The Creativity Of Jacksparrow.........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Syren
YOU GUYS, FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO CAN'T BE ARSED TO GO READ JACKSPARROW'S BIOGRAPHY, HERE YA GO..... (HOPE YA DON'T MIND JACK!!) IT IS FREAKIN FANTASTIC!!!!!

The Virginia Chronicles as told by the moose who stole my identity but was a spectator so the information is entirely correct. he just left out the part about the avocados.

So then I said to the mongoose, Hey mongoose, wutchoo lookin' at. And hez just like grrrrrrr...and hez starin' at me with taht evil eyebrow look of his...you know how mongooses are. And im like HEY, answer me. and he just keeps lookin at me, so i shoot him, you would to. But then I notice the mailbox. oh...the mailbox. Hez lookin at me with teh evil one eyebrowed U.S. Mail look. You know how mailboxz are. And I'm like yo @#$%! sup? Wut wrong witchoo. so wut if i shot the mongoose. and he DARES not to answer me after all this time. So finally im like ok dont make me bust a cap on y'all! but then he just keeps staring and pointing with that annoying little flag thing of his. so im like it isn't polite to point! and then i shot him but the bullet bounced off the metal mailbox (or he might have thrown it at me, he seemed quite rude) and kills me. So i am dead, rite? and im lookin at the dirt. and the dirt is like grrrr...with that evil one-eyebrowed Hey i have more bacteria in me than yo mama. i dont like it when dirt does this because dirt isnt supposed to do this. so i shoot it and then the dirt is just sittin there like wait a second, did that dead girl just shoot me? dead girls arent supposed to shoot dirt. so it shoots me, and then im dead, rite? and im lookin at the dirt. and the dirt is just starin' at me like grrrr...with that one-eyebrowed i have more bacteria than yo mama look, u know how dirt is. so dirt isnt supposed to do this so i shoot it, not a crime, i cant be hung over it, im already dead. so then the dirt is like, wait a second, did that dead girl just shoot me? because dead girls arent supposed to be able to shoot me. so it shoots me and then im dead, rite? and im lookin at the dirt...

I love you all. To all my adoring fans and stalkers, STOP CALLING ME. Damnit being famous sucks.

burlyman
big grin its brill erm

and NO, i wont stop calling you stick out tongue

Syren
i know, itz really good, she should write for real, get stuff published, y'know?

the only thing i'm any good at writing is parodies of already published stories, i started one about harry potter on the UHRP forum, but i got writer's block!!! laughing

gabimr2
laughing! what a biography

silver_tears
the wonderfulness that is ginia raver

Raz
Yeah Jacksparrow's cool. Well she was until she removed the "I love Raz" from her sig... whistle

MC Mike
laughing out loud Aw man - that's great...

dave123
who actually put that in there, was it her or you?

jacksparrow22
it was me but it made my sig too long....i was hoping he wouldnt notice embarrasmentembarrasmentembarrasment

eek! and thanks for liking my biography so much everyone...we all know how that really is my life yes

dave123
and thanks for making my biography happy even if it is all screwed up sad

§pearhead
hey i dint notice until now that youve got the red sox in ur sig... rock

Raz
Don't worry I still luv ya cool

jacksparrow22
dave>awww love its not screwed up....its just...erm...different thumb up
spearhead>rock red sox rock
raz>i wouldnt mind if you added yourself you know, i just cant make it any longer confused

dave123
i would try to change it back, but i cant stick out tongue damn raz

jacksparrow22
maybe if you ask really nicely he will fix it?

Raz
Yeah, can you believe it? I've been mentioned in daves sig!! happy

burlyman
laughing out loud

jacksparrow22
eek! it a very high honor, raz! be proud! laughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loud

silver_tears
welcome to last week stick out tongue

Raz
Are you sure? I'm pretty sure it's this week *checks calendar stick out tongue *

silver_tears
better check again stick out tongue
and I just realized this but Raz your avatar is huge eek!

Raz
Yeah, it's great to be King smokin'

silver_tears
laughing out loud there is a king smily you know wink

Raz
Yeah, probably better for my health too *cough cough*

badkittykitty
king smilie..http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/partytime.gif

silver_tears
laughing out loud calculating how much the diva has used that smily he should have lung cancer stick out tongue

badkittykitty
huh what kind of math skills is that? laughing out loud

silver_tears
Irene kind that only make sense to me raver

badkittykitty
laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.