you guys!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sauron
i know this will be closed as its not lotr related but i wanted to make a thread just to tell you guys how great you ALL are

i love you all and your all amazing and cool and i cant imagine what it would be like if i hadnt joined up smile

well thats it big grin

love you all love

Exa
love love

The same here
Im glad youre all here smile yes

Trickster
Does that include me? Since I only just arrived?

Exa
Yey includes you big grin

Aqua
lol, and me too???

PippinTook
We love you too sauron! big grin

Bloom4ever
And me?
This site wouldnt be the same without u Sauron! no

sauron
i love you all big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin everyone here is just...wow

love love

enya
luv u to- even though i hardly get to on line and chat

sauron i agree that the forum wouldnt be the same without u i was eading over the spoofs u wrote and sending them to my friends ur a hero to them aswell

sauron
embarrasment embarrasment im someones hero and it wouldnt be the same without me???? you giys sure embarrasment embarrasment

*flattered*

enya
betta stop or we will all end up just sayin how good we all are and go to far and start cryin hehehe

sauron
no because you are all great big grinbig grin and i love you all and your just wow and im glad i joined

even people from other forums like omega and phoenix big grin and everyone from here whos not on often like mah and turin...and fini big grinbig grinbig grin

love and exa and kit and naz and everyone whos normally on love

enya
wow- this is just a great forum, and when we av arguments they are friendly and just fun

im just glad that i found this forum cos i only found it by accentident

Camellia
I love you too, sauron!!big grin

sauron
camellia big grinbig grin love i got to go now though

enya
nooo0000ooo- im such a drama queen

orlandoOYEA
I luv all u guyz too, mwah

Kitoky
Uh huh uh huh wooot wooot!

*does the chicken dance*

We wuv you too sauron

orlandoOYEA
*does funky chicken dance* Mwah ha ha

Bloom4ever
wonder what'll happen to us when this msgbrd is eventually closed down sad

Kitoky
Pfft mah won't be here for a while I'm guessing, it's most likely gonna be closed by Ush

PippinTook
I found this forum on accident too, enya. And I'm glad I did! I get on here everyday...seriously. I love this place! And you guys are so awesome, especially you sauron big grin You guys all rock! I love you all stick out tongue I'm really glad I stumbled upon this forum...Haha that sounds funny. You guys are mainly my only LOTR fanatic friends...I only have 3 other friends who are LOTR fans outside of the internet, so I really love it here and I love you guys!

Aurora
{{{hugs everyone}}}}} heheehehe I am glad I found you guys too!!!

enya
i only have 1 and she isnt that much of a fan she just comes to the films with me but im turnin my other friend into a fan so im gettin there meanwhile i can av u guys to talk to- its great

Kitoky
Oh yeah now that I think about it, I came upon the Jack Sparrow vs. Aragorn thread first and then signed up to give them a piece of my mind and then here I am arguing over whether or not Eagles can beat the Nazguls. confused

samIam
yeah .. we all luv u sauron!!! u and exa and kit and everyone else r soo lotrish brilliant ( diid that make sence)?

Kitoky
Yes it makes perfect sense thus because we have gotten used to your silly quotes love

Bloom4ever
i think we're gettin 2 attatched to each otha. That's not good 4 over-the-internet friendz. Still, I LUV EVERYONE OF Y'ALL

Kitoky
*sobs* When I die, I want sauron to have my Sean Bean autographed coat and and Exa, I want you to have my Silmarillion book

*sniff*

And Aurora....*sniff* you get my Merry action figure...

Bloom4ever you can have my book full of Arwen pictures and dress designs.

*dabs eyes with tissue* And and

NAZ!! You can have my Nazgul costume I wore during halloween 2 years ago

PippinTook
Awww you don't have anything for Diamond? No Pippin stuff? sad Oh well even if you did, I wouldn't care...I'd still love you Kit! And you too, Aurora! And Exa! And sauron! And orlandoOYEA! And Naz! And everyone else from this forum! You guys are everything to me love I lurve you guys!!!! *huggles everyone*

Kitoky
DIAMOND!!!!!!! YOU GET PIPPIN'S PIPE!!!!!!

PippinTook
*jumps for joy* Ah thank you Kit! But, really, you didn't have to give me anything!

But I still LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!! And I lurve you even more for Pip's pipe big grin

IcepicK
Even Im new IN this forum.. I hav noticed that the people that uses it Are great fans, persons an also With a very funny sense of humor :d... Greetings U all.. Suauron big grin

Kitoky
That's a nifty name......Suauron.......Suauron.....Suauron.........

Niiiiiiiice

LegolasIsMyMan
I feel a lil unloved, but i still love every one of you guys so much, thanks for always being there, you guys are awsome, i love you guys!!!!!
Sauron you always make me laugh, kit, you are always so sweet, aurora, that is all i have to say!! Thanks for being on this forum!

Exa
Yey we also love you, Legolasismyman big grin love

@kit thank you cool but lets hope you do not die too soon *sobs*

orlandoOYEA
*hugs everyone* Felt like an emotional moment there.....

Kitoky
GROUP HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*hugs everyone*

LegolasIsMyMan you can have my....erm....Well...you can have my Leggie knife that I have cherished. I only one...

OrlandoOYEA...let's see...you can have my Leggie siggy. *sobs*

sauron
love of course we love you legolas is my man, your funny and smart and cool and have really nice hair big grin

and kit love sean bean coat oh i love you big grin i loved you before but now il never forget you

and exa i love you especially because it was with your PMs that got me through a forum dry point love its a g great feeling seeing the 1 unread Pm message big grin

and aurora love need you have asked big grin you should know i love you love

will this entire site get closed ever?

Kitoky
Well I hope this site will warn us first before it gets closed so I can go around and get everyone's e-mail addresses, and stick on Aurora's and LIMM's LotR forum. big grin

sauron
big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin your all so cool though big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Kitoky
That's why free e-mail accounts allow notes and addresses. big grin big grin

Aurora
ahhh I love love all you guys too!!! I was in a horrible mood yesterday but today I feel much better. I love all of you guys and the forum would not be the same without each and everyone of you!!!!!!!!!
{{{{{{{{{{{{{hugs to all}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Kitoky
And I came here like...in December and looks at my long list of buddies......

sauron
yeah i was here in october

and in 4 months i found all of you big grin

Vegeta13
everyones cool here...

Kitoky
What no hugs and kisses and I love you's? stick out tongue You should get out more.

sauron
yeah i mean i tell people i love them

i love you kit love your so cool

^^like that vegeta stick out tongue^^

Vegeta13
i get it, man...

Kitoky
Well okay...looks like that plan didn't work

*pounces on Vegeta and hugs him* WE LOOOOVE YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!! love

sauron
ok this is love kit...not rape...love stick out tongue

Exa
ROFLMAO big grin
*hugs everybody*

sauron
*hugs back stick out tongue* kit you done with the indecent assualt on vegeta yet big grinbig grin stick out tongue stick out tongue

im just joking love ya really

Aurora
hummmm Looks like it is getting fun in here!!!

sauron
why does everyone here have dirty thoughs

getting good here aurora?!?!?! LMAO

PippinTook
*huggles everyone* I loooooove you guys love

You must say you love us vegeta! Hmm you're not around us a lot, are you? stick out tongue

Yesh, I came here in December too, Kit and I have sooo many awesome (that means you guys of course!) new friends big grin And all of you love LOTR too! Yay!! *huggles again* love I lurve you guys so much! love

LegolasIsMyMan
Oh kit, i will treasure it forever, but don't die anytime soon, i would surely cry!!!!!!!!!!
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS TIMES A THOUSAND TO ALL OF YOU}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

PippinTook
Same here! Kit, don't die!!!! sad I would not be able to stop crying if you did!!! *sniff sniff* I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! love

Aurora
Never!! roll eyes (sarcastic) We never have dirty thoughts in here angel heheehehee shifty What would make u think that??? stick out tongue

Vegeta13
dont worry about kit Dieing, she still has a whole life, ahead of her...

PippinTook
Of course we NEVER have any dirty thoughts roll eyes (sarcastic) I wouldn't, at least....hehehe wink *walks away innocentally (sp?), whistling*

LegolasIsMyMan
we know,we were just saying that we would hate for her to die,because it's Kit and we love her!!!

sauron
vegeta i dont like 50 'fiddy' cent

rap stars turning into britney onfront og our eyes!!!!

stick out tongue

and aurora your not fooling anyone you just HAPPENED to be with merry in treebeard and just HAPPENED to have gotten ur lipstick all over him

Vegeta13
yeah, quite alot of people dont like him, but i think hes cool....

i dunno what people have against rapers..

Aurora
It was an acident I swear *blushes uncontrollably* hehehe Now where did I leave the Treebeard? His branches are very comfortable...... for bird watching of course...... wink

PippinTook
Rapping is just....ugh....It's not very hobbit-like, anyways. I don't have anything against you people who like it (I can't see WHY you would like it), but me and Pip hate it. sick

Hahaha oh and Aurora, don't try to act all innocent because I, like sauron, know what you and Merry do when you think no one's looking wink

sauron
i dont like rapers because its sick and criminal

i dont like RAPPERS because its not singing its just some men spurting sexism ageism and racism from all sides

and its basically pop

fifty-spears

Aurora
shhh! heheehehe

Bloom4ever
well, see evry1's in luv here. sick sick
jus jokin love love i luv evry1 in here love love
hav no idea what i'd be doin all the time if i wasnt on here

sauron
i know lol i could have walked the world in the time i spend here big grin but i wouldnt

give me a comfy chair....a pc....and you guys and im in heaven

PippinTook
Ah same here, sauron. I hate when I have to leave this forum.....Everything else in the world is so boring if I'm not talking to you guys stick out tongue

*sigh* Aurora, you don't know how many people see what you and Merry do roll eyes (sarcastic) Some of it is definately not appropriate, you know! *scolds* Naughty, naughty Aurora! Shame on you! stick out tongue

sauron
not appropraite ive seen certain russian videos that are tsmer than that stuff stick out tongue stick out tongue

PippinTook
Yesh, yesh, it's true Aurora! You MUST be more careful and pay attention as to where you and Merry do...*ahem*...things at! Go somewhere more private, at least!

aniron
awwwwwwwww can you feel the love in this thread?

sauron
yeah big grin

lets all sing elton john

can you fell the love tonight......it is where we are

Kitoky
*grabs aniron into the group*

WE ALL FEEL THE LOVE

My you guys are quite talkative...

Bloom4ever
sad will you all miss me when im gone?... i doubtt wink

sauron
i will!!!!!!

when are you going sad how long sad

stay please *cries* PLEASE

PLEASE

PLEASE

PippinTook
What?!?! Why are you leaving?!?! sad Don't leave us!!!

Kitoky
You're leaving!!?? no Don't leave!!! *sobs*
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH everyone leaves when I come.

sauron
im never leaving...if i can help it

thats one bad thing if i left i wouldnt see the reaction you could all be happy for all i knew sad sad

Aurora
I will try to be more disscret..... promise I will,,,, it is just..... well he is quite a partier and we get alittle out of hand some times....... Oh excuse me I have to go to ....... welll Merry is calling me......... embarrasment

PippinTook
Of course we would't be happy at all if you left sauron!!! DON'T LEAVE!!!! sad We wouldn't know what to do if you did!!!

Hey is Aurora still here? Hm, probably off with Merry...again....*looks around and spots Aurora and Merry lying on the ground doing....gasp* AURORA! YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING THAT!

PippinTook
Oh I didn't see your post there Aurora....I still can't believe what you did over there shifty

sauron
big grin im actuallly suprised by the amount of people who say they like me big grin

and some nice people even say they love me

flattered....big grin

LegolasIsMyMan
I love you Sauron!!!!!!!! love love love love love

PippinTook
Everyone loves you sauron! love Who wouldn't?

sauron
big grinbig grin really....why> big grinbig grin

Kitoky
*chuckles*

WE LOVE YOU SAURON!

Actually I was quite surpised that a couple of people loved me too. Me being the violent, fight seeking, person that I am. stick out tongue

rock Rock On everyone!

LegolasIsMyMan
I love you too kit!!!! Sauron, there are no words to explain nall our love for you....!!!!!!

sauron
i love you kit love always have big grin i first talked to you really early on like in your first weel big grinbig grinbig grin

and may i ask why people love me?

Bloom4ever
yeah Sauron, YOU cant leave!!
i might hav to go for a while. sad Cant tell when

PippinTook
No one can resist your wonderfulness (is that even a word? haha) sauron stick out tongue I lurve you love We all lurve you! big grin

I love sauron and Kit and Aurora and orlandoOYEA and LegolasIsMyMan and KingOfGondor and everyone else in this forum! You guys are amazing big grin

sauron
hurry back though bloomi big grin

and really do you ALL like me

im sure theres someone out there who hates me

let them speak up

Kitoky
I love you because you were one of the first people I met and you're funny and you KNOW that Tom is Murazor and is a Nazgul fan and a sauron fan and a Boromir fan love

love love WE JUST LOVE YOU MAN! love love

sauron
love YEY love

but what i dont understand is how come people in real life dont like me as much as you guys sad

but i got you all love so im happy big grinbig grin

nazgulinthedark
awwwlove

Aurora
love ahhhhhhh Ppl are stupid sauron dear!!! They just don't know u like we do!!!! love I am surprised that u don't know why we all love you so much!!! You are coolest!! Who else could be a dark lord one day and Merry the next?? Hummm Who may I ask you?? Well noone but you!!! love

PippinTook
Eh people in real life don't like me either...Who cares about them when I have you guys big grin

And sauron, I have WAY too many reasons why I love you...I can't even begin to say them all! Even if I didn't have any reasons, I wouldn't need any! We just love you so much love We all do! Well, everyone who I know does, at least and I know lots of peoples on here stick out tongue Everyone loves sauron, isn't that right guys?

Vegeta13
yip, saurons cool, but i cant exactly love him...

im a boy...

nazgulinthedark
we all love sauron, who couldnt Happy Dance

Kitoky
So? I love aurora and Diamond and Leggy is My Man but oh wait they're girls too...

WHO CARES I LOVE THEM ANYWAY!

love love love love rock love love love

Vegeta13
but its different with me!

nazgulinthedark
blink humph

PippinTook
Yeah I love Kit and Aurora and orlandoOYEA and LegolasIsMyMan and everyone else and mostly everyone's a girl....And I'm a girl....So what? Guys shouldn't be any different! So SAY YOU LOVE SAURON NOW! mad

Vegeta13
What the f**k?

Kitoky
That's harsh man, harsh.

GROUP HUGGLES!!!
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/group.gif

nazgulinthedark
SAY IT!! mad

PippinTook
How is it harsh, Kit? The only harsh one here is vegeta! What's wrong with telling sauron you love him??? Huh??? mad We know you do because everyone loves sauron! So just say it! It's not that hard! Here...I'll help....I......love......you......sauron! See? Not hard at all!

Kitoky
Erm...guys we don't want to scare the poor guy....

PippinTook
Well he should just say it and we'll stop scaring him.

PippinTook
Besides...I scare everyone anyways so, again, why is he any different?

Kitoky
Erm...*pats Diamond on the back* Calm down chicka, calm down or I'll have to scratch off, "PippinTook gets my Pippin pipe" off my Will.

Aurora
heheheheehehe

PippinTook
*calms down immediately* Hehe sowwy Kit *longs for Pip's pipe....* Hehehe.

PippinTook
Gotta go....Buh byes everyone! We love you sauron big grin

LegolasIsMyMan
Dude, being a guy doesn't have anything to do with it....SAY IT, say you LOVE SAURON!!!!
I love everyone: girl, boy, heshes' i dont' care!!!!! I love everyone that makes up this forum

Orli'sElf7
sauron!! aww i love you!!!! love

orlandoOYEA
Who doesnt

orlandoOYEA
I just listened to maybe and its a lil weird but i like it rolling on floor laughing

Vegeta13
thanks for ya Appreciation kit, but NO ONE can scare me...

Aurora
Hummm I think I am kinda scary sometimes!!!! booo!!! Did it work??? And I wanted to say that you aren't the only one around that listens to rap, although I have lost alot of my taste for it recently, I listen to it too!

azszhz
man there is so much love in this forums we could choke a horse... lol

i love all you people too cuz this is the best place online with the best people
love love love love love love love

man this forum is effecting me i usually don't express love for other people usually i'm cold this forums is just to powerfull

Vegeta13
cool, you like rap to aurora

Aurora
yep, I listen to all diff. kinds of music,,,, My cd collection ranges from The Eagles to the Beach Boys, and from The Beatles to Tim McGraw and from Simple Plan to 50Cent. I love music. I love Triple 6 mafia!!!

Aurora
And we alll love u too azszhz!!

azszhz
do you have any beasty boys there awesome man the best moronic white guys to do rap....

lol that funny
music is very very good and should never die

sauron
WHOAH big grin

a LOT of positive post about me big grinbig grin i feel so happy love love

i hope mah doesnt close this too soon big grinbig grinbig grin i love you alllllllllllllllllllllllll

Lady Ellie
LUV This Forum!!! love love Happy Dance Great to see what other Lotr-fans are talking about and what they think of the movies. Very cool to share my opinion with you all.!LUV ya!!

Lady Ellie
And you guys are sooo funny sometimes! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

sauron
big grinbig grin we try big grinbig grin

Lady Ellie
thumb up laughing Keep up the good work then!!

PippinTook
Only sometimes?? stick out tongue Hahaha....

Oh hey orlandoOYEA, how did you listen to Maybe? Do you have the cd? If not, how? I WANNA LISTEN TO DOM SING big grin

LegolasIsMyMan
I also love rap, alot!!!!!! I love nelly, em..50, i like rap alot!!!

PippinTook
Eh....rap.....gah..... sick

Kitoky
Don't be so rude..

I'm not a big fan of rap, but I don't hate it. I think B2K is my favorite....are they even a rap group?

PippinTook
No, Kit, B2K is not rap.

I'm not trying to be mean and I'm sorry if I sounded mean. I have my opinions and I apologize to all you rap fans. I have nothing against rap nor rap fans. I just don't like it. That's all.

sauron
well my music taste is EVERYTHING

M, Jackson
E, john
Queen
some classical
blues
rap?? (sometimes)
rock...

Aurora
OMG sauron do u like Elton John ?????? I love him!!!!!

sauron
hes the coolest

croc rock big grin

or rocket man

tiny dancer

dont let the sun go down on me

A.D. Skinner
Hold me Closer Tiny Dancer !

I love that song !!!

Aurora
philidephia(sp) freedom!!!! Oh I just love him!!!!!!!

Aurora
My friends think I am crazy! I love making them listen to my Elton John cd's when we go somewhere!

A.D. Skinner
I don't think you are crazy Aurora.

Pinball Wizard is one of my favs from him.

azszhz
pinball wizard thats an awesome song
completely awesome

sauron
lucy in the sky with diamonds

levon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.