Eberts worst movie of the year

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
they had the top ten worst movies of the year and eberts number one pic was da da dun. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre Remake. And i doubt that backfire woudnt disagree stick out tongue i still havent seen it but i wasnt to worried about it because i already seen the origanal

Zilverz
If he really thought that Texas chainsaw massacre remake was the worst movie of the year ... he should be discredited and fired

h0ck3yh0rr0r
the remake was "Wack" with a capital W.

original was waaaaay better.

Dogbert
but was it really the worst film of the year? no no

BackFire
I saw that episode last night, it was pretty funny. I love how ebert makes every movie he dislikes seem like some kind of nazious attempt at overtaking the world and bringing everything that's horrible to mankind. He exagerates like a pro.

I can't say I agree with his decision with TCM though, I mean, I didn't care much for it, but there were far worse movies this year. TCm wasn't bad, it was just generic.

SlipknoT
Sure it wasnt anything compared to the original but by no means was it one of the worst movies of this year

DeNiro
i thought the worst movie of the year was the hours but the oscar people think it was good so go figure

LeAtHerRFace
Well Said, man.

ragesRemorse
You know i too saw that episode. I believe TCM remake was just a peice of shit wrapped in cat puke, but if you would have said worse movie of the year. I would have said your crazy. Although Ebert did give a good point. He said he disliked it so much because it was comming from micheal bay. When i look at it with that perspective i have to agree. I mean the TCM remake was made with full intentions of creating a good horror flick. Atleast the other shit movies came from directors and writers who do nothing but create shit. However, Bay produced this movie up the ass, and with talent like his, this should have been atleast a decent movie. So i would have to say it was one of the worst movies of 2003 for being one of the worst attempts.

Evil Dead
I must say...........

Roger Ebert must have missed Wrong Turn.............I envy him greatly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.