So What Ever Happened Too?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

phinney6
.......1... RatCat (he was here when I was first here, great guy, last I heard ran his own SW forum?) and 2.... UnknownBountyHunter (had already left when I got here, started posting agian in 2002 I think, was the ORIGINAL Dude with RAZ.) and 3.... LANCE WINDU

badkittykitty
1. yes I think thats right..he pmed me out of the twilight zone..made me laugh my head off!

2.UnknownBountyHunter- ohh tell me out him??

3. lance is here like everynight..where is he now ,he should be here

how long has it been since youve been here?

phinney6
Alll I know about he UBH is that he was (i think) one of the first two people here. I never really talked to him. So How is RC doing these days? Whats the address to hsi website? Cool, Lance was one of the newer ones when I left. Its been about a year since I posted regualray (daily) but about 3 months sicne my last post (all I aksed was how ppl were doing)

phinney6
FINTI!! I can't believe I forgot him, he was one of the ones when I was hear. He still posts which is cool

badkittykitty
well I was asking about rc in a thread and he sent a mysterious note..but thats all..so i dont know his web address..lance does though

phinney6
what was it about?

badkittykitty
about himself...just to let me know he seen me askin I guess...so you gonna start posting regularly again?

phinney6
yep i ams!!

badkittykitty
good! haha I see you found the very thread I was referring too! lol

phinney6
yeah I did, its cool, never knew he was catch-22! Its was great back in the day, I hope to "rekindle" that and talk to all of the oldies agian.

badkittykitty
you know I would have be a forum member alot longer if i knew it exsisted...I know you came before killer movies..I used to visit killer movies website all the time and never joined the forum! I didnt even know it was here..where it says visit I was to shy sad

phinney6
u dont have to be shy aorund us anymore. we are great people, and dont heistate to ask or say ANYTHING, (I GOT YOUR BACK!) Im pretty shy in school (im a fresh at HS)

Captain REX
UBH is a long gone member, BKK. As you can tell, me and Phin have been here too long. wink

badkittykitty
well thank you very much!..I am over my shyness since i joined..you are right everyone here has been great to me..I love it here

^rexy..to long..theres never to long

phinney6
Its fun, in fact all the MB i go to are fun (Im a HUGE old-school wrestling fan of 1975-1986 NWA (it had Ric Flair if you follow wrestling) and I go to a lot of wrestling MB, and Boston Celtics MB

badkittykitty
I go to a few but kmc really has my heart...it always will..I am like a addict I cant seem to be here enough

phinney6
lol I will usually post after school or practice, or on the weekends, look for me im the hot one in the back (lol)

badkittykitty
haha! okay I will!

phinney6
actually im only 15, lol Im all talk

Captain REX
So What Ever Happened To Robot Jones? stick out tongue

Anyone ever see that cartoon? That title was just screaming in my head for some odd reason, almost as much as Peter Schilling won't stop singing the third verse from Major Tom.

phinney6
?????

Captain REX
Don't ask... big grin

I got promoted to mod over the summer, though! big grin

phinney6
coolll, so does queeq evers top by?

badkittykitty
hey lance just signed on fellas

I've seen him( queeq)around but never when im on unfortunately

Captain REX
I haven't heard from him in months. messed

He did pop in for awhile during the summer didn't he?

phinney6
yeah he did wonder what happened i miss the old goof

LanceWindu
Yo dude!

You remembered me!!!

How's it going Phinney? Long time no see.

phinney6
yeah i know, im back for good now, just decided to pop in tonight and remembered how much I loved the place

LanceWindu
Ahh...sweetness.

It's always great having a veteran member come back.

This place has been over run by n00bs...shifty laughing out loudlaughinglaughing out loud

How has it been going?

badkittykitty
hey I resemble that! laughing out loud

phinney6
pretty good, how bout you? Its funny im 15 and a veteren makes me sound speical

LanceWindu
Man, I'm doing great.

KMC has actually changed my life recently. I met my girlfriend on here and I am starting to save money to go to New Zealand and visit her, and if things work out well between her and I in real life, I am going to move there.

phinney6
who is it??? USh liekd edna witch, is she still round?

LanceWindu
They broke up...sad...they were a great couple, and she left permanently.

My girlfriend is Nivvy (real name Chanel), she's not on KMC much anymore, but this is where we met.

phinney6
i knew they broke up but for good??? Did she say good-bye or ne thing

LanceWindu
This all happened when I was on one of my many leaves from moving or no computer, etc.

So I don't know, I think she did though.

Captain REX
*gruff voice, turns on lightsaber and looks at Lance and Phin*

Jedi... stick out tongue

LanceWindu
Gald you will pay for killing my master on that mission to Hoth!

phinney6
HAHA i dont want any trouble remember im god lol jk

LanceWindu
Maybe I will join the next SW RPG, since I killed off Lance Windu after I got pissed at KMC.

phinney6
why did u get pissed? Im still going but part of the background i think, i dont post, just am there

badkittykitty
dont post??? I liked postin with ya..you got to post! big grin

LanceWindu
Well...long story short...

I had become a moderator for the Star Wars Episode III forum in August, and then Raz out of the blue fires me after a couple months since I wasn't needed, and I just got mad, and blew it out of proportion.

I was acting like an ass for a few weeks afterwards, nearly got myself banned a few times.

phinney6
im talking about ROLE PLAYING, i used ot be invloved but had to stop (to hard) and aksed ush just to make me background character

badkittykitty
got ya wink

LanceWindu
During my time being mad, I decided to take Lance Windu, have him realize the corruption in the Galaxy, and he took the hilt of Yerssot's (I still had his) lightsaber, put it to my gut and ignited it.

badkittykitty
holy crap you did that lance?

phinney6
lol nice ending.....

LanceWindu
Yup, that's how I left Ush's RPG.

And Kosta (Celsius) said something about how cool it was

phinney6
it seems brutal!!!!!!!

LanceWindu
But since I have calmed back down and become regular LanceWindu again I think I MAY join another RPG, although I haven't been much into anything lately.

I barely even post in Ep III, and I haven't read any Star Wars books since I met Nivvy.

And as phin may remember, I was one of the main people in the Star Wars Literature forum.

phinney6
yeppers peppers

LanceWindu
It's just kind of weird.

I guess Star Wars novels were what I was using to keep busy cause I had no one to talk to.

phinney6
you tlak to us now

LanceWindu
No...I talk to everyone on here before going on MSN Messenger to talk to Niv...then I stay up til 4:00 am talking to her.

Captain REX
That was soooooooooo strange, when you posted that. laughing out loud

LanceWindu
Did you think it was a joke?

I know I should have continued to play and met up with Galder, have a proper final duel.

Captain REX
At first I did, but then I realized you weren't joking...

This game would have been the perfect time to do it too, Lance! Instead I have to try to Marcus for taking my arm awhile back, while you go off committing suicide... stick out tongue

phinney6
LOL traitor

LanceWindu
Realized I was joking?

That was a true death dude. The death of a hero.

Maybe when the Jedi get back to the Temple they will bring my body and incinerate it for a proper funeral.

Captain REX
Yeah, Phinneas Sixeas would have been a good target too. Ush put up an inactive players list, and wrote out a kind of "Where did they go?" thing. Phin went back to the Temple to learn more or somethin like that. Queeq became too power hungry. roll eyes (sarcastic)

phinney6
JEDI are cool

Captain REX
Dark Jedi are better. stick out tongue

*fan boy voice*

phinney6
i was orginally going to turn on jedi and join queeq,

LanceWindu
I was just going to try and take Lance from Jedi to Master, looks like it didn't happen. stick out tongue

Captain REX
Yerssot beat you to it, then left the game and KMC, then came back for a short time to the RPG, then came for a permanent stay here.

LanceWindu
He didn't JOIN them, he was taken captive and had some dark side hints.

Then we recovered him and brought him back to the Jedi if I remember correctly.

phinney6
i know yerss is a copy cat

Captain REX
laughing out loud

Yeah, Lance got the story down...

Captain REX
Duel 1
Duel 2

phinney6
i guess so

Captain REX
The old face off will continue... stick out tongue

Course, now Galder is missing an arm, replaced by a cybernetic one, and has a ton of guns...

phinney6
LOL overkill!

Captain REX
Hey, not my fault Fire does complicated stuff!

phinney6
well i got to get to bed, ncie tawkin to yas, tell bkk and lance where i went c u tomorrow

Captain REX
Same here, Phin, see ya tomorrow y'all!

Fire
well guys everyone needs to join the lightside next time, because we will triumph over the darkside at the end of this adventure, altho we are slightly outnumbered due to our loss of players.

anyhow nice to see ya again phinney

badkittykitty
ditto for me too gang goodnight phin nice meeting ya!

LanceWindu
Goodnight you two!

venomfan
can i join the jet's? no? ok then whatever team needs help

yerssot
you forgot to mention rex, that with what I saw and all I could help the lightside a bit to get you all down stick out tongue

phinney6
hehehe

keokiswahine
well, I'm having a tuff time catching up with phinney. anyone seen Texas recently??? confused confused confused

phinney6
dont worry im here

yerssot
but you're not Tex messed

phinney6
but im the sheriff!!!!

yerssot
you get shot, no?

phinney6
No i have spearhead as my BodyGuard, BKK as my driver, d-bert as my orderly, and rex and lance are my deputys, they ALL have uzis, nothin is touchin me

yerssot
you can't stop the song, phin ...

phinney6
I CAN and I WILL!!!!!

Ushgarak
Heh, Phin's still annoyed with yerss for the 'copycat' thing...

BTW, Lance, I am happy to kind of gloss over that suicide thing if you want to re-join. Wouldn't be the first post-under-stress I have ignored.

phinney6
I mgiht want to join agian soon, Just basically tell me where we are going in episode 6 and I can make my 5 episode return (i was in ep. 1)

keokiswahine
PHINNEY, USH, YERSSSSSS. geez, it's nice to see you all. big grin smokin' Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

I have a comp problem. My emoticons aren't emoting. My dancing banana doesn't dance; my roll eyes don't roll on my screen. Am assuming I need to reset something in my comp for emoticon movement? anyone know?

phinney6
you too keo, so u still keep in touch with us oldies?

keokiswahine
I try to, phinney, but I haven't seen any of the oldies lately, except today. So glad to see you and Ush.

yerssot
really, Kay, you should ask Raz messed

keokiswahine
was thinking of asking Raz, but was hoping he would stop by this thread........ I'll do that tonight when I get in from work.

I owe, I owe,
so off to work I go...... smokin' Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

Tex
Phinney, Keo, Yers Ush!!!
I'm having 2 year flashbacks! eek!

LanceWindu
No Lance recognition Tex?

yerssot
he shut that out of his memories wink

LanceWindu
* Kicks yerssot like a parrot *

yerssot
hmmm...parrot ... *drools*

LanceWindu
Palmolive oil soaked chicken...mmm.

yerssot
hmmm...chicken *still drools*

Gundark
Hi sTEXy....how ya doing, baby ? How's barfy bjork ?

I still miss good ole ToMacco.....WAH !!!!!!!!

yerssot
say, gundark, the day after tomorrow is thursday, no?
why not make a thread with finti about those Wiskey Thursday for old times sake? smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.