To all Treakie fans.Should there be a Startrek thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ash007
I am a huge fan of StarTrek and i hope everyone will vote 'yes' so we can have a thread on startrek rolling on floor laughing

Fire
it is an SW forum wadda ya figure???

anywayz only two good ST series were DS9 and voyager

ash007
you got to be kidding me Startrek Next geneartion was far better
come on

ash007
also the original series with Kirk was good as well.

I demand sir that you take back your comment smokin'

Fire
I wont

you can't discuss flavour or taste

ash007
Come on dude i give you that Voyager And DS9 were ok

But i the original Startrek and the TNG and more class and they both have such a feel to them

yerssot
well, ST IS a big franchise ...

ash007
Yes okay lets stop arguing if you guys really like Startrek please vote yes
and if we get as thread we can argue as much as we like

yerssot
the voting will in NO way influence the decision made by raz, so voting is not needed at all

second of all, you CAN make a thread in the movie-discussion section and even in the tv-section about the series

Captain REX
Voted no, I don't watch Star Trek...

badkittykitty
do you mean make a star trek forum?

voyager kicks butt

yerssot
until the death stars pays a visit stick out tongue

LanceWindu
I liked Voyager and TNG, but the original series was stupid, how did it ever spawn movies and more shows???

I voted No.

BarmyBrummie
No. I don't like star trek, it's annoying

ash007
Come on guys Raz said i just needeed a few votes

LanceWindu
If you don't get the votes, you don't get the votes.

You can't just tell people you need votes and expect them to give their vote to you.

ash007
ok fair enough if that what the members of killermovies want then who iam to force them what to do

Fire
sorry ash but I dont see this happening

ash007
hey no problem Fire. i thaught it be a good idea. Hopefully in the next few months i will do another poll and hopefully there views might change

Raz
ash, although the votes are not in your favour, there is nothing stopping you from discussing ST in the movies forum.

If, in future, people warm to the idea of an ST forum then we can move all the ST threads to the forum.

wicker_man
Although i myself am not a Star Trek fan i see nothing wrong with the implemention of a Star Trek thread, the prospect of a Star Trek thread may even attract more members to KMC.

BarmyBrummie
You sure you want more members? I can't believe how many have joined in under a month, it's insane big grin

yerssot
that's nothing you weren't here during the holidays!

Captain REX
5000 joined when Matrix Revo came out... messed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.