Pandemoniumfromamerica

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kitoky
Okie now People!!!!

Check out the little hit group that Viggo is in. Which features Billy, Elijah, and Dom!!!!

Here's the site on them: Pandemoniumfromamerica

Here's a sample of Mp3 from one of their songs called "Half Fling".

It's hilarious guys! Half Fling

Information on Half Fling:
'Words': Dom and Elijah
Guitars: Buckethead
Drums: Billy
Vocals: Dom and Elijah
Harmonica + Vocals: Viggo

And for those who need a Mp3 of Pippin's song, it can be found in the track 'Steward of Gondor' which is what the link below would lead you to.
Steward of Gondor

sauron
WHOAH

Kitoky
confused Erm...WHOAH?

Alar
Hahaha. v funny, thx bunches n BUNCHES 4 Pippins song, ive bin lookin evrywhere 4 dat!
cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sauron
means whoah

cool

great

speechless

Kitoky
Oooooooooooooo!! Okie

Hey no prob, I found that and I just thought I'd be nice and share it.

Phoenix
ooh! me likes it!

Phoenix
^
l
l

look new siggy! big grin

l
l
v

Kitoky
Haldir...*swoons* THAT'S AWESOME PHOENIX!

sauron
i love the sig phoe love it like a golden ring of....*drools*...power

PippinTook
Hey Kit, the Half Fling thing (haha that sounds funny) isn't working for me.....sad I wanna hear Billy play drums!!!!!! Phoey.

Bloom4ever
the song> for real?
i cant listen to it cuz i accidentally destroyed my speakers

Kitoky
It isn't Diamond? Well it takes a bit of time to load the page because it's using quicktime player, on the page.

Kitoky
sad Awwwww

sauron
accidentaly threw them at a wall and stamped on then did you blomi big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

PippinTook
No, it finished loading....But the play button doesn't ever come up! *sniff* Now I'll never get to hear my Billy play drums....

nazgulinthedark
laughing out loud in one of the pictures there is a stuffed chicken!

Aurora
Does anyone else own the CD?? I love mine, it is alittle differant but it is fantabulous!!! Dom's song by himself is alittle..... welll....... diff. He wrote it and sings it.... it is sad....

aniron
don't loose this thread.

PippinTook
I'm gonna go buy it big grin Is it in stores? Or do you have to order it online? *sigh* Billy plays the drums and bass on that cd....He should have sung something though! With his wonderous voice....*sigh*

Phoenix
ask mah if he'll make it into a sticky

Kitoky
Wait what do you guys mean 'don't loose this thread' ?

PippinTook
They mean don't let it go to like the other pages of threads and stuff...Make it stay on the first page....Oh and Kit! I got the song to word!!!!! big grin YAY!!! Hold on, my mom wants me....And THEN I'll listen to it!!! Yay! Billy playing drums!!! stick out tongue

Kitoky
THAT'S GREAT! It's really weird though so I forewarn you.

PippinTook
Where they supposed to sound like chipmunks??? *rolls on floor laughing* That was strange big grin

Aurora
You cant buy it in stores, but here is a link to the site where u can buy it.... ClickyClicky It wasn't expesive really. For the CD and shipping/tax I think I paid about $15. It is great!!!!!

PippinTook
Oi thanks Aurora! big grin OOOOH that was HILARIOUS!!!! I'm still laughing!...Ouch...ouch....stomach....hurting very badly now....*laughs* I actually fell off my chair hahaha....Now I'm gonna let my mom listen to it....hahaha.....

But why do they sound like chipmunks confused It was SO funny!!! And that was Dom and Elijah? roll eyes (sarcastic) Strange...Yet so funny! stick out tongue

Kitoky
Yeah isn't it though? And half the time, you can't understand what they're saying, but it's HILARIOUS!!!

Aurora
Dom's song Shadow:
"you said you needed some space, i'll give u space, u said u needed some space, space, space? You wanted space? i'm coming for you, I'm the shadow in the cornor of the room, I'm the reason feel sick in the morning, im the panic attack at the end of the day, You needed some space, huh? I loved you, now your gone and I see you everywhere, space."

Aurora
That one is alot more somber than Half Fling. I am listening to the CD right now. hehehe

Kitoky
That's interesting how the lyrics are formed.....

PippinTook
Uhmmm Kit, I couldn't understand what they were saying throughout the entire song....Not just half of it hahaha.....

Hey Aurora, do they sound like chipmunks on all of the songs?? confused

Dom's song sounds awesome just by reading the words stick out tongue I can't wait to get it! Hmm Hope I can get it!

*laughs* How did Dom and Elijah get their voices to sound like that??

PippinTook
Oh, Aurora, you wouldn't happen to know how to maybe send me Dom's song, would you? big grin I'd love to hear it....Plus my mom said we can't buy the cd right now...She didn't specify when we will either...Drat...

Kitoky
Go to their page and see if you can find info on how they did it there.

PippinTook
Alrighties......I'll tell you when I find it

Pipage558
I like that half ling song! rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud really funny! Viggo's a great hermonica player! and Billy's a great drummer!

Aurora
Half Fling is the ONLY song like that. The rest are very poetic, and Viggo is amazing with his poetry. There are quite a few powerful messages in the CD.
Here is the names of the songs:
1.den gan jeg drog afsted (not in english of course, and it is sung that way), by viggo
2. back to babylon (one of my favorite)by viggo
3.pandemoniumfromameria by viggo
4.gone by viggo, elijah, and henry (viggo's son)
5.they are your family by viggo
6. i want mami by viggo and henry
7. red river valley by viggo
8.leave it
9. holyhead by viggo
10. fall of troy
11. shadow by dom
12. cuba on paper by viggo
13. maybe by dom
14. half fling by dom and elijah

for Diamond: Billy plays the bass on shadow and on maybe, and he plays the drums (which u already knew) on half fling....

PippinTook
Yesh he most definately is a great drummer!!! big grin Hahaha I loved that song stick out tongue.....Hey sorry guys I have to go... Oh and thanx Aurora! big grin

Kitoky
HEY BYE DIAMOND!!

PippinTook
Buh bye Kit!

AHHHH I can't wait to get that cd!! It sounds amazing! Hey Aurora, do you know how to send them on the computer? I would LOVE to listen to at least some of them like Shadow (which sounds amazing) cuz I dunno when I'm gonna get the cd....It'll probably be a while....eh...

orlandoOYEA
Are there any serious songs? I like the Half fling song, its funny

PippinTook
Yesh Aurora said that's the only one that's all chipmunky....The rest are "very poetic" as she said on the last page.

orlandoOYEA
O i am sorry, didnt read that. I think i am gonna order it, i want to hear them

PippinTook
Yeah same here. I really want to hear the other songs....Especially Shadow and Maybe (the ones Dom sings) because Aurora said Billy plays bass in those stick out tongue And plus, I'd love to hear what Dom's singing is like!

orlandoOYEA
Yea me too. Its cool , the hobbits and the king in a band, who would of thought

PippinTook
Ah I didn't think of it that way stick out tongue Yeah, that's awesome though....Hmmm I can't wait to hear the rest of the cd! I'm sure it's amazing...Hehehe I'm still listening to the Half Fling song stick out tongue I haven't stoped playing it yet hahahaha....*sigh* Billy's drumming....Eh I'm gonna go learn to play drums now big grin

orlandoOYEA
I just listened to maybe and shadow. They are good, more instrumental than lyrics. I like it rolling on floor laughing

Kitoky
sad And how come I get one thanks and Aurora gets 2 thanks? *sobs*

Last I remembered I'm the one who started this thread. *sobs*

* goes to corner and weeps in self-pity*

CleverRaven
I really want to listen to some of the other songs!!! I must have that cd!!!

LadyGreenleaf
hey orlandoOYEA how did u get to listen to the other songs?

aniron
how did u get the half fling link?

PippinTook
THANK YOU KIT!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH THANK YOU KIT!!! big grin

I'm sowwy we all should have thanked you more...After all, it was YOU who found the Half Fling song for us stick out tongue I LOVE YOU!!! love

Hey orlandoOYEA, how did you listen to Shadow and Maybe??? Could you send it to me somehow??? PLEEEEEASE??? stick out tongue

Kitoky
Mmmmhmmmm Now I feel better, bring on the lovin' baby!

love love

PippinTook
Hahahaha *"brings on the lovin" as Kit says* stick out tongue

You know everyone loves you Kit big grin Who wouldn't? I LURVE YOU!!! love

Hey orlandoOYEA....WHERE DID YOU LISTEN TO SHADOW AND MAYBE AT??? rolling on floor laughing I wanna hear them!!!! stick out tongue Pleeeeease tell me!!! *smiles*

Pipage558
Tell me too orlandoOYEA! I want to hear more songs from this LotR group!

Kitoky
I have sources that I do wink

aniron
how did you get a link to half fling

aniron
ha ha ha what sources eh? I can't listen to it, cos everytime I do this thing says connection failed or summit! argh

ash007
lol lol that was so funny it sounds like little kids singing

PippinTook
They sound like chipmunks to me wink Hehehe.

Kitoky
Oh my gosh this thread is back....that was like ages ago...since I made it.

Minas Tirith
Does anybody of you have that "SHADOW" or "MAYBE" by Dom???
My friend and I like to hear that songs, but we are from Germany and at the moment, it ist so difficult to get the cd...
Can anybody send me that 2 songs? or burn it?

Kitoky
You can ask Aurora wink

LegolasLover411
Kit, how do you find these things?

Kitoky
I search far and wide...and I drink the up the whole town dry...

stick out tongue Pippin and Merry moment embarrasment

LegolasLover411
*says with a prissy english accent*
You'd make a good hobbit, no doubt?

Kitoky
*mock accent* That I would.

LegolasLover411
*Laughes buttox off*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.