the punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nightcrawer89
this movie looks cool i wonder if in the second one if blade will make a apperince. that would be cool to see blade and the punisher go ayt on the big screen. big grin

Eidolon
It'd definently be awsome if they could make a good story of Blade and Punisher meeting and teaming up, however I don't think they'd do it since their story lines don't really go togather. I may be possible to have Wolverine and Punisher meet after the Punisher movie and the spin off Wolverine movie, though it still would be hard to merge their story lines.

nightcrawer89
that would also be cool here is the release date for the punisher
april 16,04. here is a picture from the movie i think this will be the movies poster i am not sure. cool

beardos
Hey guys, this movie could be so cool if they made it the dark, disturbing tale that it is into one psyco's brain.... oo just think...

however I have no confidence in this happening, i think it could be a wolverine type escapade, all balls and action! ruining it, the punisher could just have a knife and still be all out action, the question is will they go over the top, making the punisher into a camp punisher like some of the batman's!?

venomfan
looks awsome

venomfan
LOL i just read punisher #16 vertical challange the part were he blows off wolvies face was classic

nightcrawer89
i can't wait the movie looks cool.i am a marvle comic book movie manic i have almost every comic book movie out. like dare devil,hulk,spider-man,x-men 1 and 2,blade 2, that is all but need to get more.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.