Holy Crap Linkin Park

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HOLY CRAP I JUST GOT BACK FROM THE LINKIN PARK CONCER TAT NASSOU COLIESEUM AND OMFG IT WAS GREAT! One of the best concerts i've been to...they played all their best songs, and story of the year was amazingly too...hoobastank and p.o.d. pretty much bored me to death (especially p.o.d.) but Hoobastank did a cover of "girls jsut wanna have fun" and the lead singer sung it in such a hig hpitched voice..it was classic...oh and then me and my friend went to mickey d's afterward and guess who we saw...KELLY OSBOURNE BIOTCH...yeah that's right i'm god

stinkfist462
meh no your not god ... lol... but uhh you say anyhtin to kel ?

nope...lol..just kinda uh "surprised look"...we figured we shouldn't bother her for autographs u know

stinkfist462
well no autographs .. jus say hi you ****ing dumass

loserib
that rocks i seen jack before with disturbed im going to the sacto show next month when it comes through

§pearhead
cant say i like linkin park...

loserib
i dont like them but im taking my wife she likes them alot and since the tickets are free for me i dont have to pay for nothing

Trinity_Matrix
Heh, that concert's playing in Chicago in a week and a half...and I really want to go...

thorC
i've seen them once in Japan. and many times on DVD hahaaaa.
they are great. by the way, the best concert in my life should be NO Dount, Pearl Jam, Aerosmith, Robby Williams. and of coz the Chemical Brothers( without drink, drunk,drop)

thorC
i've seen them once in Japan. and many times on DVD hahaaaa.
they are great. by the way, the best concert in my life should be NO Dount, Pearl Jam, Aerosmith, Robby Williams. and of coz the Chemical Brothers( without nose candy)

TrAnCeDuO
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=92207

check this out!!!

Agent_Diva
Please tell me you ***** slapped her.....please?

somebody has to, for the good of the human race.

in flames
i wouldnt slap her if i saw her i would simply say

" hi kelly i love your father he is a great musican..but too bad his only flaw is he brought a lame f*cking ***** to this world..then oil advise her to stop entertaining because she simply sucks"

TrAnCeDuO
has anyone bothered to click on that link?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.