My nephew

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cemetry Slut
he's soo sweet, and he's only months old smile and he's tlkin n smiling already it's sooo cute. I want my own baby

Freddy_vs_Jason
wow,easy sister dont go makin babys just yet, wait till u've finished skool and gotten a job,u donmt wanna be outta money

Cemetry Slut
i'm at college lol smile i soo wanna baby now

juggernaut26
i would give ya a baby but that would be kinda weird to be a father

BidMyBlood2Run
CS, u don't want a baby yet. Sure they look all cute and cuddly, but then u have to do alot of hard work that u don't see when u give ur nephew back to ur aunt laughing out loud
wait a couple years

BidMyBlood2Run
and when the kid gets older and asks who his father is and how he came to be in the world, u can show him this thread roll eyes (sarcastic)

juggernaut26
oh bid i'm not gonna get any kids til i'm married

BidMyBlood2Run
alright whistle

tigida_tigida
YA MIGHT THINK KIDS ARE EASILY LOOKED AFTER BUT BELEIVE ME THERE NOT I HAVE GOT A NEICE AND I LOOK AFTER HER ALL THE TIME AND MY GOD WHAT A HASTLE SHE IS REALLY QUIET SHE NEVER CRIES BUT STILL A HANDFULL BY THE WAY MY NIECE IS 1 YEAR OLD IF YA WANTED TO KNOW.

THIS IS THE T.R.A WITH THE MC A- MC TRANCE GUARANTEED TO MAKE YOU DANCE

Daedalus
You don't want kids now and waste your life away, make sure thats REALLY what you want, I was nearly a Dad, and the stress of knowing that that sort of responsibility is iminent is bad enough.

Fitch
I'm not in a hurry eighter....kinda happy without big grin

Cemetry Slut
ooo, i'd let u give me a baby 2 jugger

Cemetry Slut
i have a niece shes 3 and a pain, and her bro is 6months old, thats the same baby i'm onnabout at the top if u wanted 2 know aswell smile i love him he's sooo cute

clavis9495
man how old are you? you dont want a baby now do you? huh

StefMan
I dont want a baby...prolly never

clavis9495
confused fine

total metalhead
omg a few years back i had this girlfriend and we'd been dating for a long time and one day she started talkin about havin kids.....which would've been fine except we were 14 at the time confused

NyC-gUrL
Me neither no

I dont like kids confused

clavis9495
thats a bit young confused

total metalhead
thats what i tried to tell her!

Cemetry Slut
i'm 17 well not now no but i do when i'm either 18 or 19 round there

StefMan
yah 18 good age to start pooping out kids confused

BidMyBlood2Run
I don't think 23 is a good age to start having kids laughing out loud I'll probably wait five years longer then that... maybe a little more depending on my husband.. when I get one

BidMyBlood2Run
I'm not sure if I'm going to have kids. I wouldn't mind it... but the job I want to go into doesn't really allow it with its hours. I do have a different job that's closely related I can go into, and have a kid or two.

bLooMiLiCioUs
i think children are soo sweethappy
i'm never getting married - i'm just gonna adopt a kid,a boy 1st then a younger girl,cuz it's been my dream for my whole life to hv an elder bro but i never had onesad

i'll name the boy Orlando Lestat Charlestoneek!love

cuz those are my 2 fave nameshappy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.