Guilty or not guilty!?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

k1rsty
Do u think that Micheal Jackson is guilty or not?

Personally I think he is, I like his music but he is just a weirdo!!
Whats up with Neverneverland!?
confused

Although he does make I laugh!!!laughing u

tigida_tigida
YUP I THINKS HES GUILTY WHY WOULD SOMEONE WANT TO MAKE A PLACE FOR CHILDREN?? BUT THE WEIRD THING IS THAT WHY DO THE ADULTS LET THEM STAY THERE?? IF I HAD CHILDREN I WOULDNT LET THEM EVEN LOOK AT THE PLACE?? WEIRD ISNT IT!!

T.R.A WITH THE MC A

gabimr2
I think he's not no

Dogbert
Honestly, i think he did it, but ppl shuld just leave him alone. just throw him in jail and leave it at that.

SilverFighter
MJ is an easy target for those ppl that are greedy for money. I personally don't think he is guilty but the courts will decide that in the end. I'm not a fan but the good things he has done in past to help less fortunate ppl, do make me admire him. He has contribute to many charities so he gets my support thumb up

Storm
I don' t think he' s guilty. He' s so naive and almost a child himself. He absolutely sees no harm in what he does and doesn' t understand that people have a different view on the matter.

gabimr2
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/cheers.gif

k1rsty
Thanx 4 replying guys, its really interesting 2 c wot u all think!
happy

must_kill_Santa
i dont really mind or care i never really liked his music except for thriller so it doesnt make much difference to me

gabimr2
must kill santa .. who's the guy in your sig?

Fire
I dont give a damn, and I dunno, I guess a jury of his peers (maybe hard to find tho) will decide on his faith

BackFire
There's already threads about the MJ trial

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.