My Opinion On The Matrix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trickster
I think the matrx was a great film. One of the few bad bits is when the Merovingian gets the hobo off the street and makes him drive trains. Another one was that bit where Neo is running along that corridor, and Morpheous is just round the corner andthey knock into each other. I think it is too cheesy.

The bit where the Oracles is talking about cause and effect and then she says that Morpheous isn't really a man cos he's still a virgin, and he's like
"Don't go there girlfriend." And he clicks his fingers, and she's like
"Well screw you! I'm the feckin oracle!" and he''s like
"Whoah! Look at you sista!" and then they like eat some cookies. i didn't like it, I thought that the dialogue was too deep.

Then there's the scene where that little kid is bending spoons and Neo's like
"Yoink!" and he nicks it, but then the little kid takes out his legs and throws him out the window, and then turns all the other midgets in there with him into perfect clones, but then they go outside and the original and Neo have a DBZ type fight. Then Trinity kills the rest of them with a massive pole.

Yeah it's a kickass Quadrilogy.

sauron
TOO DEEP stick out tongue stick out tongue LMAO

azszhz
laughing laughing
beer

gabimr2
blink Iam very lazy.. and its too large embarrasment
I havent read what u put smile!

Trinity_Matrix
WTF Trickster?! laughing out loud very deep, indeed.

AliasNeo15
WHOAeek!

sum1butno1
You damn dirty LOTR fans!

Who the hell holds a "Tig party" online!?!? How the hell did you get 53 pages in 36 hours! What a waste of space you people are.

"Yay! Truth or dare!" I mean, honestly. Don't you people have anything better to do?!?

But yeah, hats off to you! You're a dumbass, but a funny dumbass! laughing

sauron
hey that thread was highly enjoyable

and i may be a waste but im a very GRAND waste and proud of it big grin

Trickster
Yeah at least you didn't delete it like the celeb mods deleted my Orlando Bloom -Ugly as a Monkey thread!

sum1butno1
Lol. You guys are crazy! rock

But very, very, very annoying.

AliasNeo15
Ya, but in LOTR, there was that one part where Legolas and Aragorn have gay sex together, and that girl sees and is like "Oh Hell No"!!!eek!

sauron
yeah she said oh hell no then gimli popped up and was like oh hell yes big grin

then frodo was raped by boromir but boromirs ex (the uruk hai) came and saw then shot him big grin

Agent_Diva
LMAO laughing out loud

sauron
but hey...shut hapens

dont cheat on an orc

lesson of the day

realworlddreams
get a freakin life, why do u come here now? too bored talkin bout some like 40 year old books? is elvish too hard for y'all to learn? at least our movies are in english...
n theres no freakin elves in our movies either.
or midget men w/big ass feet.
or orcs...
um...or dwarves.
i think the lord of the rings was cheesy...we all KNEW the ring was gonna get eaten by gollum, and then Sam n Frodo were gettin married.
oh yeah, n that bilbo guy? he needs to stop goin for the elf women, cuz hes plain ugly.
n wut about that gandalf character? why the hell does a powerful wizard as himself carry a FREAKIN STICK through the movies?
jus my opinion of LOTR of course...

sauron
whoah there mr. i canttakeajoke

now seriously everyone here seemed to realise this was a joke and took it in good humour...aliasneo and myself had a very nice sig convo too big grin ice took the joke and started one of his own...also in good humour.....this thread and seeing the reaction to it has made me realise your all cool people

well nearly all i mean come on for one theing the books are over 40 years old...elvish is not too hard to learn actually

bilbo going for an elf...ern no bilbo was hardly in the story. and sorry but as much as you like to imagine it..sam and frodo werent gay....(What ya gonna do for night-time activities now eh?!? :madsmile

erm the stick was a staff...you know to help him DO magic...if neo is so all powerful why does he need a poll in reloaded to beat smiths

also you DO have an elf...hugo weaving....elrond big grin

AliasNeo15
im sorry, but we all hate Matrix haters. i think u must have come off like a Matrix Hater

realworlddreams
maybe u jus only take ur jokes as funny sauron...my opinion doesnt make u too happy cuz its knockin ur movie huh? maybe u should take a joke.

AliasNeo15
LOL, this is funnylaughing

realworlddreams
if u can bash my movie n laugh at it, then u'd be hypocrytical if i cant make fun or urs.

Vim
that is a very good point

sauron
erm...im not bashing your movie..it was a dare, cant you read!?!

and also im no matrix hater i have the first two on dvd and im getting the third... plus was it even ME who started this...i think not if you look REALLY hard there realwolrddreams you will see i actually made fun of lotr and NOT the matrix in my posts......

jesus christ man..calm it

realworlddreams
i dont recall directing anything at u specifically, i was simply stating my opinion of the LOTR...i didnt mention ur name till u mentioned me...
o, n if a LOTR person can do it, expect a matrix guy to come back...
unless u are really hypocrites, like so many pplz r...

sauron
im no hypocrite....i enjoy hearing people spoof lotr because its quite funny stick out tongue such as the totally obvious relationship between sam and frodo

i love lotr books and films but i also love seeing the spoofs

Ushgarak
No, I see the point being made, Suaron; joking comments were made about the Matrix and you criticised those who took them seriously- but then took equally joking comments about LOTR seriously,. Charges of hypocrisy are bound to occur.

Anyway, I shall close this, as with the point made it will now only cause argument.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.