Simpsons vs Futurama vs South Park vs Family Guy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
Id go wit either SP or Futurama. Bored of the Simpsons already and Family Guy is gay.

BackFire
South Park, followed by Family guy.

SlipknoT
simpsons or fg. I never liked futurama to much

Lord Soth
I don't like Futurama, Simpsons is getting old, never get a chance to watch South Park, so I say Family Guy. But it's not just from default. That show's hilarious laughing

metal face
i cant believe he said family is gay

hold me back, hold me back.....

it's go time

LeAtHerRFace
well sorry if I offended you. Its time to go what? You think you can take me on? Hell no I wud break you.

metal face
hahahahahaha

say hi to your mom for me

i miss her cookies

LeAtHerRFace
laughing laughing

LanceWindu
All of the above...I watch all the shows when I get the chance.

venomfan
i could never pick all to awsome......maybe too awsome....no there perfect....or too perf

plenTpak52
oh, just pick, you pussies

South Park all the way

venomfan
WHAT!?! ok Futurama zoidberg kills me

wicker_man
The Simpsons > Futurama > Family Guy > South Park {Seasons 1 & 2 were pretty good but after that the jokes became flogged to death and quite juvenile}.

badkittykitty
Futurama..though those toons are like the best ever made!

Agent_Diva
South Park first...then The Simpsons

BOPRecruit 16
SIMPSONS AND FUTURAMA ROCK!

thorncrawler
simpsons - futurerama - south park - family guy
i never got into family guy

Alias Neo
all of the above accept south park

Lord Soth
you mean except

bluestrawberry
Futurama is da best, followed by family guy, then simpsons (lets face it its gettin old) and finally south park.

LeAtHerRFace
Kick ass cars in ur Sig Alias Neo!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
my vote goes to Family Guy. second would be futurama, third south park and simpsons tied.

Stewie is God
Family Guy all the way...the old simpsons episodes were great...but now its just retarted...i love south park and futurama too....BUT FAMILY GUY KICKS ASS!!!!!!!!! can't wait 4 the new episodes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i slayed buffy
south park is funny but its sorta weird and family guy is kool sorta the simpsons r classic but good and futurama is just strange

badkittykitty
I just bought the 3 seasons of family guy on dvd..wow! I have been laughing non-stop..I think I'm going to buy the futuramas next week..'cause its still the shizzel!

KharmaDog
Family Guy all the way, hysterical animation, and some of the jokes are so multi layered you have to watch'em a couple of times. I love how they can make an amazing cultural observation one moment, and then jump right into the gutter the next moment.

Wolfie
Family Guy
Simpsons
South Park
Futurama
They're all good however.

Reneekittycat
The Simpsons are the original. From the first time they appeared on the Tracey Ulman show I loved them. Their Halloween shows are classics. I hope they go on for many years to come.

Happy Dance
Renee

joeyfunyea12345
i think that futurama is in the same place as south park then comes simpsons but family guy is gay i think the only character worth watching on that show is stewey.

Lord Soth
Simpsons and Family Guy are tied for the lead!

stinkfist462
SOUTH PARK ALL THE WAY !

joeyfunyea12345
i agree with stinkfist south park rocks i have recoreded every episoed ever scince the begining. but like isaid b 4 futurama is also cool.

Lord Soth
Famly Guy is now winning, yay

shaber
The Simpsons followed by South Park. I never liked Fururama much. It is nowhere near as good as the Simpsons.

Wolfie
Simpsons is getting old.

LeAtHerRFace
Yup

homer_clone
woo hoo simpsons takes the lead
dont get me wrong there all great shows but simpsons is classic

Lord Soth
and classics are always the ones most likely to fall faster

Trang
Simpsons, I haven't got tire of it yet

FBfan777
In this order
I really like Futurama, so that first, then Simpsons tho the jokes are getting kind of old, South Park, a few good laughs, Family Guy, hate that show

minnie
Best to worst:

The Simpsons (D'oh!-Homer)
Family Guy (I'm filthy!-Stewie)
Futurama (Kiss my shiny metal @$$-Bender)
South Park (Respect my authority!-Cartman)

loserib
futurama rocks check out this link to a futurama buddy icon

NEW FUTURAMA BUDDY ICON

quiquita
hey.. all are the copy of the simpsomp ... miffed

MCElite
simpsons is wkd but they only show repeats in england which pisses me off nd i just discovered the genious that is family guy. bender does rock tho ...

eleveninches
South park is the best ever.

quiquita

eleveninches
I used to watch family guy, but it's just not funny anymore. It tries too hard to copy off the simpsons, and fails miserably.
The only good things on it are the clever talking dog and the cleverer talking baby.

Z4¢|<
Family Guy
Simpsons
Futurama
South park

eleveninches
south park rukles them all.

cartman is the best character EVER!!!

Oswald Kenobi
I have to say the Simpsons because I've watched it since it was on The Tracy Ulman Show. That's what? 15 years? Family Guy is an easy second. Too hot for Fox! Futurama is just stupid, but that's what makes it so funny. Easy third. I used to be the biggest South Park fan, but recently the show has lost some of its luster. The shock value just isn't there for me anymore. But don't get me wrong, these four are definitely in my top fifteen favorite shows.

eleveninches
The most shocking south park episode ever was the one where they were campaigning to free the convicted serial toddler murderer Hat McKullen, who was then given a baby to kill as soon as he was released

sick

Oswald Kenobi
My favorite is the one where Cartman makes the kid eat his own parents. It was just wrong on so many levels. The NAMBLA one was good too.

iluvpippin
i only like the old simpson episodes, the new ones are gay, but im sick of the old ones.

SirIanRocks
i am behind the Simpsons 100%. i am a Simpsons freak.

icedoj
i'm going Futurama and Family guy neck and neck really. Simpsons is sort of it's own thing and I don't think i can really compare it...South Park ...not as good for me right now... actually Tripping the Rift is comin close to overtaking it now...

blackwidowlover
I have always loved simpsons they are my favorite,
but south park is down right funny
which do you think is better?
smile

Myth
South Park, no contest.

BackFire
If you compare current episodes to eachother, it's no contest, South Park is funnier. But if you take some episodes from the Simpons when they were in their prime, I'd have to say the Simpsons.

TheRealistKilla
damn this is a tough 1 actually.

im gona say south park.

we never really see bart simpson do anything truley crazy.

but i still got love for the simpsons

RaventheOnly
Simpsons in their prime and then Family guy then futurama... i never liked SP erm

ragesRemorse
Even though i love the Simpsons, i believe out of this list they are the worst.Even in there prime, if you take a single episode of family guy South park or futurama you get all the jokes from episode of the simpsons in the first five minutes of these shows. If it wasnt for there death, then i would say family guy or futurama would be the funniest, but south park is still staying strong, and they always stay consistant with there humour

BackFire
During their prime The Simpsons were far funnier then any of these shows, especially Futurama. It was basically a second rate simpsons in the future.

Some of the funniest jokes of any TV show I can think of are from The Simpsons prime years.

RaventheOnly
All of the other shows listed stole things directy from the simpsons

ragesRemorse
i may almost agree with you guys, however, south park and family guy touched matieral that the simpsons would never even dream of confronting. Futurama may have been similar to simpsons but that is because of groening.He said the reason he chose to do futurama is because he had ideas for jokes that would not be accepted on the simpsons. I can see how you would relate family guy to simpsons because of the charactes, but the matieral is nothing like the simpsons. Every episode is packed with raunchy, risk taking humour that is done very smart. south park is the gran daddy of risk taking and innovation for a cartoon sitcom. Simpson may have started it all, but these shows improved on it. This is an instance where the student becomes the teacher

BackFire
Well, The Simpsons had very rauchy and risk taking jokes for when it was new. However, unlike South Park and FAmily guy, it never relied on shock value to get noticed. It relied on solid, constant jokes.

Also, The Simpons was extremely moving in it's prime. Which is something that can't be said about any of the above shows. One minute you'd be laughing your ass off, the next minute you'd be moved beyond belief. The Simpsons true greatness comes from achieving both hilarity and touching moments all in the span of 20 minutes. Something the other shows often try to do, but fail to achieve, at least on the same level as the simpsons.

VållèjºKîd707
Family Guy&gt;South Park and Futurama&gt;The Simpsons

lil bitchiness
Id have to vote for the Simpsons. It has such a clever jokes and parodies, far better than others.

Futurama i love as well, its great.

Family Guy is alright, but its not as impressive as The Simpsons to me, its far simpler humour than the Simpsons.

South Park never impressed me so much, cheap and simple humour. I dont find it that funny.

Silver Stardust
I love the Simpsons, it's one of my favorite shows. Futurama is cool, too yes

LeAtHerRFace
Either Simpsons or Futurama!

yerssot
simpsons is so classic ... futurama is funny
south park... ok for a few episodes
never had family guy here

PunisherFan33
i went with SP

Jason Wyngarde
south park then family guy and futurama(tie) then the tired old crap show that hasnt been funny for a decade the simpsons.

§nakehead
The potty mouthed yougesters form south park will kill all!

Unholly_Cheese
1 Futurama
2 family guy
3 south park
4 simpsons

Even know i think FG is funnier than futurama im going thru a futurama thing now. South parks good but its never on. and the simpsons is losing its touch and repeting jokes and now targeted to 7 year olds with unfunny slapstick humour.

sonofasaiyan
Well, I'll put it this way, Seth MacFarlane is the most brilliant entity on the face of the planet, next to Akira Toriyama, withalienChris Carteralien in third and Matt Groening in fourth. Matt and Trey lag behind in fifth place.

SnakeEyes
Family guy takes this one for me. With Simpsons at a close second. and a tie between SP and Furturama

DanZeke25
South Park no doubt.

vvvrulz
I actually say Simpsons hands down, mostly due to the fact that they're still going strong. After so many years they can still pull out original laughs. Futurama and Family Guy definately had their moments, but lets face it, so did a whole host of shows before they fizzle out. SP was original, but after watching a string of episodes it seemed to have gotten dull, kinda relied on the same formula each time.

PunisherFan33
i like south park yea...............

sonofasaiyan
Yea, but there is a difference between going strong and lagging on, which is exactly what The Simpsons are doing. The show is now just a way to pay the rent in Matt's lavish New York suite, no longer a prime example of comedic genius at its apex.

vvvrulz
Sure theyre not as good as they were at their peak, but its still got enough humor to hold full interest.

fatheroflies
Family Guy!!! I just bought the first 3 seasons on DVD. The rewatchablitly is amazing. the show moves so fast that you can get something new every time and still keepalaughin!

fruits
well, their the best shows i've ever seen. i like king of the hill as well though. but i'm gonna have to go with the 2 that make me laugh the most, family guy and south park!!!! the simpsons will usually have 3 or 4 jokes that actually crack me up. same for futurama. but south park and family guy have me laughing the whole way through!!

Elvin_Roiben
Simpsons suck ass!!!! They need to cancel it!!!!!
Futurama, then Family Guy (Stewey ROCKS!!!!!!) and then South Park.

el_barto
Simpsons&gt; Family Guy&gt; Futurama&gt; and South Park

All of them great shows

BloomBabyGirl
in thsi order South Park&gt;Futurama&gt;Family Guy&gt; Simpsons is kinda borings now..

ChickinMeat
Family guy for me, most definatly

LeAtHerRFace
SImp

SlipknoT
Family Guy&gt;South Park&gt;Simpsons&gt;Futurama

Red Superfly
Family Guy &gt; South Park &gt; Futurama &gt; Simpsons

§nakehead
Hey Porker. Yeah Im calling you porker and you cant do anything about it for I am in my speceal cereal box fort-Stewi from family guy

DONT DISS FAMILY GUY!!!!! mad

Red Superfly
People who don't like Family Guy are either:

1) Blind

2) Deaf

3) Stupid

4) All of the above

5) Canadian

What? Canada sucks!

(If you didn't get the joke, the only thing I can suggest is to get a sense of humour)

§nakehead
People that dont like family guy are communist!!

mastershake_666
they all kick butt but i would have to go with simpsons
! FUNNY laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

SUPERMANDAMAN
Family guy easy and then Southpark is a close second.

Spitback
south park and family guy are the best

Neo_Version 7
Family Guy is funny. It really is. Although for some strange reason, I think it tries too hard.

ScarFace Clone
very good thread i dont think i can pick just one and mean it but i would have to say family guy.

shadow_realm
i think south park kinda sucks cause ive seen them all but Futurama and Family Guy just kick animation ass

Drifter101
right now southpark is best, simpsons was great until matt left the show in 1998, futurama only the first season was good, family guy they canceled

stickseizure
South Park is best. The rest get so old.

shanie623
I voted for South Park in the poll. Futurama is kinda funny too. Family guy is more of stupid than funny. The Simpsons is OLD.

ladygrim
i luvvvvve futurama ...

Hot Hedgehog
For me, Futurama would probably be best. It was great the whole way through its five seasons. the Simpsons have got steadily worse every since Matt left the studio. South Park hung on the same jokes for many years and got rid of Kenny. That sucked. Family Guy is extremely funny too. So for me:
Futurama;
Family Guy;
Simpsons;
South Park.
But I do like all of them. In fifth place would be King of the Hill. laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

pr1983
family guy
futurama
simpsons
southpark

ladygrim
i've never really watched family guy properly ...

Anth
Family Guy all the way. LETS DO THIS!

Drumdude1167
Are you on crack you stupid person, im sorry but family guy beats all those shows, sp is just swearing and it has no satire like family guy and guess what, simpsons is a very close second

Drumdude1167
Ok heres my list....... 1.Family Guy
2.Simspsons
3.Futurama
and coming in dead last at #25,441,455,842,285,866,555 Is not south park because that show sucks completely

shadow guest
your right.why are they all fighting?there all pretty much the same good s*** shows!?

shadow guest
beer beer beer

futuramafan434
ummmmmmmmmmm FUTURAMA! what am i named?

Silver_Blaze
4 of my favorie shows Yay! happy

Now the hard part chooseing confused

Okies i'll go:

1# The Simpsons
2# Futurama
3# Family Guy
4# South Park

Jackie Malfoy
Lets see South park is out I don't care too much for that show and I don't think it is that funny anyway.
That leaves me with the Simspons that was the first one I ever saw and it is funny.I don't like the new ones through.
Futrumma I like also and I watch it on Ault swim all the time.But family guy I guess wins because it is the funniest of all two shows.,
I seen all of them and all of futurama but I am hoping that if the rumors are true about new Family Guy shows coming out it might be funny and there fore be my pick for my favorite show.
So Family Guy wins I GUESS.I mean I love Stewie he is so cute and evil at the same time.JM

"Oh my god you're a woman?"Girlfriend to boyfriend
"No actly I am a horse!"Horse
"Oh my god you're a horse!"Girl
"No actly I am a broom!"He unzips the horse costume becoming a broom that falls down.
(Now that is funny!)jm laughing out loud laughing

Wolf Dog
You damn jovenes. The Simpsons created all of the above!! It shouldnt even be close. OMG my head hurts u damn young people.

Thomas H
simpson offcourse!

airbonic
I Love the simpsons. with south park i find it funny on the bases of its obvious vulgarity and nothing else really...?

nick1811
i like futurama

MornGlory
Simpsons -- duh!

wicker_man
The Simpsons closely followed by Futurama.

Jedi Priestess
neither, I cant stand either one of them messed

<<Solo>>
South Park.

Sonny Wartzi
Simpson's i cant stand south park its so repetitive

SlipknoT
South Park

BackFire
Right now, South Park, by far.

However, if you compare South Park to the glory days of the simpsons, then simpsons wins.

Also, South Park is ANYTHING but repetitive.

wicker_man
I quickly lost interest in South Park (after series 2/3) to me it just lost its funniness, i still watch adore The Simpsons though.

matchbox
simpsons! its light and you can have a laugh with it!

JohnPreston
The Simpsons

South park is very repetitive

mc pee pants
south park

drunk_nazgul
South Park.
Whos cares if it's repetitive? I don't thin kit is, but maybe I just get a laugh out of irony and inside jokes more than anything else.

cdlind01
I THINK THAT FAMILY GUY SHOULD WIN BECAUSE HE IS SO COOL!!!

BackFire
Currently South Park is the smartest show on TV. They are truley not afraid to tackle any controversial current events (from stemcell research to homosexual equallity) they will make a show commenting on any and every major current event. The most refreshing thing about the show is it usually gives an opinion while on the middle ground, not usually taking any sides. Thye point out the stupidity in both ways of thinking when it comes to any given topic.

To anyone who says they lost interest in the show after the 3rd season, and hasn't watched it since. I highly suggest you watch some of the new episodes, the show is nothing like it used to be.

crazy
1. Simpsons
2. Family guy and South Park tied
3. Futurama smile

MorbidLullaby'
Family Guy owns all tv shows.

DanZeke25
i said it befor.. and ill say it again... South Park is the best

theReject
I'd go with South Park but I have yet to view all of the choices.

<<Solo>>
1.Simpsons
2.Family Guy
3.South Park
4.Futurama

Hot Hedgehog
Futurama has that definate subtle edge of humour and emotion. Then Family Guy, which had some of the best jokes I'd ever seen. The Simpsons was great from Seasons 3-9, but since Matt's left the studio, it's been going down hill, such a shame. South Park repeat the same jokes too much and has had most of the humour wrenched out of it. There's only so many times you can laugh at a kid dying. So overall:
Futurama, Family Guy, Simpsons, South Park.

gls
i love them all..except south park. family guy rocks though

Kanashimi
Damn right it does, Family guy gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside, or maybe thats just gas, anywho Family guy should win roll eyes (sarcastic)

gls
hey...kanashimi nice sig. hold the phone! its almost like mine...whoa.... alien

anywho family guy starts again on MAY 1ST!!!!!

Kanashimi
lol Nah miens completely diffrent.....XP

And I can't wait for family guy

gls
haha...hey no news on family guy yet but does anyone watch Red Vs. Blue? it reminds me of family guy its hilarious.

Genocide Ace
the Simpsons hands down. Just the longevity of the show puts it above all.

silversurfer
The Simpsons is the greatest show of all time.

Futurama is very good but would be second.

ironmovies
FAMILY GUY RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Simsons is getin old
South Park y do i still find it so funny wanna get high
Futurama another gr8 show dat was canceled

sk8stuff09
full house by a long shot

Draco69
I like Family Guy then South Park then Simpsons then Futurama.

Myth
1. South Park (easily but that is no knock on Simpsons)
2. Simpsons
3. Family Guy (right behind Simpsons)
4. Futurama (great show but isn't close to par with the other 3)

RZA
South Park all the way on this one. No contest IMO.

You know, it's funny how some people like the Simpsons and yet don't like Futurama. It was made by the same creators and producers who made the Simpsons. It's the same style of animation and humor. Of course that being said the Simpsons is a classic, they pretty much paved the way for these other animated shows.

Where's Mike Judge's stuff, you know Beavis and Butthead, King of the Hill?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>