Again DVD EE Mouth Sauron Post

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IcepicK
Forgive my ignorance in this topic but WTF IS THE MOUTH OF SAURON ( in the especific way..becuase I know what is a ****ing mouth) and in waht part of the book does it appear

Bar-en-Danwedh
the Mouth of Sauron is a human known as a black numenorian (men who followed sauron in the second age). and is a spokesman for sauron.

he's played in the movie by Bruce Spence (Dark City, Queen of the damned, Mad Max 2, Matrix 3, Star Wars Ep3), a tall guy, I ran into him once in Sydney.

Bar-en-Danwedh
oh wait...

i found an article!!!! eek!

shadowy_blue
He played as the trainman in Matrix Revolutions.

shadowy_blue
*What has been released concerning the movie Mouth of Sauron, which settles that he will have black hair, no lips and bad gingivitis.*

shadowy_blue
His helm

Exa
AWWWW shadowyblue THANKS for the pic of his helm! wow!

Sifer
I saw his helmet about a month before the movie was released and was dissapointed (but not too much) because it wasn't there. But all was well about 5 mins after I saw the movie when I realised the truth - Extended Edition big grin

Bruce Spence rocks!

Just thought I would add that :P

Sifer
Oh, and the one with the room for the eyes (helmet), isn't "The Mouth of Saurons". His helmet is only going to show his mouth. No eyes smile

Can't wait - muhahahaha

Exa
Here the real helmet with inscription from elvish.org

http://www.elvish.org/gwaith/movie/homs.bmp

Aurora
cool thanks Exa

sauron
mouth of sauron is like saurons captain he comes to speak with the captains of the west he tells them frodo is dead and sauron has what he needs....they dont believe him so he shows them the mithril coat....gandalf and thr crew basically go...**** it! and CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bar-en-Danwedh
nicely put sauron! smokin'

as for the helm, it's in the artical i posted above!!!

that other helm posted by shadowy blue, was on the king of the dead!
(paths of the dead)

nazgulinthedark
i cant wait for the mouth of sauron Happy Dance

lkotbr33
same here

shadowy_blue
Oh..lol..thanks...I really wasn't sure whose helm it was but I found it in one of the articles that talks about The Mouth of Sauron so I assumed it was his. LOL... embarrasment

Exa, thanks for the helm!! Coolieesss!! 'Can't wait to see him!! big grin

nazgulinthedark
ok, quoting from the book: return of the king paperback, del rey ballentine books, pages 170 - 172

...and as they stood they saw all the nazgul gathered together, hovering above the towers of the teeth like vultures; and they knew that they were being watched. but still the enemy made no sign....there was gandalf as cheif herald, and aragon with the sons of elrond, and eomer of rohan, and imrahil; and legolas and gimli and peregrin were bidden to go also, so that all the enemies of mordor should have a witness.
they came within cry of the morannon, and unfurled the banner, and blew apon their trumpets; and the heralds stood out and sent their voices up over the battlement of mordor.
' come forth!' they cried. 'let the lord of the black land come forth! justice shall be done apon him. for wrongfully he has made war apon gondor and wrested its lands. therefore the king of gondor demands that he should atone for his evils, and depart then forever. come forth!'
there was a long scilence, and from wall to gate no cry or sound was heard in answer. but sauron had already laid his plans, and he had a mind first to play the mice cruelly before he struck to kill....the silence was broken suddenly. there came a long rolling of great drums like thunder in the mountians, and then a braying of horns that...stunned men's ears. and thereupon the door of the black gate was thrown open with a great clang, and out of it there came an embassy from the dark tower.
at its head there rode a tall and evil shape, mounted upon a black horse, if a horse it was; for it was huge and hideous, and its face was a frightful mask, more like a skull than a living head, and in the sockets of its eyes and in its nostruls, there burned a flame. the rider was robed in black, and black was his lofty helm; yet this was no ringwraith but a living man. the lieutenant of the tower of barad-dur he was, and his name is remebered in no tale; for he himself had forgotten it, and he said: ' i am the mouth of sauron.' but it is told that he was a regenade, who came fron the race of those who are named the black numenoreans; for they established their dwellings in middle earth during the times of sauron's evil knowledg...and he entered the service of the dark tower when it first rose again, and because of his cunning he grew ever higher in the lord's favor; and he learned great sorcery and knew much of the mind of sauron; and he was more cruel than any orc.
he it was that now rode out, and with him came only a small company of black harnessed soldiery...now halting a few paces before the captains of the west, he looked them up and down and laughed.
'is there anyone in this rout that has the authority to treat with me?' he asked. 'or indeed with wit to understand me? not thou at least!' he mocked, turning to aragorn with scron. 'it takes mor to make a king than a peice of elvish glass, or a rabble such as this. why, and brigand of the hills can show as a following!'...
aragon said not in answer, but he took the others eye, and held it...but soon, though aragorn, had not stir nor move hand to weapon, the other quailed, and gave back as if menaced by a blow. 'i am a herald and ambassador, and may not be assailed!' he cried.
'where such laws hold' said gandalf, 'it is also the costum for ambassadors to use less insolence. but no one has threatened you. you have not to fear from us, until your errand is done. but unless your master has come to new wisdom, then with all his servents you will be in great peril.'
'so!' said the messenger 'then thou art the spokesman, old greybeard? have we not heard from thee in whiles, and of thy wanderings, ever hatching plots and mishcheif at a safe distance? but this ti e thou hast stuck out thy nose to far, master gandalf; and thou shalt see what comes to him who sets his foolish webs at the foot of sauron the great i have token that i was bidden to show thee-to thee in especial, if thou shouldst dare to come.' he signed to one of his guards, and he came forth bearing a bundle...
the messenger put aside these...he held up the short sword that sam had carried, and next a grey cloak with an elven broooch, and las the coat of mithril-mail that frodo hads worn...pippin who stood behind prince ilrahil sparand forward with a cry of grief.

ok, my hands got to tired to type the rest, ill get it tomarrow

nazgulinthedark
read what i typed! i killed my hands for and hour someone better take 5 minutes out of their life to read it!

Bar-en-Danwedh
but i took 5 minutes out of my life to read it in the book, when i was reading the book!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.