Matt Damon as the Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asian Hulk
Matt Damon will played a new DC Comic Superhero in the movie "The Flash" under Warner Bros.so those of the DC superheroes like Batman and Superman.s may be Matt Damon will played the role as Wally West in the"Flash" movie.

H A P P Y
C H I N E S E
N E W
Y E A R

K O N G
H U A Y
F E T
C H U A Y

MaverickIce
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SlayerChick1188
OMG! NO!!!!!!! I think Michael Rosenbaum, the guy who plays the Flash in the Justice League Cartoon should be the Flash , he looks just like him!!!

nightcrawer89
matt damon would be a good flash i watch the cartoon and think that would be cool.

SlayerChick1188
I don't particularly like Damon so maybe I'm just biased...

MaverickIce
That guy should grow some hair.....

Asian Hulk
maybe Matt Damon will portraying his role as a new superhero in the"Flash"movie.

H A P P Y
C H I N E S E
N E W
Y E A R

K O N G
H U A Y
F E T
C H U A Y

Asian Hulk
Look the Flash and his villains

H A P P Y
C H I N E S E
N E W
Y E A R

K O N G
H U A Y
F E T
C H U A Y

LeAtHerRFace
Matt Damon is a good choice for Flash.

Hypester
Matt Damon is an AWESOME actor for just about ANYthing... Flash is so far below his skill level, I'm surprised he would even STOOP to a superhero movie.

Someone's reality is distorted when they want a bald man to be Flash cuz he does the CARTOON voice... you guys realize movies need real life actors, right? And those who are recognized as Lex Luthor would be really BAD choices...

Barry or Wally? Either Way, this kid could really rock...

and finally... HOW is this not a random rumor? Where did this come from?

Asian Hulk
Matt Damon will portrayed his role as a speeding superhero in the movie.so maybe Kevin Bacon will portraying his role as the villain Weather Wizard in the "Flash"movie

H A P P Y
C H I N E S E
N E W
Y E A R

K O N G
H U A Y
F E T
C H U A Y

Hypester
reference whenever you're ready...

KharmaDog
Because it's asuperhero movie doesn't mean that it has to have bad acting. Micheal Keaton was awesome as batman, all the rest sucked cause they couldn't act.

I think Damon will do a good job.

Asian Hulk
maybe Renee Zelwegger as the Flash girlfriend Linda Park.but Matt Damon will played Wally West in the The Flash movie.Kevin Bacon will played as the villain Weather Wizard in the movie.Joel Schummacher will directing on Warner Bros Films in the Flash movie.

H A P P Y
C H I N E S E
N E W
Y E A R

K O N G
H U A Y
F E T
C H U A Y
today is the Year of the monkey

venomfan
im not sure about her, she can look good(chicago) or like she did in me myself and irene, she has a classic kind of beauty, you sorta look past her "dumpieness". but i would like to see someone like jennifer garner play a heroine role(meaning hot and talented)

Hypester
Um... my personal bid would be for Lucy Liu to play Linda Park... Bacon will wrock, as is his custom, and Schummacher... as long as he doesn't try to make flash gay (not wack, but actually homosexual) I think I Can stand to see the beastly speed and weather special effects that this movie demands...

venomfan
ah shit, i got my names confused, i meant the chick from hulk. anyhow lucy lui would be great. i would like to see some effects like reloaded were neo zipped threw the city and all those cars were getting pulled behind him that would be awsome

Asian Hulk
so Joel Schummacher was directing Batman Forever and Batman and Robin.but he can directing Matt Damon the the Flash movie.because Matt plays a speeding superhero in the Flash movie.

BOPRecruit 16
where did you read this?

oh no no no! matt damon would not do! i much rather prefer someone...oh say...michael rosenbaum?

Asian Hulk
Yup he can portraying his role as the Flash in the movie.but Matt is playing a superhero soon!!!!

SuperNova
Asian hulk, you do know no one is listening to you right? Are you even from america?

Gambit Lebeau
Matt damon may be to expensive

SlayerChick1188
Thank you BOP!!! big grin

Asian Hulk
What are you talking about?Supernova!

H A P P Y
V A L E N T I N E'S
D A Y

nightcrawer89
i found out who the real flash will be vin deaseal i found it out today

Iron Falcon
I think that it is funny that Matt is getting into the superhero business after Ben did.
Rightfully so Ben did a Bourne Identity it is only fitting that Matt copies his buddy.

And to all those that say that michael rosenbaum, or jennifer garner, or even jennifer gray (I believe that is the girl from the hulk) you got to be kidding me you don't put someone that is already someone else from another comic and a heroine that is just stupid!!! Just like getting Halle Barrie to play Catwoman when she is already storm. You need new blood, new faces for superheros and superheroines.

wuTa
he is waaaay to tall and big to play flash....i think diesel would be the worst flash ever

VENOMfan
Well you have this thread I will close the other

DemonicGambit-2
Okay let me say this: Matt Damon can not be the Flash. I mean come on, he doesn't even fit the character profile. And I personally have never thought of him as that great of an actor. I can not see him nailing Flash's character, in face I see him, demolishing Wally

And Vin Diesel?! Dear God what is the world coming to!??! Yeah I can imagine that mass of bulk speeding around mach speeds roll eyes (sarcastic)

I completely agree with Iron Falcon. Let's get some new faces in the superhero movies!! Okay I tolerated, Stamos being in two, then Jackman was in two, now Halle's in two.... getting repeative isn't it?

Arachnoidfreak
Jackman was in two? i know he was Wolverine, but who else?

wallywest13
i think jake gyllenhall should play flash he already lost his roles as batman superman and green hornet.lucy liu to play linda park

FeceMan
What the deuce is up with all these movies based on comics that I DON'T want to see? Producers are destroying something good...

What the hell.

Manowar
i think Matt Damon could pull it off, BUT Michael Rosenbaum would be MUCH better...even Jake Gyllenhaal would be pretty good...Vin Diesel is just crap for crap

Arachnoidfreak
Mike Rosenbaum is already Lex Luthor.

Manowar
what? yeah he is in Smallville but im talking about the Flash movie

Arachnoidfreak
I know, but he's still Luthor.

Manowar
so? if he isnt going to be Luthor in the movie than it doesnt matter...plus hes got the perfect voice just like in the Justice League cartoon series

Arachnoidfreak
This is true. But I still see him as Luthor.

RaventheOnly
Jean Hackmen played a good luthor in the first SM movies laughing out loud

vu_Quang
I like matt damon and he sorts a good athletic phyisque to play the character well. BUT somehow i wouldnt want to see him as the flash. i cant explain it.

yet i am the same dude vouching for jack black as green latern. go fig. geek

chrissyg
wat year is this movie coming out?

wallywest13
i hate matt damon and the flash is my favorite i would hate to see one of the worst actor in the world as the flash

Manowar
Matt Damon is a really good actor dude, just maybe not as the Flash

wallywest13
vin diesel that woul be horrible he doesnt look anything like him and he stinks at acting

wallywest13
Michael Rosenbaum would be good. better than Matt Damon.he sound like him he looks like him with hair that is.and he only plays young lex luthor so he couldnt play old lex luthor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.