Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mmmmmm_ob :)
im not trying to b nasty or anything.....and i love Orlando and Johnny and everything....i just want to make sure the lovesick people realise they don't have a chance with them....i mean arguing over hoo they r goin 2 pik.....it sounds reely sad....n on Graham Norton once they were making fun of people who done it.....i love Johnny and Orlando....just some people take it to far...i was just wanting to make it clear to people that they have no chance as Orlando has a girlfriend and Johnny is married....

mmmmmm_ob :)
im sorry if i sound to nasty......i do love them.....n im sorry if i offended any1 smile

yerssot
please post in the CORRECT section next time

Tex
moving...

american_eagle
hey, don't destroy people's dreams of ATLEAST meeting them, you never know, you can't tell that to someone straight forward. I love orlando, i want to meet him some day, but i don't look on the negative side of telling myself I'll never meet him.

bLooMiLiCioUs
agreedyes
it's just daydreamin,why doesn't ANY1 else understand?confused
ah well,i guess it's just us - a new breed of peoplewhistlelaughing out loud

.:[Kamikaze]:.
lol ^^^ yes agrees yes im always daydreaming bouy Johnny i like believing that i might have a chance of meeting him and i love this... People who dont have dreams dont have much!

hehe stick out tongue

Kes
If you want to talk about Johnny go to the Johnny Depp thread, if its about Orlando go to the Orlando Bloom thread.
To compare both go to the X Vs X thread here:http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f64/t23646.html
Closing--closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.