revan
What does it mean when somebody's little phrase thing above their avatar says "Restricted"?

BarmyBrummie
It means they have been banned wink

Captain REX
Indeedy! Usually for bashing or retaliating against mods for getting warnings.

yerssot
not always, last time I heard you can change your title to restricted yourself too

Captain REX
Yeah, you've done that, Yerss... stick out tongue

BarmyBrummie
So did TH and we all believed he was banned until it turned out him and Raz were scheming against us all!

Captain REX
Actually, it was just TH, methinks.

Darth Revan
laughing out loud I remember that... Anyways though isn't it just like temporary or something cos stinkfist was restricted for a while but not anymore

Phoenix
It can be temporary... people can get a week ban or a life ban or loadsa other bans that I can't think off the top of my head...

Darth Revan
If you get a life ban doesn't the admin just delete you as a user?

Fire
maybe, tho I dont think much life bans have been given yet

BarmyBrummie
*cough* RAY *cough*

Fire
there are always exceptions stick out tongue

yerssot
to comment on rex his post, I never placed "restricted" in my title, it was something else but can't remember, actually was a term of star wars :s

LanceWindu
Actually I did it too...

And before TH even thought about doing it, I had "Restricted " as my title.

yerssot
*gasps in horror*
the copycat!

Raz
It was a collaboration. One of many cool

stinkfist462
when did i get banned ?? RAZ I WANT ANSWERS !

Captain REX
Oh, like a stormtrooper saying?

"This area is restricted!" or something like that...

yerssot
no, a jedi-term
twas the same time I went to the dark side in the rpg, so made a few titles to use, but never got past the first one

stinkfist462
dammit .. doesnt anyone have answers on how and why and when i was banned / restrcited ?

yerssot
ask Raz

stinkfist462
i did .. he aint answer me yet

yerssot
than, obviously, wait

Captain REX
Oh, okay...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.