Freddy VS. Jason 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Michael Myers 1
What do you guys knows about this movie? I hear it might be Freddy and Mike vs. Jason but i think thats gay cuz it makes mike seem week. What news do you guys have on the next F vs. J i already know theres gonna be a second one probally big grin and heres a pic i made (it sux)

ElmStreetFan01
cool

Michael Myers 1
Thanks

Michael Myers 1
i got this from a site:

What's it about? Freddy and Jason are back for a rematch -- this time, another famous horror icon may be teaming up with Freddy

Michael Myers 1
and more:

In Theaters: Estimated for June 2005
Genre: Horror
Synopsis:
Studio: New Line

Michael Myers 1
ok heres the story i found on a site:

Since the way the first movie ended, it makes since that the new movie will introduce a new horror franchise.. I know for a fact that new line has got the okay to introduce Michael Myers, and they offered to help with the story and have already came up with a working title.. Friday the 13th: A Halloween Nightmare!!!!! (If you haven't seen the first it contains SPOLIERS) There is already a working story that when jason walk's up from the lake with freddys head jason puts it somewhere and when time goes by freddys name is almost forgotten, Jason is the new deal, killing people from camp crystal lake to freddys backyard Elm St. Well they are leaning towards the same idea by having freddy come into Michaels deams trying to convince him its jasons fault that he was locked down all his life and that he brought pain into his life, So michael desides to pay jason a visit, And when he finds him the have a huge brawl, and after a long bloody fight Michael has jason where he wants him but freddy gets both of them and lures them into his dreamworld and tricked Michael this whole time because he wants both of them dead and he didn't want Michael to kill jason because he wanted the joy of doing it himself, Then freddy goes after michael putting him down thinking hes dead then turns hes focus on michaels massacre on jason trying to finish him, but jason is faking and goes on the attack for freddy but freddy starts getting the upper hand, mean while michael is back up and they start double teaming freddy but jason then starts batltling michael, and all the battle , now after this I have no clue what they'll do.. It the movie plays out as good as it sounds, I'll see it for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael Myers 1
and heres a spoiler:

Does anybody own Freddy VS Jason... On the commentary with ronny yu robert and ken, at the very end when the credits start, robert talks about hes heard stuff about feddy vs ash vs jason but he says that probably will not happen, But he said he knows 4sure that Michael Myers people are talking to New line about a new movie with the three... OH HELL YA everybody should check it out good stuff...

A.D. Skinner
See, I had heard that Akkad would never allow a fight movie to be made with Michael Myers...at this point, everything is just a rumor and still yet to come reality.

I am keeping my ear close to the ground on this one

Michael Myers 1
lol i forgot about akkad saying that so yea i cant beleive the rumors yet

tabby999
i think it'd come down to Jason and Myers getting stooged by Freddy then when they both click on the deception (sure Jasons dumb but he could still see when hes getting stuffed around with) they'd both kick Freddys ass. i recon its be cool if Jason and Myers went shoulder to shoulder. sure Jasons got no reason but i think Myers could see the advantages. think of it. if Myers wanted to hunt people down he could simply "relocate" Jason and use him as a kind of decoy. sure Freddy did this but Jason wouldn't be able to muscle into Myers teritory cos there both on the same plain of exsistance.

Freddy_vs_Jason
i think that the sequel to freddy vs jason will probably be ash and not mike, the creator of mike as u sed b4 wanted no part wif mike,freddy or jason fighting

tabby999
yeah but its also been said in this forum that there is really no chance of ash coming in, well not for this movie anyway

A.D. Skinner
Here are some thoughts...

If and when there is a sequel to Freddy Vs. Jason they should keep the plot as smart as they did the first time around.

Introducing Ash into the mix is just an awful idea...awful I tell you. The Evil Dead / Army of Darkness series is good in itself, and by combining those two, would make a mockery of Friday the 13th and Nightmare on Elmstreet, not to mention Evil Dead. Ash was a comical character that ended up in bad situation time and time again. I have read a few articles where Bruce Campbell ( Ash ) has been talking with New Line about a Evil Dead 4...but haven't found anything concrete.

If they introduce someone like Michael Myers ( though I have read different articles from the Creators that it will never happen...? ) they would have to work something into the script that has Michael going after a blood relative. In order for Michael to go onto his killing spree he would have to have a motive.

Freddy Krueger - Killing the children of the parents that were responsible for his death. ( and anyone getting in his way )

Jason Voorhees - Killing those that were a part of Crystal Lake and those in which his Mother has said were bad. ( and anyone getting in his way )

Michael Myers - Killing family member after family member until finally he is the only one left. ( and anyone getting in his way )

I am not sure where the sequel will go from here...maybe just sparking a little life into each of the series ???

michaelmyers
to me it would totally suck if they did that. they should get original material. I am totally against michael myers joining freddy and jason. it would wreck 25 years of work.

A.D. Skinner
I totally agree with you Michaelmyers....I think that a lot of fans..including myself would be disgusted if they brought Michael into the mix. Freddy Vs. Jason was an original idea, but keep it limited to those two.

It wouldn't make sense to bring in Michael for he has no motive to kill either of those two...or anyone else aside from his own family.

Michael Myers 1
Hmm if it were Halloween 9 or Freddy vs. Jason 2 i would pick Halloween 9 cuz the Halloween movies are better when mike does the killings himself big grin and i think in H9 he will have his mask off in some of the movie that sounds neat

A.D. Skinner
His mask off ? As neat as that might be...isn't that like Freddy without his finger knives..Jason without his hockey mask, Ash without his boom stick ???

Michael Myers 1
But at the end of Halloween 8 you see his face anyways. But remeber he steals his mask back from a hardware store (like halloween 1) i think it would be neat if mike didnt have his mask on for a little so we know he doesnt look human without it on. Because the last time we saw him without his mask on before Halloween 8 was Halloween (i kno halloween 5 too but we didnt see much) and in Halloween 1 he looks normal so i think they should make him look unnormal because he has lived all these years getting shot in the face, burned, etc.

A.D. Skinner
Just as long as he is not unmasked for the entire film. I think part of Michael's character comes from that mask...I mean, even from when he was a child he used the mask...it is kind of like his calling card.

It would be cool to just get a taste of what he looks like now...like you said, with everything that he has been through...I am sure it ain't pretty !

Michael Myers 1
Yep just like the end oh Halloween 8 heres a couple pix i got http://www.freewebs.com/krazykorree2/HM1.jpg http://www.freewebs.com/krazykorree2/PDVD_070.jpg

A.D. Skinner
Pics didn't come through MM1

Michael Myers 1
ok i guess i can save them heres one

Michael Myers 1
and 2

A.D. Skinner
Thats better ! Thank you

Michael Myers 1
No Problem my own site wouldnt let me show pictures roll eyes (sarcastic)

A.D. Skinner
You know...funny how this is a Freddy Vs. Jason thread and here we are talking about Michael Myers...

Michael Myers 1
whistle well i made the thread so you should know why wink

A.D. Skinner
Hey, I wasn't complaining one bit !! lol

Michael Myers 1
LoL this topic will probally get closed if we dont talk on the topic and if it does ill make a michael myers thread

A.D. Skinner
I tried making one...but it didn't last all that long.

Best kill by Michael Myers

Michael Myers 1
lol dont worry this can be the secret Michael Myers thread

A.D. Skinner
lol...that'd be cool with me.

Never did I dream that I would find people out there that were as big Halloween fans as I was....

Michael Myers 1
cool now you have my friend cool

I wanna meet Mustaffa and John and tell them they have done a nice job on halloween and get there autograph

A.D. Skinner
You know..I have to tell you all this...

I live in the Chicago area...so during the Halloween season at the Six Flags Great America here they have Fright Fest. Well, the Halloween soundtrack is constantly playing, and no matter how much I hear it I never get sick of it.

They also have a haunted house and one of the final scenes as you are going through is with Michael Myers. He is usually waiting as you come out of the house and will follow you a bit before setting up for the next group. Last year I brought a camera and asked Michael if I could have a picture of him trying to kill me. ( without saying a word he raised his knife ). I had a friend snap the shot and it came out really cool. It really looks like Michael from the movies, and there I am staring down the blade from Mike himself !

Michael Myers 1
Dude you are so lucky if i go to a fright night at universal im sure to look for Mike. And do you have a picture of that on your computer?

SlipknoT
I think that michael myers just needs to be put to rest. All of the halloween movies after 2 were pretty bad. And when mm1 was talking about one of the possibal plots for f vs j 2 he said that michael had jason just where he wanted him, Michaels cool and all but theres just no way he could do that, jason would just butcher him. And if michael and jason did double team freddy, that would be stupid because unless theres a dumb suprise at the end freddys basically dead right there. If somehow they changed that all around it would be ok, but I just think it sould just be kept beetween freddy and jason.

A.D. Skinner
I agree with you Slipknot...

The Halloween movies did take a bad turn after # 2. The true sequel to #2 is H20. 4-5-6 were just off plot stories that really had no meaning other than allowing Michael to kill a few more.

Though I would also have to say that Friday the 13th took a horrible turn when they made takes Manhattan and Jason X...

Even in the Nightmare on Elmstreet when they had the two movies about the dream warriors...Puhlease !

I think things should stay between Freddy and Jason...no need in introducing yet another storyline to make matters worse.

DaRk Lotus
same hear

Michael Myers 1
Yea i like mike killing in his own movies. big grin

therealestkilla
Hi everyone, I am new to the forum but I have been roaming around for awhile. I used to be on staff for UpcomingHorrorMovies.Com from 1996 to 2002 but now am the Senior Editor at ComingSoon.Net. I got a batch of information sent to me that I wasn't even supposed to release until Friday, February 13, 2004 but I will ow seeing as this is one of the only forums that I see that is truly dedicated to talk they talk about and they don't go off topic. First off is "The Faculty 2" better known to me as "The Faculty 2: College Invasion". Elijah Wood is in talks to reprise his role as Casey for the film. The film will center on him accidentally carrying the alien "seed" persay into his college and spreading it to the students. Also interesting, rapper Eminem is in talks to be in the film as well. Next, is "Halloween 9" better known to me as "Halloween: Retribution". Actor/Rapper Busta Rhymes will 100% surely reprise his role as Freddy. The film takes place the next day after the ending to "Halloween: Resurrection". Jamie Strode's son is in his twenties and is off on an island some where and here's about Laurie Strode's death on television (Although this messes up sequel continuity that Jamie Strode's son couldn't be in his twenties in reality). The son decides to travel to write a screenplay about his take on what really happened on Halloween night 1978 and make it into a film. He eventually turns to aspiring filmaker Freddy and tries to get the film made but Michael has escaped from the morgue and vows to stop the movie from being made. This film does sound a lot like the premise of "Scream 3" doesn't it. Actor David Boreanaz is in talks to play Jamie Strode's son. Third, is "Child's Play 5" better known to me as "Seed of Chucky". Although this isn't really big news the update is. Actor Justin Whalin who played Andy Barclay in "Child's Play 3", who I talked to personally will be reprising his role as Andy but he said quote, "it will be more of a vigilant role" and he also said "not to expect me throughout the whole film". One can only expect that Andy will be the one to kill off Chucky. One thing he did say made me wonder when I asked him what he thought of the series of films in general one thing he said was that "If I were to see how far this series has gone I would sacrificed myself along time ago". This goes back to the notion that Chucky does want to be back in human form, so why not let him then kill him. No other casting news but filming begins in March in Romania and doesn't in London contrary to some sites. Next, someone had mentioned another "Nightmare on Elm Street" film. The next film will be titled "Elm Street: The First Murders". Although I haven't got many plot details producer Wes Craven says the film will be the vein of "Wes Craven's New Nightmare" and "Helter Skelter". Next I have casting news about "The Lecter Variation: The Young Hannibal Lecter". "Home Alone" actor Macauley Culkin will portray Hannibal Lecter at age 21. Next item I have is, Actor Anthony Hopkins will play Vincent Price's mad museum owner role in "The House of Wax 3-D" that opens in October from Dark Castle. Now onto news about the next "Friday the 13TH" film. The film is titled as of now, "Friday the 13TH XI: The Next Chapter". he film will center on a more vulnerable Jason but certainly not weak or non-dangerous. Jason will become this way just moments after the events of "Jason X". Jason was discovered by a genetic research lab and caught for the first time and contained in a maximum security facilty, not prison. Living up to true form he escapes and once again make his way to Camp Crystal Lake where a group of teens fresh out of college go for a camping trip. Sean S. Cunningham says that Jason will only be weak for the first portions of the film but something will trigger his anger and set him off kind of like a "Hulk" formula. Cunningham also says that Kane Hodder will be back to play Jason and Hodder has signed on for two more "Friday the 13TH" films as it stands. Also, work has begun on "Final Destination 3: The Ride of Your Life". The film will take form this time around a roller coaster disaster instead of a plane crash or car pileup. I will have all the other info and even more to come once it becomes available but stay tuned in mid February for the offical press releases for these films.Hi everyone, I am new to the forum but I have been roaming around for awhile. I used to be on staff for UpcomingHorrorMovies.Com from 1996 to 2002 but now am the Senior Editor at ComingSoon.Net. I got a batch of information sent to me that I wasn't even supposed to release until Friday, February 13, 2004 but I will ow seeing as this is one of the only forums that I see that is truly dedicated to talk they talk about and they don't go off topic. First off is "The Faculty 2" better known to me as "The Faculty 2: College Invasion". Elijah Wood is in talks to reprise his role as Casey for the film. The film will center on him accidentally carrying the alien "seed" persay into his college and spreading it to the students. Also interesting, rapper Eminem is in talks to be in the film as well. Next, is "Halloween 9" better known to me as "Halloween: Retribution". Actor/Rapper Busta Rhymes will 100% surely reprise his role as Freddy. The film takes place the next day after the ending to "Halloween: Resurrection". Jamie Strode's son is in his twenties and is off on an island some where and here's about Laurie Strode's death on television (Although this messes up sequel continuity that Jamie Strode's son couldn't be in his twenties in reality). The son decides to travel to write a screenplay about his take on what really happened on Halloween night 1978 and make it into a film. He eventually turns to aspiring filmaker Freddy and tries to get the film made but Michael has escaped from the morgue and vows to stop the movie from being made. This film does sound a lot like the premise of "Scream 3" doesn't it. Actor David Boreanaz is in talks to play Jamie Strode's son. Third, is "Child's Play 5" better known to me as "Seed of Chucky". Although this isn't really big news the update is. Actor Justin Whalin who played Andy Barclay in "Child's Play 3", who I talked to personally will be reprising his role as Andy but he said quote, "it will be more of a vigilant role" and he also said "not to expect me throughout the whole film". One can only expect that Andy will be the one to kill off Chucky. One thing he did say made me wonder when I asked him what he thought of the series of films in general one thing he said was that "If I were to see how far this series has gone I would sacrificed myself along time ago". This goes back to the notion that Chucky does want to be back in human form, so why not let him then kill him. No other casting news but filming begins in March in Romania and doesn't in London contrary to some sites. Next, someone had mentioned another "Nightmare on Elm Street" film. The next film will be titled "Elm Street: The First Murders". Although I haven't got many plot details producer Wes Craven says the film will be the vein of "Wes Craven's New Nightmare" and "Helter Skelter". Next I have casting news about "The Lecter Variation: The Young Hannibal Lecter". "Home Alone" actor Macauley Culkin will portray Hannibal Lecter at age 21. Next item I have is, Actor Anthony Hopkins will play Vincent Price's mad museum owner role in "The House of Wax 3-D" that opens in October from Dark Castle. Now onto news about the next "Friday the 13TH" film. The film is titled as of now, "Friday the 13TH XI: The Next Chapter". he film will center on a more vulnerable Jason but certainly not weak or non-dangerous. Jason will become this way just moments after the events of "Jason X". Jason was discovered by a genetic research lab and caught for the first time and contained in a maximum security facilty, not prison. Living up to true form he escapes and once again make his way to Camp Crystal Lake where a group of teens fresh out of college go for a camping trip. Sean S. Cunningham says that Jason will only be weak for the first portions of the film but something will trigger his anger and set him off kind of like a "Hulk" formula. Cunningham also says that Kane Hodder will be back to play Jason and Hodder has signed on for two more "Friday the 13TH" films as it stands. Also, work has begun on "Final Destination 3: The Ride of Your Life". The film will take form this time around a roller coaster disaster instead of a plane crash or car pileup. I will have all the other info and even more to come once it becomes available but stay tuned in mid February for the offical press releases for these films.

DaRk Lotus
well hi try to go to the music discussion if you want to chat

Michael Myers 1
Welcome to the forums therealestkilla smile

therealestkilla
What did everyone think of the info I gave? I want feedback people. Feel free to either private message me or reply to my post with any projects that you might of heard about a year or two ago and you think nothing has happened on them but you'd like to know. I am always up to help. You can also e-mail me at [email protected]. Also, I am going to see "The Butterfly Effect" this Friday. Contact me back on your thoughts about the film. Thanks.

SlipknoT
the friday the 13th next chapter thing sounds dumb

Lucidique
Actually, I've Read that Freddy vs. Jason 2 is actually going to be Freddy vs. jason vs. Ash! WOO HOO!! It's about time Bruce Campbell Brought Ash back. He hasn't agreed to it yet, but apparently there is a Screen play etc written, He just needs to sign a contract. The only thing stopping him is that He's just not 100% sure he wants to bring back ash and Evil Ash just yet, because there is something else planned for them(him :P).

Freddy_vs_Jason
*sigh*, i suggest u reed the whole thread b4 u post ne thing, we've talked and sed that the makers are not going to put ash in any sequels!

A.D. Skinner
From what I have seen, they are in talks about a Evil Dead 4

Bruce is in talks with New Line in regards to this

Lucidique
I have read the whole thread. You should pick up the new Maxim. He says in it he's been offered the Freddy Vs. Ash Sequal, he's still not sure if he's going to do it Mainly because he has plans for ash (ED4) and He's not ready to ressurect Him yet.

A.D. Skinner
Thank you Lucidique...someone else that is able to educate themselves outside of this forum !

Ash is cool, but he wouldn't stand a chance against Jason, or Freddy. Not even with his Boomstick...Shop Smart, Shop S-Mart !

Lucidique
BLASPHEMY!! Filthy lies and for shame on you!!! How dare you doubt the almighty Ash and his Boomstick!! Fors hame on you Peasant!! <b>FOR SHAME!!<b>

lol. Thanks smile I still think that Ash would like slip and Fall and somehow manage to kill them all. hehe.

SlipknoT
Ash could take out freddy, but not jason.

Freddy_vs_Jason
no, freddy would find a way to put, he wouldnt stand a chance aginst jason ash to sleep, then he would be in deep trouble in the dream world

A.D. Skinner
Sure, as soon as Ash goes to sleep Freddy might have his chance, but Ash would simply dream up a bigger and better Boomstick and blow Freddy into tiny little pieces !

See this? *This* is my *boom stick*! The 12-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right.

Lucidique
YES!!! Thank you Jesus for the BOOMSTICK! AMEN AND ALL THAT JAZZ!!

Michael Myers 1
yes even tho i havnt seen ash's movies (which i soon will if hes in the next Freddy vs. Jason cuz i only saw two jason movie and two NOES movies so ill still see the new movie IF ash is in it

A.D. Skinner
Michael -
I would take the time and go see Evil Dead 1, Evil Dead 2, and Army of Darkness....definately worth the time !

Go Ash !

Michael Myers 1
next time i go to blockbuster i will rent Evil Dead 1 smile

Jason420
Ash is my boy too but i have to go with Jason too

Lucidique
You definatly have to get Army of Darkness. Hehe. It taps into the Boomstick Lots.

Michael Myers 1
Whats a Boomstick? (i know it sounds stupid)

h0ck3yh0rr0r
in Evil Dead 3 when Ash takes out his shotgun he goes like this

This is my BOOOOOOM STICK!!!!!
lol
and the crowd gets scared smile

Michael Myers 1
omg i saw a little of it then i thought it was evil dead but when i checked it said a different movie title i think it was Army of Darn\kness but i thought it was a copy so i flicked threw nooooo

h0ck3yh0rr0r
lol^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.