Best weapon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alar
Wot do y'all think is the best weapon used in LOTR? Like, most efficient or best lookin?

Kitoky
THE WITCH KING'S MACE AND THE RINGWRAITH'S SWORDS!!!

Exa will provide a much bigger picture of the Ring wraith's swords

Exa
GROND! GROND! GROND!!!

Or everything the Witchking uses... both efficient and coollooking big grin
And Saurons weapon love

SilverFighter
For me is the sting:

http://www.canoe.ca/JamLordOfTheRingsImages/sword_sting.jpg

sauron
Grond, the great ram forged in Mordor to break down the gates of Minas Tirith. It was said to have the likeness of a ravenous wolf and was named in memory of Morgoth's mace. You can see it below.

Exa
GROND love

sauron
VERY nice

Exa
AW ALL MY STUPID FILES DONT WANT TO BE UPLOADED *ANGRY*

Alar
oh sorry, didnt u get tha memo? stupid files dont upload 4 stupid ppl! stick out tongue laughing

sauron
thumb down exas not stupid messed

stick out tongue stick out tongue mostly stick out tongue stick out tongue

Alar
hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Alar
ooops, my bad! i meant laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Lord_Andres
Anduril love

Chapel
glamdring

Auror
i agree with Lord Andres Anduril definetly

shadowy_blue
edit..double post...

shadowy_blue
Bow and arrows. (and of course a quiver)

Aside from I'm an archer sucker (I love medieval movies because of that), I think they are efficient and cool looking. You can kill your enemies from a far distance and as I've said, archers look cool whenever they fight using it (not just Legolas). I want bows and arrows may they be Elven, Rohirric, Haradric, etc. But for the elegant looks, Elven bows of course come to mind. wink

I also love Elven swords. They look so cool and deadly elegant.

Aurora
I liked Leggy's knives, and Anudril (sp)!

Bar-en-Danwedh
i have the United Cutlery 'Narsil' and a cheap copy of the witchkings' sword. I like 'Herugrim' Theodens Sword...

the weapon that most interests me is GROND the hammer of melkor after which 'grond' the mother of all battering rams was named!!!

i want the prologue elven swords... Happy Dance

Exa
stick out tongue

Right
Its the stupid file
Or rather the stupid uploading program
Because I DO know how to upload files and usually it also works
But when Im on my own PC the forum often has problems uploading larger files (no, by far not more than 250000 bytes), I think because of the internet connection I have which stops loading sites after some seconds. Usually useful, but not when trying to upload stuff.
But yes me isss being stupid too

I also wanted to buy the u.c. version of witchys sword but too expensive sad So I think Il take the miniature one.
Where did you get the cheap copy?

P-NuT
the flame of the west.

Maikahyandowen
Anduril, Sting, Glamdring, Legolas' bow, and Sauron's mace.

Alar
haha... exa i think the internet's a good place to start

Maikahyandowen
and Gandalf's staff! eek!

enya
the lotherien bow and arrow dat gladlerial dat gives legolas in FOTR and sting cos that rulz to and the light that frodo gets is also cool

and yes we cant forget gandalfs staff stick out tongue

Exa
RoFL but the best weapon is definitely Celeg Aithorn... I love the knives and swords named in Belegs spell... his sword (Anglachel/Damrod), his bow Belthronding and Dailir are the best weapons ever big grin

Maikahyandowen
Narsil and Ocrist

Member.
gandalf the grey's staff.

azszhz
Anduril and Boromir's sword
those are pretty cool

Maikahyandowen
Merry's sword that he stabbed the witch king with

Member.
gandalf the white's magic.

Exa
Morgoths GROND love

Phoenix
The swords the Elves use at the beginning of FOTR

Maikahyandowen
all elvish swords smile

Member.
sauron's searchlite.

Maikahyandowen
search light? how is that a weapon? those awsome swords the elves used in the prolog to FOTR

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.