what's your fav song of a program..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gabimr2
smile .. i Like the song of FRIENDS .. yes

Matrix_man
eek! i love the friends song!

gabimr2
itss kewwl isnt it??big grin and the program too is very funnylaughing

Matrix_man
the final series os coming on soon....big grinbig grinbig grin

gabimr2
yesss! big grinbig grinbig grin I like rosslove

Matrix_man
haha...i liiiiikeeee.....rachel and monica....they're sexy!

gabimr2
hahahahhaa monica is very funnylaughing
I hate reachel because she's with brad pitt sad

Matrix_man
laughing out loud it wont last....

gabimr2
hahahahaahahalaughing

Matrix_man
then u can get brad and i'll have jennifer....shifty

gabimr2
that sounds perfect too me shifty hahahalaughing

nazgulinthedark
frinds! i love that show! eek!

clavis9495
yeah I like the song on charmed and buffy

Freddy_vs_Jason
i like the "u dream of genie" song, da do do do do do do dah dah do do da do!!, i like phoebie, shes the funniest

Freddy_vs_Jason
i mean i dream of genie

total metalhead
Angel has a cool theme song yes

Freddy_vs_Jason
havent heard that one,yea the buffy one's quiet good, but she keeps dying and cumming back, its really ridiculous

DeNiro
My favorite song of a program is deffintly The Sopranos

woke up this morning got yourself a gun.

then i like family guys theme song and friends is a good song also i got it on one of my cds

Baylin
I like the theme tune to CSI - Who are you? by the Who - Cool song, cool band!

total metalhead
oh yeah Sopranos theme song rocks. the band who did that song are called A3 i got their album happy

its a kick ass show 2

lil bitchiness
Angel...especialy the violin part love

Simpsons - du du dududu du du dudu dudududu du dudududu du du du du!

big grin

DeNiro
I know its not a song on a tv show but i cant stop listening to it it is number 8 on mettalicas black cd i think it is called nothing else matters it ****in rocks but its smooth at the same time

lil bitchiness
Nothing Else Matters is a classic! I can play it on bass...

Baylin
Oh yeah cool song, 1st metallica song I learnt to play on me geetar!

total metalhead
i never tried any Metallica, but i learned loads of Nirvana songs when i was first learning my 'geetar'

lil bitchiness
Nirvana is E-A-S-E-Y!! Depending on what you play, id suggest (for bassist) Rage Against The Machine...if you want to play it good and dont mind sitting arround for a while trying to perfect one song!!

Baylin
Oh yes *remember dreamily* I remember thrashing out Smells like teen spirit before I knew many chords... big grin

total metalhead
yes good times

lil bitchiness
Very first song i learned to play on my bass was ''Blind'' by Korn..because it was the easiest!! big grin

total metalhead
yeah Korns earlier stuff was quite simple, but my band are making an acoustic version of Yall Want A Single, and that is VERY hard.

Baylin
Indeed!!! yes rock

Shame I dont get to play as much now, what with working full time and raising a family, time just slips by too damn fast! sad

lil bitchiness
Come on!!
I learned Schism by Tool and it took me 3 weeks to get it right..embarrasment
It cant be mush harder than that...Schism i had to do with a pleck <--and im against them in bass playing...

total metalhead
baylin >maybe for you old guys stick out tongue

but i have time to play with my band pretty much every week big grin

total metalhead
have you heard Yall Want A Single??? the whole song is at breakneck pace! plus we're doing an acoustic version which makes twice as hard!

lil bitchiness
What instrument do you play?

Baylin
Hey! No need to age-ist! I was playing in my first band when you were still in nappies/diapers! stick out tongue

I might be out of practise but I can still thrash the odd riff or 2 when the mood takes me big grin

total metalhead
(left handed) Jackson DK2 Dinky electric guitar happy

lil bitchiness
I play bass guitar!! happy

I have four strinnged vintage!! rock

total metalhead
hey your only 12 years older than me!

Baylin
NICE!

I play an old Yamaha RGX612a, an Epiphone LesPaul 1956 Gold Top reissue and several acoustics as can be seen in my last pic in the members pics discussion thread. rock

total metalhead
i used to play bass, but i was real bad...i found it so hard for some reason sad

Baylin
Yeah and I've been playing since I was 14 and in my 1st band after 6 months stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
Bass is hard to play....i think! Not many bassits can jump arround the stage when playing! I presongaly think its harder! big grin

total metalhead
hah! ive been learning since i was 10! got you there gramps!

Baylin
laughing out loud Yeah but you were only 2 when I started playing!

total metalhead
yeah i noticed that, our bass player (Jaxi D) just stands at the back of the stage concentrating on the bassline while the rest of us stage-dive and go crazy.

btw are you in a band?

Baylin
I found bass easier to play when I was first learning the guitar, now in my old and ancient days I find the scale length throws me out cos I'm so used to the frets being closer together.

total metalhead
....oh yeah...well........your old! so there!!! *sulks*

Baylin
*sulks more* cos I'm old and probably cant keep up with you youngins...

Trickster
Angel one is good... And there was this program about cops in LA, when it showed each member of the cast's day... That had a good start song and video

total metalhead
nope. us hip youngsters with our cell phones and microwaves have no time for you wrinkled ones cool

Trickster
Boomtown!! I think...

lil bitchiness
No, not at the moment!!
I just to be in a band, with some great musitians but one of the members was my ex-boyfriend so as you may imagine the whole deal didnt go down so well.

lil bitchiness
Totally! I have basic guitar knowledge if that..i cant play it, possibly because the frets and the strings are so close together...not to talk aobut the size of neck and the unconfitables of that! big grin

Friend44
thumb up I like "Save Me" from Smallville.

gabimr2
Lil b.. can play the song of seven nation army!! Happy Dance

Tex
moving...

The Unknown
My favorite would have to be from Charmed.

The Unknown
She only comes back once supernaturally...

Lord Soth
I love the themes from:
-Angel
-Smallville
-One Tree Hill
-Buffy
-Friends
-Good Morning Miami
-Monk
-Law and Order(all 3)

wicker_man
Star Trek Enterprise ~ Faith of the Heart by Russel Watson
Buffy The Vampire Slayer by Nerf Herder
Bottom by the Bum Notes
WWE RAW ~ The Nation

BOPRecruit 16
how soon is now? by love spit love (charmed)
i don't want to be by gavin degraw (one tree hill)
revolution by aimee allen (birds of prey - off air)
here with me by dido (roswell - off air)
save me by remy zero (smallville)
theme to angel
theme to batman beyond (off air) by static x
theme to x-men: evolution
fuki murai by do as infinity (inu yasha)
change the world by v6 (inu yasha
theme to trigun
heart of sword - end theme to rurouni kenshin
main and end theme to yu yu hakusho
theme to in a hearbeat (off air)

Lord Soth
Oh yeah, I knew I forgot one: The theme from the original X-Men catroon. That song kicked ass!!

jetzhere101
friends
that 70s show
happy days
three is company
malcolm in the middle

Jedi_Snake
I like many theme songs......Charmed's, Smallville's, and especially Star Trek Enterprise's and Stargate SG-1's.....those are probably my favorites....

Jedi_Snake
ack...now I have the Star Trek: Enterprise theme song stuck in my head.....ive got faith of the heart, Im going where my heart will take me ive got faith to believe i can do anything....la.......its been a long road, getting from there to here....its been a long time, but my time is finally near, and I will see my dream come alive at last, I will touch the sky, and they're not gonna hold me back this time, no they're not gonna change my mind.....heh cool song......but now it just wont get out of my head...haha....hmm...It was really weird on last Friday's episode of Enterprise because they did an alternate universe episode (which continues this Friday) and the theme song was even changed for the alternate reality...hah....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.