helloooo greetings and salutations....:sleep:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sk8rpunkbarbie
ok so ne uk peeps watch lil britain? and this is also for a poetry thingy and ne thing else u peeps wanna say ok erm....erm....erm. SLEEEEP
i need sleep in case uy cant guess ok im gonnna go now so leave u messages CLEAN ONES on the site oh what the hell dirty dirty dirty people what goes in dry and comes out wet?....answer tea bag u dirty buggger
the answer is also SLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPP
PPPPPPPPPPPPPP ok i really really need sleep wacko wacko wacko wacko sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep ok suck the wacko in for good measure but im really a nice person! honest.........ok im lying now but i am! honest! sleeep.....

sk8rpunkbarbie
guess what ....imlying again

sk8rpunkbarbie
ok people seriously im fine my mates dont thinkg so coz there sitting next to me ok i got french now noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ok sleeep in french! good idea! ok enough with the blooming sleep thingy leave messages please thank you please(avid merion) thanks you please come again seriously last message now till later/........i love the celabrities

Storm
this sounds like an OTF thingie messed

sk8rpunkbarbie
sorry i ate too many chcolate things and or was it the coffee jar? hmmmm.... sorry! sleep dont need no more sowwwy!

sk8rpunkbarbie
if u r from uk ud understand the avid merion thingy but no matter .....i shall leave now

rusky
oh ? What the f**k?

sk8rpunkbarbie
he he he ok im calm down now! all calm !was my mates in my account telling me what to type sorry! keep posting tho!

sk8rpunkbarbie
hello no ones speaking

Placebo_fan
Greetings sk8rpunkbarbie... We are in the same room ya know. happy rock roll eyes (sarcastic)

sk8rpunkbarbie
yeh i kinda know that mate u were sitting right next to me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.