Aargh!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
I've been asked to write a column for a Harry Potter fanzine, but since I'm stressing over exams this week, my imagination as all but dried up!

Can anyone suggest possible subjects/titles?

airangel429
Maybe your personal insights on what you THINK will happen in book six...along with stuff from book five.

I can't think of a title right now............. maybe just title it........... The Boy Who Lived.

sauron
hmm must help phoenix

why not just write about dumbledore and what an odd character he is

and describe his office (with gandalf the grey portrait over door, COS)

and how many hiunts point to his death....how he is now desribed as old and weary all the mentions off a bent old man....voldemort back now t FULL power (with his re-chargable batteriy)

????throw in some sauron style humour too????

in fact...scratch that sauron has no humour sad stick out tonguestick out tonguestick out tongue

Phoenix

Phoenix
Anyone got any ideas for my next one? I can write them in five minutes once I have a topic, its just the topic thats hard to come up with! big grin

sauron
petunia??? whats with her...shes the mosy mugglific muggle ever to muggle her way into muggleville

BUT she nearly faints when 'he who must not be nemed' is mentioned...yes thats right a muggle scared of old snake eyes voldy

we KNOW muggles know there were murders going on.....no-one but i think the minister of england knew it was voldemort...(as he is told alot...such as about sirius) and also proof they never knew of voldemort was the suprising lack of fear showed to him by...the old man in GOF im sure dumbly owuld be proud if he wasnt 1000 miles away curling his beard

could petunias fear be from what lily would tell her...maybe....when petunia was upset about being a muggle, jealous of lily ( she SO was) maye lily told her about the BAD points of being a wizard.....and if voldy is not a bad point youll be telling me the star pupil of the day ghets a jinx on them next!

could it be petunia used to have a little magic herself but to little to get into hogwarts...and thats why shes cruel to harry...bitterness,

so phoe you could use that big grin although you would have to re-write it because i kinda totally really sucked when writing and it prob looks real bad...but with you sprucing it up im sure it could reach max potential stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.