foo fighter cd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
dont buy it it only has 3 good songs on it but the thing is times of my life is a fing kick ass song but it is only good on the radio because it is really slow then you buy it on a cd or download it and it is really fast i dont like it i wish i could find the radio version

stinkfist462
im not a fan of foo fighters .. and i dont like the cd either

total metalhead
Foo Fighters ****ing rock but yeah i agree thats not their best cd. Theres Nothing Left To Lose is a great album though.

Evil Dead
The only Foo Fighters cd I like is the first...........which was actually a Dave Grohl cd.......it was a solo project that he just labeled "Foo Fighters".........

once he put a band together and started making music with another group.........it was all down hill.

steely balls
The foo fighters rock i admit this cd isn't as good as the other ones but i still like it. I don't think they went downhill. I still like them because their not to mainstream. They are somewhat mainstream but they still don't sell out. Dave Grohl rocks!

loserib
ive seen them live they are real good on stage it was a great show

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.