21 grams [Merged]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
Have you seen the trailer for this film ? It looks good, the director is the same guy that directed Amores Perros. Sean Penn, Benicio del Toro and Naomi Watts star in this one.

Pablo G
I just saw this movie and I have to say I expected better than this. The story is told in a very non-linear fashion that's really confusing. I mean I have seen movies that don't go in chronological order and still understood them but this one was confusing. Solid performances by Penn, Watts and Del Toro. Drama is not really my genre so I can't say I really liked it but it's a good movie that is hard to watch.

SandyMartinez17
I was so shocked that 21 grams did not get nominated for any golden globe awards. Naturally. I will be even more shocked if 21 grams does not get an oscar nomination. But I am positive the academy will aknowledge how ingenious this movie was. and how great the performances were.

media_slayer
I've heard that The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe and the rest of the book series is going to made.
Sounds quite interesting.

Sesshomaru
Oh! I wish I could say something about it! I was gonna see it with my sister, but something came up that couldn't be avoided. I had to sell my ticket to my lameass cousin. sad

But my sister said that it is one of the best movies that she'd ever seen.

maynards
Has anyone seen 21 Grams?

I would like to hear some responses. (no spoilers please)

SandyMartinez17
um loved that movie, it was incredible. Its about the weight of love, death etc. Its very intense. sO when you got see it plesae me in the right mood. You will love it i promise. I think that it will be nominated for an oscar

thorC
i love this movie . for real man ! @#*# Oscar or Golden Globe. i've never respected on those awards at all, since the Tiatanic won movie the best movie. hey, it's popular vote awards, that's why hit movie gonna get the title. SO, if 21 Grams will nomitate for any Oscar awards, which means the same, popular vote.

SharkmanSIX
After seeing Mystic River I saw an add for 21 Grams and it looked like another Murder/Revenge film so I wanted to avoid it until my wife dragged me into it. EGADS! It was amazing! Loved it 100% Sean Penn is king.

Trainspottinger
Anyone else out there enjoy 21 grams. I thought it was one of the greatest movies ever made. Penn is a genius. Watts is pure money and del torro is, well, a pimp to say the least.

Fallen Jedi
Sorry, but I've never seen it. I might rent it though when it comes out on video.

Tex
Yeah it was great, although the out of order story telling hurt the picture in my opinion.

SandyMartinez17
YAY! I also loved this movie! Trainspottinger do you think these actors will get nominated for an Academy Award? I am still shocked that it did not recieve any GG nominations. I loved this movie. and the fact that it was out of order made it even more amazing!

Trainspottinger
Yeah i would be extremely disappointed if no one received an oscar nomination for this movie. I think its movies like 21 grams that can give us little signs to living a more meaninful life. i know i walked out of this one crying, which for me is extremely rare. sean penn deserves an oscar for either this movie or mystic river.

golden moon
I just watched that movie...

wow... it was weird

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.