Aliens vs. Predator Reviews

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AliasNeo15
This is the most underrated game ever. I read in a magazine, i think PC Gamer, and they rated this heavenly game 2 out of 5 and another rating was 3 out of 10. I played this game and i swear, this is the best strategy game i have ever played. I would give it atleast 8 out of 10. Has anyone else played this game?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
isn't alien vs predator a first person shooter for pc. i dunno if there is a strategy type game

AliasNeo15
ya, they recently came out with it. I have it on XBOX. It is such a sweet game. The first person shooter was not a good game at all.

§pearhead
things like that happen a bunch, just ignore the reviews and enjoy the game

AliasNeo15
well i wanted to know if i am insane or if anyone else feels the same way. It seems like no one even knows the game exists

§pearhead
to be honest, i never heard of it...messed

AliasNeo15
oh, i got it at best buy like 2 weeks ago and it is the best strategy game for a system in my opinionsmile

SaTsuJiN
well I read the back of the box at blockbuster.. and it sounded like a crock of shit, IMO. It read something like this

"Each unit has its own stats and abilities, making for endless combinations of play" ..... now.. if you've read many of the back of boxes... they ALL say something like this lol.. but I dunno.. since you said it was good I'll give it a spin

LeAtHerRFace
ive heard of it for ps2. but my frenz said it sucked ass.

Lord_Andres
loved the first person shooter game (both of'em) havint tried the stradegy thou

venomfan
i got it and love it

venomfan
wait alien vs predator primal hunt right?

ragesRemorse
Aliens vs Predator, and Aliens vs Predator2 were some of the best FPS games ever. They gave you great atmosphere, that expanded deeper into the alien/predator world that the fans love. The stories were excellent, all the bonuses, and in game possibilities put the game in a league of it's own. Alias Neo when you say that reviewers rated these games as horrible i hope you meant the new shit game for xbox and ps2. Aliens vs predator2 was a very highly acclaimed game, and rightly so.
However that new game is just BULLSHIT!! They took a good thing and drove it into the ground. Fox interactive severed a limb sighning over there rights to home consoles. They took everything repetitive and boring about warcraft,and command and conquer, and gave it to gamers with a face of aliens and predators. Just like the movies, the aliens and predator franchise game era is over after two great installments, and a third that promises to spoil a great thing

SaTsuJiN
well said, Rages

AliasNeo15
hmm, Someone drank their Hateraid this morning. JK, but ok, i didnt think it was that bad, the sound effects are from the movies and they have every stinkin type of predator and every stinkin type of Alien. i can see how it could piss people off thoughsmile

JamalMagloire
I too love this game. I can't wait for the mvie to come out. It'll be ten times better than Freddy v. Jason.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.