Halloween 9 Script

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Michael Myers 1
i dont know if its real or not but im reading every word in it ill tel you how it is big grin if you read it too tell me what you think http://ncwfed69.hypermart.net/Halloween9.htm

Michael Myers 1
Anyone read it?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
read parts of it. i dunno. i think its a fake

Michael Myers 1
read the ending it seems cool and it says jamie still lives cuz the girl that got kille was her friend not her

h0ck3yh0rr0r
its alright

Michael Myers 1
yea

Pirate_Girly
looks ******* awesome..i cant wait to see it

Michael Myers 1
i know same here

Pirate_Girly
big grin resurrection had some bad ratings. i didnt think it was all that bad, anyway..but i read the whole script and i am wonderong do u know when it will be out?

Michael Myers 1
I think they said around september maybe i dont know but check halloweenmovies.com cuz there gonna have updates with H9

Pirate_Girly
K. Man i find that pic of your very disturbing and disqusting sad

Michael Myers 1
Well duh tour a girl your not supposed to like it........but ill change it soon ok

A.D. Skinner
I read the script...seems alright, but it starts right after Halloween and then ends the next year on Halloween. That isn't usually the Time Line with the Halloween movies. It usually starts just a few days before with the finale coming on Halloween itself.

Plus with the whole Jaime story...I am unconvinced that she lives...it would seem to similiar to the way that Michael escaped death in H20. I thought they were thinking of doing something with Dr. Loomis's son taking over the patients of his deceased father ?

Though, either way...it was a good read.

Michael Myers 1
Lol yes it was and Jamie said she has some of Michaels Powers so that means maybe she has his smartness to in her and the ending was sad thats the only thing i would change

A.D. Skinner
Yes, the ending is very sad...but us Halloween fans should know that somehow ( if this is a true script ) Michael would have gotten out before the explosion.

By the way MM1...What is with Pamela Lee on your siggy ? Not that I am complaining..cause she hot !

Michael Myers 1
hehe i was getting some1 back for having guys all over her sig so i made this one but ill change it later

michaelmyers
this is a fake. i think the one i posted is probally the one cause it sounds legitamate and all.

A.D. Skinner
I do believe that the introduction of Dr. Loomis's son is probably the true storyline in which they will use.

I am just hoping that they will take the time with the story as they did in H20.

Michael Myers 1
Yea H20 was a good movie and i loved the music i mean when i watched Halloween 25th 2nd CD explaining the 1st halloween movie they showed some clips without music and they were not scary at all

A.D. Skinner
Oh yeah...the music makes the film. Good ole Carpenter !

Michael Myers 1
yes he worked hard on such a low budget film he rocks!

A.D. Skinner
He certainly does...

Bet he didn't know how huge this was going to be when he first had the idea.

Michael Myers 1
I know they said the first week stunk. Then the next week it doubled then the next it tripled.

A.D. Skinner
I think that they have gotten most of their revenue outside of the theatre.

Would love them to rerelease...I couldn't even fathom how many people would go see it with a chance to see it on the big screen again.

Michael Myers 1
They would probally get more money then they did the first time. I would see it in a heartbeet. If they showed any halloween i just wanna see peoples reactions besides my own screems big grin

A.D. Skinner
lol...yeah I know what you mean. I just think it would bring new life into the series...not that it needs any mind you as long as there are fans like you and I.

Michael Myers 1
Yea and if they played it people would be dieing to see Halloween 9 and when it comes out i know its gonna be a HUGE success

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.