yummy in the tummy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yerssot
from a certain website:

General Mills has the rights to produce a variety of food products tied-in with Episode 2. Although these products will come out in a variety of product categories, the most exciting one is the Episode 2 cereal. It'll be a Star Wars version of Lucky Charms. The marshmallow shapes I've seen so far are lightsabers, Jedi starfighters, clone trooper helmets and (if I remember correctly) Count Dooku's ship. There might be one or two more. The packaging will be specially designed to give it a hi-tech look and I think there may be some premiums that will come in the boxes. I'll let you know as I find out more.
I don't know exactly how many Episode 2 products General Mills is producing. With their recent acquisistion of Pillsbury, we may also see Episode 2 cookie dough or something like that. Can you imagine the Pillsbury Doughboy as a Jedi Knight? With that giggle? It boggles the mind...

mah
makes me hungry

yerssot
like the tittle: jummy in the tummy...
well, I think it's a bad idea...

Texas
I think it's a great idea!
Now I can have my Star Wars and eat it too!!! big grin

yerssot
in the '80s there was a cereal with 3PO on the cover...

LanceWindu
laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Ratcat
Weren't the called Threepi 'Os or somthing.

Serious, not a joke.

LanceWindu
Threepi'O's that's actually catchy

yerssot
and again, they never hit the market here...

how did they looked like? Like O's I guess

ToMacco
I hope they make Padme food. I'd like to eat that! evil face evil face eek! smokin'

Captain REX
Apple Jedis instead of Apple Jacks! Yummy... laughing out loud

New Episode II or Star Wars cereals:
Threepi O's (Good for your brain)
Apple Jedis (We kill what we like!)
Frosted Clones (They're Cloned!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.