A heroic ending to Binks?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
Go to SWRumors.com.There is a very interesting article about Jar Jar.It may not be true,nonetheless,it would be cool to see.

Jedimaster3838
So let me get this straight? Jar Jar is the chief bodyguard? Is the Queen nuts? Oh well, as long as he dies, its cool with me

Darth Daft
JAR JAR MUST DIE

That's all I have to say about this particular subject at the moment.

Xantos Clone
I have said it before....if he does die, it will be like 'randy quade' style in 'independece day'

a goofy heroic save the day kind of deal...

"MESSAAA BACK!!!!!!"

Dim
I would actually like to see Jar Jar go out in a blaze of glory big grin

Gundark
I would like to see Jar Jar in a jar.

theEviljedi
As would I Dim.It has to be a heroic death.smile

Darth Daft
Yes. I also agree. Saving someone's life perhaps.

Xantos Clone
he may seem like an anoying coward most of the time, but you do see potencial for his character to show flashes of heroism......

"STEADY.....STEADY...."

"WESA GUNGANS NO DIE WITHOUT A FIGHT"

no, he is by far not my favorite character...(he was a little to roger rabit for me), but I don't want to jump of the 'sinicle band wagon' on this one....

It was funny how R2 and 3po can't stand him!! I thought that was a crack up! (HOW WUUUUD!!!)

UnknownBountyHunter
Jar Jar will do heroicly, although a clumsy trip into the Sarlacc Pit would be funny smile Errr...I meant, he will die heroicly!

Darth Daft
I think it will be a tragic death in Episode 3. Lucas said that Episode 3 is based upon tragedy and darkness, just like Episode 2 is based upon love.

theEviljedi
UBH where the heck have you been?

queeq
Heroic, tragic. If you gotta go, you gotta go. Bye JarJar. Hehehe

queeq out

Mace23
I just can't see Amidala letting him be her bodyguard. Even though I didn't like him it would be nice to see that he had matured in EII and would get to go out as a hero.

theEviljedi
I read somewhere that Lucas said that he would be.smile

King Jedi
He won't die. I'm 100% positive of it. Why would Lucas kill off a comic character? He isn't important to the story. The more people who want him to die the more likley Lucas is to keep him alive. If he kills Jar Jar then people will say it is because of fan pressure and Lucas wouldn't do that.

theEviljedi
He will die,but not until Epi.III.He likes Jar Jar but he said before that he will die in the prequels.

Ratcat
Oh just shoot him for crying out loud!

Darth Daft
If he doesn't die then what would happen to him in between Ep3 and ANH? He couldn't just disapear.

theEviljedi
Some say that he goes with Amidala and Leia and lives on Alderan.

Darth Daft
And then gets killed by the Deathstar? Cool

theEviljedi
Yeah,well Iwould rather see him die.stick out tongue

Darth Daft
Yes, a real painful way where his guts explode and his eyes pop out and he chokes on his own blood. HA HA HA!!!! YES! BLOOD!!!!

Ahem....sorry, I went a bit over the top there.

Gundark
How about this for an agreeable end to JarJar, since GL is probably not going to actually kill him off in front of the kiddies. Maybe at the end of ep2 or somewhere in the beginning of ep3 he goes back to live with the rest of the gungans (since he has made peace with them) due to perhaps a NEARLY fatal wound, or because of some family-type situation that requires him to go back. Maybe some honor code amongst the gungan society will require that he permanantly return instead of tagging along with our heroes amongst the chaos of the universe. Is this an acceptable disappearing act to some of you ?

Darth Daft
No I want to see him die. evil face

theEviljedi
Yeah.And I don't want his death to be like Bail's.I want to see it.

Darth Daft
BLOOD......HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!

Ratcat
He's right up there with cats in my book. That means TARGET PRACTICE!!!

Darth Daft
I don't usually like cats either, but there's these two cute little black kittens that keep coming into my garden. Their names are Wallace and Gromit. laughing out loud

King Jedi
EJ when did Lucas ever say that Jar Jar will die in the prequels? I need proof. Jar Jar is one of the best characters Lucas has created.

Darth Daft
Ha ha ha, KJ. That's a good joke. laughing out loud

King Jedi
I'm serious. He's great. He didn't make me laugh but I still liked him. What did he do that was so bad?

Darth Daft
Well let me think.

He is a pointless character that isn't needed for the story.
He is silly.
He is annoying.
He doesn't make a very good general.
He isn't funny.
He can't talk properly.
He is childish.

There's a few things that I don't like about him.

King Jedi
He is meant to be for kids. That's why he is like that. He never bothered me.

Dim
He's never bothered me either...

Xantos Clone
ahh, well this would explain Leia's lack of sorry when alderan is blown up! she was like "oh darn"....

I always thought carrie fisher could have had a really good emotional scene and just blew it big time!

rule #1 : always scream in horror when your home planet is about the be blown to pieces!!!!

(she must have known jar jar was on alderan!!!

her reaction was so flat ! Luke screamed better when obi wan was killed.

Ratcat
Actually I didn't mind Jar Jar THAT much, but Cats, ughhh!

Darth Daft
Cats are funny

Ratcat
No, cats are generally evil, self absorbed eating machines that still food from your refridgerator. (we had clever cats!!!!)

Darth Daft
There's a friendly one down my road called Tiddles. He tried to kill my dog though, so I guess he isn't completely good.

Dim
What in the world...how did we get from Jar Jar to cats?..

And RC I find it kind of funny that you hate cats but you have cat in your user name laughing out loud

Ratcat
Hmmmm. We've already covered that.

Darth Daft
Yes well lets think of more ways of how Jar Jar could die. Ah yes. Rancor

King Jedi
I still want EJ to tell us when Lucas said Jar Jar would die.

Darth Daft
It certainly isn't confirmed yet. To tell you the truth I don't really think he will die. Lucas made him for the kids so I don't think he'd want to kill him off. Still it would be nice to see him get stabbed in the heart and chopped into lots of little pieces.

Gundark
When they were all eating dinner at Anakin's house and Qui-Gon grabbed Jar Jar's tongue, he should have cut it off. Then we wouldn't have to listen to him anymore.

Darth Heinous
Boba Fett should kill Jar Jar Binks. That would be so cool. A popular bad guy killing a hated good guy would help the Star Wars storyline.

theEviljedi
When TPM cam out last year I read an article interviewing Lucas in Starlog magazine or something like that.In it Lucas said that Jar Jar would play a prominent role in the prequels and when he dies it would be an honorable death.

Darth Daft
Yes I believe I read that in an article on a star wars site somewhere. So I guess hewill die saving someone's life. If he is indeed going to become the queen's bodyguard then he'll probably die saving her. Jump in front of a gun blast or something.

theEviljedi
I think he will save the twins some how,and as a result he would die.

Darth Daft
So in a way he would be affecting all that happens in the OT.

theEviljedi
Exactly.In a way he would shape the galaxy.laughing out loud

Darth Daft
I guess that would actually give his character a point then. In TPM he wasn't needed at all, so hopefully in the next two films he'll actually do something useful.

Gundark
As long as we don't see him step in Bantha poodoo again.

Darth Daft
Yeah or get his tongue caught in the energy-binders. For some reason I really hate that bit where he starts talking with his tongue hanging out.

Dim
Really?..I thought it was kind of funny smile

Darth Daft
I thought it was the opposite. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.