rumour has it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sauron
you all know james bond...goldfinger the girl in that used to be a man well rumour has reached my ears that elizabeth in potc is a man, which can CLEARLY be proved by watching her previous film bend it like beckham

also about jack sparrow, he is all wiggly SO WHY IS HE LIKE THAT he suffered severe trauma thats why...he woke up one morn in tortu with jacks master....the look on his face when he sees him again passed out on a chair...the way he prods him....such love love

and will turner is a total elf wannabe they even cast a look-a-like actor for the part...i mean come on

and that monkey is off ace ventura (with jum carey who happens to play barbosa)

jack's dudess
ooooooooookkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy..................

beaujay1
wait, sauron i dont get you...what are you talking about??

sauron
just tha elizabeth is actually a man called david beckham and that jack slept with fat swordsmith guy and that potc even cast a legolas look-a-like for the ratings war

beaujay1
um yea i bet he did, wink

.:[Kamikaze]:.
erm yeh whatever..... wacko

yerssot
erm... that girl in goldfinger was a girl, not a guy, check your eyes, it's a legend that's very wrong

KidRock
i always new elizabeth swann was a dude and johnny was a homosexual

Rebel Racer
this is a ****ing ****ed up topic... and yes, johnny is/was a ******

Fallen Jedi
I'm sorry but roll eyes (sarcastic). Seriously, what is the point to the topic? If you don't like POTC then what are you doing here? Johnny is not gay, Keira is not a man, and Orlando is a perfect Will Turner. Grow up!

jack's dudess
here here!

CaptainSparrow
I don't know doctor I leave for two seconds and look what i miss!

movie_god
ok for 1, no matter what u think he is, he is one of the best actors ever lived if not the best, if u think liz is a bloke, im weird about you, and yeh u need to grow up

oh my god people grow up! i cant believe how sad you guys are... whats the point of making up some shite rumours? it just proves that YOU are really jealous....

Phoenix
girls, it was probably just a dare! big grin

sauron
im not jealous maybe the guy who dared me is jealous...not me

calm down if none of you can see this was a joke then seriously your over protective big grin stick out tongue

its just that we are LOYAL fans! big grin

sauron
big grin yeah and thats cool its a great film but copuld you not tell it was a joke LOL stick out tongue

mailedbypostman
True. I also seem to recall that the film was supposed to be funny.

Caribbean_Chick
here here!!!!!!!!!!!!(about the Johnny D partbig grinbig grin)

Caribbean_Chick
yay I agree!!!!!!(about the Johnny D partbig grinbig grin)

airangel429
closing.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.