Friend got sent to the hospital today

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
me and alot of my friends were at my friend tonys hockey game like we usally go to. So like the 3rd period he is skating and kid went to shoot in a goal and it hit my friend right in the head i think the ear the only place where there is a opening. he skated for a second went around in a cicrle and passed out he got knocked out for a few minutes then came too but had to be carried out of a stretcher then he went to the hosptial it sucked for him i felt bad but they were treating him like he got killed or sumthing i was like omg over exagrate a lil dont ya medical guys stick out tongue but he is fine now he had a cconcussion what ever thing

§pearhead
odd...a friend of mine went to the hospital in a hockey game tonight as well. but we were the players, and he got a concussion. he couldnt even tell us what day it was.

stinkfist462
i went to the hospital when my ma went into to labor with me big grin

N.Tonks
I went to the hospital when I was 11 big grin

§pearhead
thumb up

DeNiro
Well this kid was playing he is really good too but like pretty small but still good but he had a consussion too but i didnt know how bad he was cause i couldnt hear him talk or ne thing.

i went to the hosptial way to many times to tell and i dont feel of listing the reason why but each time we have lucked out and i thank god for it everytime.

BarmyBrummie
I'm going to hospital on friday!!!!

I had a concussion once after having a bad fall on the ice, it really sucked.

DeNiro
o i bet it did that ice is hard. we went skating like 2 days ago all my friends and i and i tell you what I SUCK AT SKATING stick out tongue

§pearhead
im awesome at skating...i love it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.