Newbie don't know how wto do stuff....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LegolasLover411
I'm LegolasLover411. I really don't know what's going on. You may see me by the lord of the ings stuff and stuff to relate with that, Happy potte rand more than I can currently remember. oh, and maybe if there is dreamstreet stuff.

yerssot
than I hope you have a blast here smile

Storm
welcome and have lots of fun smile

rusky
uh...see above big grin

Daedalus
Storm have you got copy and paste going because thats like the classic line stick out tongue "Welcome and have lots of fun"

Fire
whats that poll doing here?

Storm
no, that' s my classic line until I reveal my very-own-never-used-before one stick out tongue

rusky
Yeah...and I'm first in-line, I'm camping outside to find out big grin

Storm
laughing

badkittykitty
hello welcome I hope you have a great time here!

Mr Parker
Hello I seen you post your pics in the members section.Cool to meet you cute girl. wink

N.Tonks
Welcome LegolasLover411 big grin

nazgulinthedark
TOBY KEITH!!! Happy Dance wooo hoooo!

hello btw

LegolasLover411
SOoOoOoO what's with nagzulinthedark liking ringwrwiths so much?

§pearhead
sup and make urself at home.

and id say my favorite person is my best friend bill. smile

Kitoky
Hey there chicka! You'll see me by the LotR section too.

Hey I see you like Legolas, yeah....like the other 100 girls here.

LegolasLover411
HEY!!!!! THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH lOVING LEGOLAS!!!! I've seen your name before....hmm.....KITOKY< do you make sigs? That seems so familar......hmm RE: NOTHING WRONG WITH LIKING LEGOLAS!!!!!! I have a thread for Legolas Lovers just like me so hmpf...

LegolasLover411
How come no ones answering the poll But me and Spearhead?!?! *Gulps ale to stop from crying* That *hic* really *hic* hurts!!! WWWHHH*hic*AAAAAAA!!!!!

LegolasLover411
WHOOO!!!!!!! KITOKY LIKES HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance rock rock Happy Dance

bLooMiLiCioUs
only 100???whistle

welcome,i'm one of the Legolas crazy girls whom kitoky's talkin abt tooyeslaughing out loud
me loves harry potter too!!!happybig grineek!:lauagh:

Mr Parker
well this section is just to introduce yourself and have members welcome you,you would probably want to put that poll in that general discussion forum where Im sure you'd get a lot of replies to.

Kitoky
Hey, I was just giving her a heads up so you guys don't scare her once she finds 1000 posts replied to any of her threads.

LegolasLover411
eek! eek! eek! blink blink blink
ONLY 100?!?!?! I may be knew, but even I know that more than 100 girls like Legoals!!!
what so you mean 1000 replies to my threads!!!?!?!?!
I see not many people are on your dude and dudettes list..... shifty

nazgulinthedark
laughing

just never...never ever ever ever...start a throead about orlando bloom or legolas...never...i promise you, you will regret it...never do that... no expression

Kitoky
Not many people?!?! I think I have the most buddies on my sig, go look around...record names....

§pearhead
personally, I believe you'll get more responses in the OTF, but not all would deal with the question.

LegolasLover411
Kitoky, That makes no scense!!!!! Whatever......... huh

Phoenix
Hiya, hope to see ya round the LOTR and HP boards wink

I guess your fave is Legolas -- he's great, but I'm stalking Pippin this month big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.