What are your favourite Funny Bits in Movies?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lil Seraph
One of my favourites is in Pirates of the Caribbean when Will Turner throws the sword into the door and blocks it from opening. Then Jack Sparrow trys to pull it out. That was a crack up.

SharkmanSIX
The Last Boyscout: Any of the talk by Bruce and Damon
Examples
"Im Just Trying To Break The Ice" "I like my ice, leave it the fu** alone"
"Why Did Mr. Milo Cross The Road? Cause His Dick Was Stuck In A Chicken!"
"Your Nobody!" "Shhh Dont Tell Anyone"

nazgulinthedark
in anger management: "i feel pretty, oh so pretty, i fell pretty and witty, and gaaaaay" laughing out loud

wicker_man
Lock Stock & Two Smoking Barrels ~ Where Chris, Plank & Co are getting shot by the hippies with the air rifle, its just the converstaion that is going on at the time... so funny.

AliasNeo15
In Revolutions-"Cookies need love too!"

kalantiaw
fat bastard scenes and dialogue...

mr english colonel telling me to loose weight. oh, i'm a heart caes he says. well listen up sonny jim, I ATE A BEBEH!!! i got crap on deck that could choke a donkey... oh, christ, i'm getting all emotional from it... sexy man sexy man, eating like a sexy man can... oh aye, look at my t!tt!es, i'm dead sexy...

jay and silent bob... the f@$# f#@$ song... that was d@mn funny...

SharkmanSIX
Another funny bit in a movie: Wyatt Earp, at the very end in a flashback a gang of angry folk come to the jail house to kill a man whos waiting for trial. Wyatt goes out to meet them and says..... (suspensefull music emerges)
"Nice Mob You Got There"

AliasNeo15
Every single scene in "Kill Smoochy"

Pirate_Girly
POTC: YES THE RUM IS GONE!! *but why is the rum gone?*
the goonies: I KNOW, why dont we just poor chocolate on the floor and let chunk eat his way through?
LOTR 1: Pippin and Merry light the fireworks under the canopy
LOTR 2: Gimli: Tell me..what does it look like Legolas: shall i describe it to you? or would u like me to find u a box?

xeous
Han Solo: I GOT IT!!!

**Blast doors close**

ROTJ

Lil Seraph
In Zoolander when mugatu says:
"Zoolander I'd like you to meet Katinka Ingabigovininana"

.:[Kamikaze]:.
lol i love most of the bits Cap'n Jack Sparrow did/said in pirates of the caribbean i love that movie, and Johnny D was so funneh big grin his character was jokes lol..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.