The Games of Middle Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ATM4eternity
I was just wondering what LOTR games all of you play. As of me, i have TTT and RoTK, they are very good but in my opinion could be better. I also play the gamesworkshop LOTR which is fun. I played the demo to War of the Ring and thought it was ok, if any1 has played that tell me what u think of the whole game. I am also really lookin forward to Battle for Middle Earth, that looks great.

pip-foot
my brother and i play the LOtR ccg. it's fun, but somehow he always wins ( i think he cheats though) i'm saving my money for LOtR trivia, and we have LOtR monopoly and risk

Lord_Andres
I play War of The Ring and Return of the king to the pc big grin

IcepicK
I love The 2 towers at PS2 to ****ing nice

Pipage558
I have rotk on ps2! so much fun!

samIam
my friends and i make up lotr stories ad act them out .. super fun!

Discos
Return of the king for PS2 is what I have only played, I am somewhat good for someone who has barely played it.

I especially like the Minus Tirith level as its almost near impossible to keep everyone of the wall.

kokiril33t
I also play the lotr game by games workshop. its the best especially Glorfindel! I also play ROTK on PS2 that also rocks hard.

Exa
I have the LoTR Risk and the addition for Gondor+Mordor, its the only game I play quite often - I also have the FoTR game (not by EA but the game to the book) for PC and ROTK for PS2 or better I have them together with my brother who usually plays them. As Im not such a gameplaying person I rather spend my money on boooooks over books and other little stuff like Rings, posters or maps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.