Somethin Freaky in Reloaded!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AliasNeo15
For anyone that has seen Revolutions, when Trinity dies, it gives u some sort of a flashback like she had been in all the movies and, well, now shes gone, but in Reloaded, the scene where Neo has to kiss Persephone, it shows a couple of shots of Trinity watching, and through her glasses, u can see her eyes and they look really Fu**in freaky. So i pretty much knew before i saw Revolutions that she was going to die. Did anyone else notice this?

sum1butno1
What the devil are you talking about?!? How would her looking freakishly at Neo and Persephone tell you that she was gonna die?!? And I don't remember any flashback, either.

AliasNeo15
damn, i must be an idiotyes

The Omega
How?

gabimr2
blink

AliasNeo15
hmm, thats funny, i make this idiotic post and two people with Trinity as their avatar come in and think blink

i dont know, I just think that if there was going to be a final battle between Smith and Neo, Trinity wouldnt be beside Neo saying "Jesus, he's killing him".

burlyman
wtf

The One Himself
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/smilies/cartoon/blink.gif

jetzhere101
wacko

Mordecai
Happy Dance

Thomas Anderson
When Persephone said "Such things a re not meant to last" about Neo & Trinity, that was the bit when I knew. But only really for Reloaded, because that's where it was and there was the whole dream thing.

As soon as Trinity died, you knew Neo was going to sacrificed himself anyway then though...

gabimr2
smile

The Omega
AliasNeo15> Two things.

1) What in Neo's name does a nickname have to do with this?
2) You wrote you "i pretty much knew" Trin would die, because of the way she looked in Reloaded and due to some peculiar "Flash-backs". HOW did you know she'd die, and what flashbacks???

mailedbypostman
What are you talking about? I don't remember any flashbacks and how could trinity looking freakishly at neo tell anything about how she 's gonna die?

AliasNeo15
I meant i was flashing back

Mordecai
laughing

...that was great.

SaturnickFlamesX
??????????????????

sum1butno1
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh. Now it makes a lot more sense.

But I still don't get how you knew she was going to die.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.