Neville Longbottom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

feltonfreak
sorry about the spelling hahaha1 anyway he is georgus go here: www.matthewlewisonline.co.uk he is to fine rolling on floor laughing big grin

Orli'sElf7
neville? lol yea hes a cute...but im hard core tom felton and SEAN BIGGERSTAFF *drool* love

feltonfreak
oo i think tom felton is beat this time

Orli'sElf7
by neville??? lol to you...tom is mai only one!! lol...along with of course sean biggerstaff hayden christinsen and orlando bloom ^_~

StrgzrCndyPixie
oh yeah tom felton all da way its your birthday were goin party like its u birthday and who exactly is sean biggerstaff ..............biggerstaff lol im sory but poor guy with da last name bigger staff ha ha ha ha anywayz is it the guy who plays oliver wood i dont know im completly clueless. hayden christinsen is a bit of allright i liked it when he was in that t.v program higher ground any 1 heard of it. i loved that program but then they stopped showing it tear tear. orlando blooms kool cause peter jacksons a kiwi oh yeah, now dont go thinking ive got a thing for peter jackson lord help us all.....................but hes a kiwi and so am i so yeah got to b supportive

feltonfreak
uh right, but biggerstaff, is a little pg-13. lol

StrgzrCndyPixie
i no but im a little bit random most of da time lo u get use to it

Orli'sElf7
hahaha yea bigger staff lol woohoo hahaa nono...id hoep you dont have a think for PJ lol...and yes hes the guy that playes oliver wood!!

StrgzrCndyPixie
lo thanx 4 clearing dat up 4 the slow 1 i call meself

Orli'sElf7
no prob girl!!

StrgzrCndyPixie
no offence 2 any1 who likes neville but hes like not that hot at all.........................................ok b4 u bite my head off tell me why u think hes hot or cut k cause it really has me confused. remeber TELL ME y u think hes hot

leah11
I dont see how he's hot either.

feltonfreak
did you go to the web site, on the first post? scroll up. and that is him! and he is georgus. love well here it is again: www.matthewlewisonline.co.uk

Orli'sElf7
lol sorrie i onlee hav eeyes for tom love love love love love...hes mai and StrgzrCndyPixie's...lol yes yes...we've already made an alliance haha

feltonfreak
sure, but do you have 4 notebooks full of pictures, shirts, your binders covered in him, and you walls postered with him, and his name? ( tom felton) i think i may have you BOTH beat by the long run. muahahahahahahaaha laughing out loud laughing out loud devil yes

feltonfreak
o yes and key chains

Orli'sElf7
lol key chains and TONS of pics i have...i have a couple shirts...(they dont have HP t-shirts here where i live sad and mai moms sick of me using her credit card to get stuff online)...binders yes...and i only have one wall :,(....im runnin out of pics for mai 2nd wall...i shoulda printed out the 1st wall pics bigger so i had some for the 2nd...oh yea if u go to FYE near you, they have a life size poster of him !! love love and orlando bloom..hes mad cute too but i like tom better laughing out loud hes more mai age hahaha...

feltonfreak
kewl
thanks
life size. o man. just think of the possibuilties lol

Orli'sElf7
hahahaha "oh the possibilities" laughing out loud

b-ball_chick
ya lol hahaha

StrgzrCndyPixie
oh yeah damn straight we made an alliance u can have da neville dude just stay away from mine and Orli'sElf7 man k

PiratePrincess
The guy who plays Neville is sweet, i wouldn't call him hot though! Now Johnny Depp, ahhhh, he is a bloody sex god! stick out tongue

feltonfreak
you can't tell me who tro like and who not to like. get real.

StrgzrCndyPixie
sory man gese i was just kiding lightin up will ya

Orli'sElf7
lol hehehe luv ya StrgzrCndyPixie!!!!!!!!

StrgzrCndyPixie
i no im just a luvable person...........lol na just kiding luvz ya 2 Orli'sElf7

CheryL_33
...He's average looking to me....

Phoenix
Does anyone have any piccies/links/triva/bio/facts etc about Neville Longbottom/Matthew Lewis? Cos I'm making a Neville Fanpage, as there are so few!

PrefectRonnykin
I LUV MATTHEW LEWIS

I HAVE SOME STUUF I'LL POST IT !! Happy Dance Happy Dance laughing eek! eek! eek! eek!

Phoenix
thank you big grin

PrefectRonnykin
http://www.tomfelton.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=22&pos=9
aaaaaaannndhttp://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/38461000/jpg/_38461653_draco_neville150.jpg

PrefectRonnykin
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDd
BIO~~~~
Full name: Matthew Lewis

Date of birth: June 27, 1989

City of birth: Leeds, West Yorkshire

Biography: Matt was born on June 27, 1989. He was born in Leeds, West Yorkshire. He started acting at the age of 5 following in the footsteps of his older brother Anthony. When he is older he plans to join the RAF (Royal Air Force). He will Play Neville in GoF, but says he does not know about later films. He currently attends St Mary's RC High School in Menston, Nr Leeds. He enjoys watching football, his favourite team is Leeds United. He likes playing his PS2 and playing computer games on his dads PC. His current favourites are Counter Strike and Battle field 1942. He also enjoys playing tennis and badmindton.

Favorites:
Bands: Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Nirvarna, Iron Maiden & Twisted Sister
Sports: Football, tennis, and badmindton
Games: Counter strike & Battle field 1242
Football team: Leeds United

Interesting Facts:

Matthew is left handed.

Matthew slimmed down a lot during the filming of the Chamber of Secrets. As a matter of fact, they had to stuff his cheeks with cotton to make them appear fatter during some scenes.

Matthew plans to take up a career in the RAF (Royal Air Force) when he is older.

Matthew has two older brothers, Anthony and Chris. Anthony is also an actor.

Filmography:
1995 - Johnathon Taylor in 2 hr drama "Some Kind of Life" (Granada)
1995 - Davey Plessey in "Dalziel & Pascoe"
1995 - Tenant of Wildfell Hall
2000-01 - Neville Longbottom in "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone"
2001-02 - Neville Longbottom in "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets"
2003 - Neville LOngbottom in "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban"

TV Appearances:
1996 - "Warburton" commercials.
1996 - "Emmerdale" (YTV) - Non-speaking
1996 - "Sharpe" (BBC) - Non-speaking
1996 - Billy Bevan in "Where the Heart Is" (YTV).
1997 - Ben in "City Central" (BBC)
1998 - Scott in "Big Bag" (YTV)
1999 - Scott in "Big Bag 2" (YTV)
1999 - Alan Quigley in "Heartbeat" (YTV)

PrefectRonnykin
hehe i wuv mattew *BITES BOTTEM LIP AND SMILES*

inside_outie
i think that nevill will play an important role in the vanquishing of voldemort.

Candy
hmm there are threads 4 the 6th n 7th books, i dunno wjhether this counts for it, too wink

yeah, i am sure, too, and in every good book sum1 from who we think he or she isnt that important in the beginning grows to a more important person...

*Georgina_A*
i think neville is gonna be very important in the final battle.

raven guardia
yes..I think nevile will play an very important role!

he seems so simple and not that smart which will make a perfect twist in the story, to have him as the hero

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
i agree...

*Georgina_A*
i think we learnt in OotP that the wand that he had (and broke) was his fathers. so maybe once he gets a new wand he will change and become very powerful? like they say, it's the wand that chooses the wizard.

megajoint
I think he will kill bella.
harry will kill voldemort and will let neville kill bellatrix(sp?) because of his parents insanity.
I got this feeling that harry wouldnt be the one killing her...I can fell in in my bones

pixie1
i think he may come up with a way to help his pearents regain there sanity maybe with a plant b/c hes good with plants

IBTonks
I don't think it's a question of neville getting permossion off harry to kill her...i think it's more of a case of who gets there first....Harry has so much hate towards her, i think that if he hadthe chance, he would be oblivious to anyone elses feelings, and just be absorbed in trying to kill her...although i think that neville deserves it more, harry will get there first, because he has more to drive him, not just the death of sirius, but everything else aswell....well, you all saw what he was like in OotP, he won't even consider Neville.

lizeard009
i do think neville will be an important part of the puzzle, but i defentally think harry will kill voldemort...

pottermad
wink this is a thread were we talk about Neville, i've heard that i the sixth book since he change his wand he will be very good at magic what do u think???

this is the beginning of the end......

tigress
is possible but he started becoming more confident after the d eaters escaped azkaban his confidence is alot better i think the only thing stopping him being good at magic was he was lacking in confidence but i think the fact that he went with the others and kicked some d eaters but will have helped him even more he s gonna be great.

RebelPhoenix
I agree with Tigress, Neville always had the problem of being very unlucky coupled with people laughing at him. But when it coems down to it, he has to alot inside - everything from wanting vengence for his parents and the fact that seeing them everytime in their state must be devastating plus wanting to make his grandmother proud and proving himself to everybody but most of all to himself. To deal with all of that and put on a brave face evrybody without telling anybody and just actining as normal takes strength and courage which is why I understand he is a Gryffindor - he started to feel better in OotP and saw that he was useful, that he could help so i think that will be some good motivation for him especially as he's not afraid to help when he sees his friends in trouble.

I think that Neville has alot more to come, possibly with the prophecy because even though Voldemort chose Harry, Neville was still a possibility particulalry if it's helping to get rid of Beatrix Lestrange to help Harry deal with Voldy unhindered by his followers. But's that's all in the future and and all of the characters have a lot of growing up to do and dealing with other villianous people until then I think. Maybe Sirius' supposed death will help them (including Snape) work better together for a unified cause. But anyways... enough theorising for now stick out tongue

shanie623
Wait... what?? Neville changes his wand in the 6th book??

I Love Sirius
He will be needing a new wand in the 6th book because he broke his old wand (father's wand) when he went to the Ministry with Harry and the others. So yes, he will get a new one.

shanie623
OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH... that's right!!! I forgot...

Can't really expect myself to memorize every bit of information from a 600 pages book, can I? LOL... Thanks for reminding me. =)

Anyways, will Dumbledore's phoenix give another feather to supply the new wand of Neville? OoOoOoohh.... stick out tongue That'd mix things up a bit more... hahaha...

pottermad
yeah well JK do likes 2 mix things up so what do u know......hey i think that the fact that neville will hange the wnad will make a difference cause do u remember taht the guy who sells the wands mr ollivander something like that well he said that the wand choose the wizard right and neville's grandma gave him the wand so nor neville or the wand chose

airangel
moving...............there is a neville thread already........

pottermad
really can u link it here please!

airangel
I will I am looking for it. I KNOW Phoe opened the thread...or it might've been me...back in November............... *goes to look*

Air Angel

airangel
bumping

airangel
bumping

eezy45
bumping...

eh heh thats a funny game

bumping

bumping...

no lol well

Neville: He already is an important caracter..... He is the second possibility of the prophecy...
and might become important for Voldy too....

airangel
{bumping laughing out loud is to get more discussion about old topics...big grin}

ksenija
yeah nevill is hot but those teeth.....but who cares!snape is hot also isnt he???

RoguePw25
Please merge with this thread (if you see fit) big grin

Neville Longbottom:Official Thread
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25456&highlight=Nevill

Paola
merging...

Shonk-Da-'Onk
Well this thread is interesting...*cough*

feltonfreak
hahas yeah o so very intresting.. i totally forgot about this whole site for like 1 whole year...

RoguePw25
How do you think JK will fit Neville into the story? I mean, like both Harry and Neville were born around the same time? How will this play out? Will Neville help Harry defeat Voldermorth??

I mean, both Neville and Harry were born around the same time right?

Draco69
To be perfectly honest, I don't like Neville Longbottom. He's like Screech from Saved by the Bell or Urkel from Family Matters. The movie version of him made me dislike him even more. (Did you see his teeth?! Good Lord. Beavers have a better dental plan than him)

dark1365
Hermione has a better dental plan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.