I Need Some Pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nazgul1337
Hi im not sure what this creature is called the witch king rides on it its like a blue dragon i thought it was called the nazgul but if i search for the nazgul all i find are pics of the witch king i need some good pics of the blue dragon and its proper name please.

PippinTook
It's called a fell beast, genius. Sorry, but I don't think I have any right now. Kit and Naz probably do, though....They love the Nazgul stick out tongue

Kitoky
CELEBRATE THE NAZGULS!

Kitoky
smile Nazgul swoooooop down upon Minas Tirith.

sauron
sauron loves them too

winged steed

fell beast

griffins (no-one believes me on that even though its true)

Kitoky
Blah

PippinTook
Of course, sorry sauron. I forgot you love the Nazgul too stick out tongue

Oh Kit, Nazgul is looking for pictures of the fell beast, not JUST the Nazgul on their horses roll eyes (sarcastic)

PippinTook
OK nevermind stick out tongue

Kitoky
The most excellent pic ever... SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH

Kitoky
I know, but that's the first time I got to put up that pic.

Horses rule though.

PippinTook
Yesh they do. Especially the Nazgul's horses stick out tongue

Kitoky
DA BIG CHEESE HIMSELF!!

nazgulinthedark
grrrr...who is is this new nazgul person?!?! doens't knoe what a fell beast is...grrrr....

shadowy_blue
heh..you can't see the flying steed's head but I just had to post it 'coz Wiki is so cool in here.. big grin

nazgulinthedark
anyway, the ringwraiths!love

http://kapcon.rpg.net.nz/images/nazgul.jpg

Kitoky
Now calm down Naz, it's all good. You're always be my one and only Naz love

shadowy_blue
Well..I'll just post my Witch King pics on the other official Wiki thread...here's the fell beast again..

nazgulinthedark
Happy Dance

of course, no one could replace me stick out tongue

Nazgul1337
lol sorry i dont know alot about lotr i saw the full movie of the second one part of the 1st and part of the last so im still learning about it thats why im here hopeing people here dont mind telling me some of the names of my favorite charectors if thats to much trouble ill find a difrent board but i like this one quick replies and alot of people who are also fans of the evil side =) one other question lol ive heard the guys that ride the fell beasts called witch kings and nazguls is it both or are they difrent charectors?

shadowy_blue
The Witch King is a Nazgul too, but he's the greatest of the nine. He's the leader of them all.

Ringwraiths and Nazguls are one and the same. Nazgul is the Black Speech for Ringwraith.

Nazgul1337
oh ok thanks for clearing that up for me =)

Nazgul1337
oh ok thx for clearing that up for me =)

shadowy_blue
Anyway, more fell beasts. cool

Kitoky
That scene was awesome!

shadowy_blue
No prob..wink More pics.

nazgulinthedark
yes

nazgulinthedark
im still so mad at peter jackson, they were supposed to be ON HORSES!!! sad

Nazgul1337
How did you guys get those "banners" under your posts?

Kitoky
You go to your account, then you select "Edit Profile" go to Signature and under that box where you can type it says "Upload Custom Signature pictures" Or something like that, and you can go from there.

Nazgul1337
Thx =)

Kitoky
No prob dude.

shadowy_blue
Confrontation between Gandalf and Witch King...and his beast. cool

Kitoky
And with ol' Pip trying to hold on...or should I say Pip's scale double, Fawn.

shadowy_blue
Another fell beast pic.

shadowy_blue
Kit, you think this is Wiki without his mask on? It would be cool. big grin

shadowy_blue
They're still cool even from behind..LOL.. laughing out loud

Kitoky
Possibly, but if that was Murazor, he would give up looking for the Ring that easily now that he's spotted poor Mr. Frodo.

nazgūl-lord
does anyone have the pic of witchy on his fellbeast on a tower in osgiliath from the thirth movie

nazgulinthedark
NOOOOOO!!!! HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE ON A HOIRSEEE!!! AHORSE A HORSE!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.