Should Rogue get her powers for X3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lau_timmy
Should Rogue get her powers to fly and superhuman strength in X3 or just keep her as she is now?

I like how she has her powers from the cartoon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Magneto: Something's different, today...

Magneto: Too much iron in your blood!

Magneto: Mr. Laurio, never trust a beautiful woman; especially one who's interested in you.

lau_timmy
I think Rogue would need to fight Ms Marvel so she can absorb her powers to fly and to have superhuman strength in X3 just like in the cartoon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pyro: They say you're the bad guy.
Magneto: Is that what they say?
Pyro: That's a dorky looking helmet.
Magneto: That "dorky looking helmet" is the only thing protecting me from the real bad guys.

roll eyes (sarcastic) eek! rolling on floor laughing sick

Vampiree
don't we have a thred like this already? i'm sure we have... wait... lemme check it

Vampiree
yep, i knew it big grin yer previous thread was just merged with the 'Rogue' one big grin

Kes
lau> Didnt I send you a PM informing you that the thread had been merged with the Rogue thread??
Its the 3rd time you make this!
Closing--closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.