Aol Is Trying To Take Over The World!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jacksparrow22
as a simple warning for all of you innocent bystanders:

AOL is trying to obtain world domination. first, they send everyone little free trials for their "internet" service. you try it, and it seems pretty good you know? but as soon as the trial runs out, its freezing all the time and the price is pretty high messed why do you stay with this sucky server? because you, my friend, have bought the dream that AOL is trying to sell. they are monopolizing the internet industry, person by person. before you know it, they will take over the world and theres nothing you can do about it. thanks a lot, all you AOL users everywhere What the f**k?

rock earthlink!!! rock

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud lmfao!!

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!! You, Virginia, are a genious!! laughing out loud

dave123
sad sorry virginia

jacksparrow22
embarrasment thankies

stinkfist462
laughing out loud ... ok ... yeah ...

MC Mike
YOU ARE TOTALLY RIGHT! I don't have it - but it S*U*C*K*S!

stinkfist462
i aint got aol either.. i dont knwo what i got.. ...

burlyman
yeah I know

Corlindel
To HELL with AOL and Microsoft thumb down

burlyman
they wanna take over the internet and the film industry and the media sad
damn AOL Time Warner

LanceWindu
AOL is trying to take over my computer...

Even though I use IE 6, I have Spyware from AOL 9.0 popping up all the time.

LeAtHerRFace
Well said.. lol.. I agree AOL sucks ballz!

lil bitchiness
They are trying to TAKE OVER THE WORLD YOU GUYS!! mad

ragesRemorse
hey...hey....You are all just delaying the inevitable. Give in to conformity NOW or suffer the consequences. AOL is the way of the future. Anything that is not AOL is not pure. Unpurities will be dealt with, with swift Execution. Concentration camps for MSN ,yahoo, and other free servers are already being constructed.

If AOL had a spoksperson that is what they would sound like, AOL is deffaintly the Hitler of the computer world......SCREW AOL

Darth Revan
AOL sucks... Microsoft sucks... Walmart sucks... Bush sucks... EVERYTHING SUCKS!!!!!

Rebel Racer
ur wrong, dudette. AOL DOES suck 100%, i totally agree with you there, but world domination is not their destiny.

ragesRemorse
Anice cold heiniken is pretty good. Cheesecake is pretty good too.

Rebel Racer
Jack Daniels uber alles.

ragesRemorse
jack daniels and i dont get along. Now me and captain morgan have had some wild voyages

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.