michelle pfeiffer , the most beautiful actress in hollywood

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bakerboy
For me, Michelle Pfeiffer is the most beautiful woman and one of the best actress today. She is so pretty and hot, and she is so good acting, she deserves 2 oscars or more. MICHELLE FOREVER AND EVER.

enya
im a girl so i dont c the hottness- but from a girls perspective i dont think she is the pretty actress and she is good but not the best

lil bitchiness
omg i love her!! She is an amazing actress and beautiful! yes

lil bitchiness
http://www.bestfree.it/download/celebrita/attrici_straniere/michelle%20pfeiffer/michelle_pfeiffer2.jpg

lil bitchiness
http://www.joinjoe.de/Gallery/Wallpapers/wmichelle1/Bilder/w-Michelle%20Pfeiffer%2005.jpg

Kes
I think she's very beautiful. I also like her as an actress, not the best but good.

Mr Parker
Bakerboy will be very grateful to you for that pic Lil.

bakerboy
WHOAAAAAAAA, thanks for the photos, lil. With those photos, nobody could deny that michelle is the most beautiful and hotest girl on earth.

ORLI MY BOI!
she is very beautiful but i dont think she is the best actress in hollywood but thats my opion

punkyhermy
Now I don't know why it took me such a long time to finally realize that I HAD to open a thraed about her.She is my most favorite actress outhere.MAN!
I first noticed her in tHE film, DANGEROUS MINDS.Nice little flick, with subpurb acting on Pfeiffer's part.But the role that really hooked me was Michelle as Catwoman, in BATMAN RETURNS.WOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!I mean if she can't act, I don't know who can.The only thing that had me glued to the edge of my seat during the movie was michelle!But things just HAD to get better.I knew she deserved an oscar when I saw her in the drama DEEP END OF THE OCEAN.Michelle has talent, and loads of it.And ofcourse she also hooked up with dreamboat Clooney in the hilarious comedy ONE FINE DAY!SuCH CHEMSITRY, SUCH BRILLIANCE, SUCH A PAIR, i SAW MY GREATEST WISH COME TRUE. tWO OF MY MOST FAVORITE HOOLYWOOD PEOPLE, IN A WHOLE MOVEI!TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!
I love michelle so much!!!!!!!!She is sssssssooooooo brilliant!!!!!

MISSME
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wonderful movie........Ladyhawk!

big grin

DemonicGambit-2
I like Michelle Pieffer, I think she's a good actor. I liked her in Dangerous Minds, and definitely liked her as Catwoman yes

RebelPhoenix
Michelle is bloody awesome and definitely one of my fave actresses - all the way back from 'The Solitary Man', 'Chalie Chan and the Curse of the Dragon Queen', 'Tequila Sunrise' of course 'Batman Returns' to the films made from classic novels like 'Dangerous Liasons', 'The Age of Innocence' and 'A Midsummer Night's Dream' - she's so versatile, talented, lives the role she plays and beautiful.

<3 her smile

MISSME
stick out tongue

Yes, she looked great! I am sure she acts like "Cat Women" with her latest boyfriend!

rolling on floor laughing

Evy_O
She is great big grin I like her a lot, both looks-wise and as an actress big grin

CaptainStoic
Michelle Pfeiffer today... time wasn't good to her.

Da Joker
Uhh....until I saw that picture, I was gonna say I'd do her. Definitely wouldn't now though.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Da Joker
Uhh....until I saw that picture, I was gonna say I'd do her. Definitely wouldn't now though.

I know it's like Jowls 3!!!

Da Joker
http://www.makemeheal.com/news/images/michelle-pfeiffer-plastic-surgery.jpg

http://www.evilbeetgossip.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/hairspray_michelle.jpg

I guess she's not all bad.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Michelle Pfeiffer today... time wasn't good to her.

Is that an actual picture of her or something made up?

Dark-Jaxx
...I honestly never thought she was all that good looking. ermm

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx

Well now she really isn't all that good looking. smile

Da Joker
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx

She was always "meh," even as Catwoman.

bakerboy
She was hot and beautiful now, then and always.

alexa_24
yes i think she's good actress and she's pretty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.