The Guy in Halloween 4, question?....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UberDirk
I believe it was Halloween 4. I am not a huge fan of the series, but who was the guy in the boots and black trench coat that kept appearing throughout the movie, and at the end shot up all the police and broke Michael Myers out of prison?? I have alway's been curious as to what was the deal here, thanks!

A.D. Skinner
UberDirk...as being a huge fan of the Halloween series...allow me to answer your question. The movie you are thinking of is Halloween 5 - The Revenge of Michael Myers

The man in black is played by Mitchell Ryan...and his character ( Dr. Terrence Wynn) is introduced in the 5th installment. Although we do not learn his true identity or what his motives are until the 6th movie. Halloween 6 - The curse of Michael Myers. We learn that Jaime...that cute little girl from # 4 and # 5 is now grown up and with child...being impregnated by Dr. Terrence Wynn...he is experiementing with the curse of Thorn...which we find out that Michael has been cursed with. Basically the curse is one in which the cursed must wipe out the entire bloodline for the good of civilization. ( Stupid, yes I know, but I didn't write the movie. lol )

So hopefully that answers you question. If you have anymore...don't hesitate to ask.

UberDirk
Thanks! So why does this Dr. Wynn want Michael to be free, to wipe out his bloodlinme I would assume? But then, why would Wynn impregnate a Myers Bloodline person, doesn't that premote the Myers bloodline? Sorry if I am a bit naiive on the issue. Also, I don't know if this ever is conspicuous, but what is this Dr. Wynn trying to achieve, and does he just disappear after the 6th one? Thanks!

Kes
Moving to Horror movies forum
moving--moved

michaelmyers
Michael Myers was the father of the baby. Because of the curse, Wynn knew that aslong as their is a family member, michael will live on. remember, they didnt no about john then.

A.D. Skinner
Halloween 4,5 and 6 really took a wrong turn in my own opinion. With the Jaime and Tommy Doyle plots...it just felt as if they were stretching. And then the introduction of the Wynn character...I saw no point in the story line and him just wanting to have Michael killing.

Wynn's ending was in number 6...and I am glad they sealed off that part of the story.

In my opinion...H20 was the sequel to #2, which returned Laurie Strode and her Son, which of course Michael had been hunting ever since she left Haddonfield.

Michael Myers 1
Yep Halloween 1,2,7, and 8 go together. Halloween 3 is a movie by itself. Halloween 4 and 5 are about Jamie and 6 is about the guy in black that saves Jamie.

A.D. Skinner
Halloween 3 - Season of the Witch...where were they going with that one. Boy, they nearly bought the farm on that when they released it.

Michael Myers 1
Theres a rumor that there redoing it and it will have mike and it will be called "Halloween 3: SEason of the Boogeyman" thats all i know

A.D. Skinner
A prequel ??? That could be interesting. Maybe a storyline of what happened to Laurie Strode between # 2 and H20

HockeyFace
Umm... actually dr. Wynn is introduced in Halloween... yep the ORIGINAL HALLOWEEN... if only for a few mintues when he talks to Loomis about how Michael can't drive.

Michael Myers 1
I remember that and hes the guy in Halloween 3

A.D. Skinner
Actually the guy in Halloween 3 is Conal Cochran...not Dr. Wynn

Michael Myers 1
Do'H got me on that one

A.D. Skinner
Hey HockeyFace...was that the scene as they are coming out of the meeting, or during the meeting that Wynn is introduced ?

Gonna have to watch it tonight to make sure

UberDirk
Ok, sorry, a few more questions.

1. I haven't seen 5 or 6. So why did Dr. Wynn want Michael to continue living?
2. What was the Tommy Doyle plot?
3. Wynn's ending is in #6? What happened, did he die? How?
4. Someone said 6 has a guy in black who saves Jamie, anypne know who this is??

Thanks, answers to these questions would help bigtime. Thanks again for you'll help!

Michael Myers 1
Sorry i dont know i havnt seen H6 in a while come on Skinner will know hopefully

A.D. Skinner
Uberdirk...wouldn't it be easier to just watch the movies yourself ?

1. Wynn has been experimenting with the Thorn curse and evil since the day that Michael had been admitted into Smiths Grove. If Michael had not lived...he would not have been able to further his studies.

2. Tommy has become obsessed with Michael Myers...he has followed the stories and the killings for all these years until he hears Jaime ( the Niece of Michael Myers ) screaming on the radio. He finds her baby and the rest of the movie is linked up to Kara Strode ( a relative of Laurie Strode ) to link Michael and Dr. Wynn together.

3. Dr. Wynn ( I believe ) dies at the hand of Michael inside the Sanitarium...and in the final scene Dr. Loomis goes back into the building after bringing Tommy and Kara to safety to his death. Very Sad.

4. Nobody in 6 saves Jaime. Michael finds her and kills her.

UberDirk
Yes, it would be, but I don't have time to watch movies really. But if I get a chance, I definately will, thanks again.

A.D. Skinner
Was there a reason in which you have asked all these questions ?

UberDirk
Yes, because I recently got to see #5, and I am interested in the genre

Michael Myers 1
It is exciting huh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.