Dudes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Discos
Yo, sorry I have not been on foir a while but the ye olde computer has the trojan webber virus and Norton antivirus cant seem to get rid of it,,,,,any help?

I am on the school computer just now and will have a browse and post my usual 2 cents...

Lord_Andres
try to update the AntiVirus program, what version of Norton Antivirus do you have??

Kitoky
Well you might want to try your server to ask how to fix your computer, your help center for your computer basically.

I'm sorry, I can't help. When had a virus we had to shut down our computer totally and we lost everything, so virus' aren't very nice.

I have to tell you this, Norton Anti-Virus doesn't really protect you from anything, if any, it actually increases the protential that you will be hit with virus'.

Lord_Andres
Kitoky thats where you'r wrong, I have Norton Antivirus 2003 Pro edition, and I have downloaded tons of stuff from kazaa, and everyonce in a while I get a message thats says that NAV has deleted the file, if I hadint had NAV my computer would be ****ed up, but it isint, because of the antivirus program big grin

Kitoky
Oh is it really?

Hm....when I had Norton Antivirus I had more viruses then when I didn't have it so.

Discos
I gave norton the chuck as it couldnt delete the trojan, but i ended up getting AVG which is 100% better than Macafee and Norton (sorry andres)

Discos - back in business

Lord_Andres
whats AVG??

Kitoky
I still think that Norton gets you hit with virus' more....

Lord_Andres
well it has deleted alot of virus files on my system thats for sure big grin

Discos
no idea it just didnt delete the files thats all,

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.