The ultimate game thread -

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Friend44
thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up

Ok guys, here we go.

I'm gonna give you a word.

From this word, you pick the fourth letter.

From this letter you gotta make a word - but it can't be something alive. It can be a place or thing. But not something you've said in the last 24 hours. It must have color. But not the color of something you're wearing. If the word is plural, you gotta add all the letter (a=1, b=2, ect...). Then, you gotta come up with a number that's less than 20. If it's more than you gotta pick another word with the fifth letter of my word. Unless you're doing this and you're home. Then finally with your word, you gotta put next to it the first classical music composer that comes to mind. That is unless it's playing at the moment. Then the next poster must choose the sixth letter of your word, unless it's only got 5 letters. In that case, he/she must take the name of your composer and add the letters. With this number which should equal a letter make a new word. We go on like this until there are no more words in the english vocabulary. Doesn't that sound like a bag of fun? Ok, I'll go first. Here's my word:

Dinosaur.

NyC-gUrL
blink

Orlando (the city, not the actor) erm...Mozart? confused

LanceWindu
Too complicated.

Friend44
thumb down Man, what are you doing? You're tryin' to ruin a good game thread? Don't you understand simple rules here? Someone explain it to her...

NyC-gUrL
to me??? confused

Fire
Friend I mean this game has too many rules for ppl to like it or for it to become popular

NyC-gUrL
Yeah mad dumb people like me dont get it mad

Friend44
The answer to the first word should've been:

The Duke of Orleans takes his bath every month.

Man, that was so simple. Can't you kids lay off the doritos and masturbation once in a while? I specifically said that the 5th letter of the first word had to bare a color. Now, here's an easy one and no more ****ing with this easy fun game. I'll even make it into a phrase.

You are all being suckered in.

NyC-gUrL
mad

Friend44
It's a joke - can't you laugh?

NyC-gUrL
too early miffed:

Fire
Friend quit insulting members

Friend44
"too early"

Maybe that's why you read all these rules and thought I was serious?

Friend44
Fire, I wasn't insulting anyone? What are you, the board's Clint Eastwood?

Fire
you called ppl dumb for starters, I suggest you don't do that anymore, I'm not offended by it but some posters might.

I'm just a concerned member doing its duty

Friend44
thumb up Thank you citizen Kane. I will be careful in the future. Anything else you want?

Fire
just follow the rules and quit being so insulting all the time

Friend44
Btw - I just reread myself... I never called anyone dumb...

Fire
idd you didn't directly, but indirectly you ment it

Friend44
Wadya mean "so insulting" all the time? I don't insult people, unlike your doing at this moment... Why don't you go do your "concerned member doing its duty" in a nother thread?

boogie
Jerry! Jerry!

*grabs popcorn*

Fire
I'm not the one telling members they should stop masturbating.
and I can bring up a few more examples of things you posted that other ppl found insulting or atleast annoying.

I never insulted you

Friend44
Ok - time for me to take my leave of this place for another month...

I'll see you guys in Feb or March...I'll let Fire "cool" down a while - let him do his "duty of concerned member" seeing that everyone follows the rules...

S'long...

Storm
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/jerry.gif

Fire
If you think you got me upset or anything you are sadly mistaken my friend.
And I will, like most other regular members, continue to try and keep this place clean and fun for everyone

boogie
you're leaving?

Matrix_man
http://www.ebslive.com/forums/images/smilies/weirdthread.gif

NyC-gUrL
yes

Shoukan
I am gone for awhile and look what I misslaughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.